Most anticipated game of 2016

Sharkbait

I can't pick JUST one game. Too many to look forward to. Here's some games I'm looking to that involve at least one FL team.

All IMG games vs. the FL teams. (Carol City, Oxbridge, C-Madonna, Boyd)

C-Madonna vs Flanagan

Oxbridge vs Flanagan

STA vs Bishop Gorman

Cocoa vs Bishop Gorman

Definitely some more games but those are the first ones that popped in my head. 

@Apopka

@Gainesville,because I have chance to watch us go 4-0 in high school career against them, same with @Buchulz

Camdem county

@Escambia, Columbia exercises their panhandle demons and I finally travel out west Florida

Bolles, rematch at tiger land, should be fun

Suwannee, senior night for me lol

For me i am looking forward to the rematch with Po-Jo 9/9/16. I know we will have a target on our back because Po-Jo will be looking for some payback !!!!!!! This is what Friday nights are all about, I just hope Trenton can stay healthy and make good showing against another 1A powerhouse program like the Tiger Sharks. I just hope they have enough seats because Trenton will travel well !!!!!!!!!  :)

For me i am looking forward to the rematch with Po-Jo 9/9/16. I know we will have a target on our back because Po-Jo will be looking for some payback !!!!!!! This is what Friday nights are all about, I just hope Trenton can stay healthy and make good showing against another 1A powerhouse program like the Tiger Sharks. I just hope they have enough seats because Trenton will travel well !!!!!!!!!  :)

That's the one I'm most looking forward to also.  I don't know what the Tigersharks will bring to the table this year but Trenton is the top dog so might as well see how we measure up early.  Last years Trenton team was unbelievable, no weak link.  We will see what lessons were learned by PSJ last year.  As far as seating I don't know the capacity but it will be full, we have portable seating that can be moved in. We also have an enthusiastic but very respectful fan base so it is a family friendly crowd. 

That's the one I'm most looking forward to also.  I don't know what the Tigersharks will bring to the table this year but Trenton is the top dog so might as well see how we measure up early.  Last years Trenton team was unbelievable, no weak link.  We will see what lessons were learned by PSJ last year.  As far as seating I don't know the capacity but it will be full, we have portable seating that can be moved in. We also have an enthusiastic but very respectful fan base so it is a family friendly crowd. 

I am looking forward to the trip, It's been 25 years since i have been through Port Saint Joe i am sure it has grown some since then. I have a great uncle that used to own some property there with a fishing camp, He has been dead for 20 years and now it belongs to his oldest son. I know they still go out there from time to time and enjoy the fishing. My grand father lived there in the early 20's for about 5 years working in the logging and sawmill industry that shipped lumber out of the port.  

I am looking forward to the trip, It's been 25 years since i have been through Port Saint Joe i am sure it has grown some since then. I have a great uncle that used to own some property there with a fishing camp, He has been dead for 20 years and now it belongs to his oldest son. I know they still go out there from time to time and enjoy the fishing. My grand father lived there in the early 20's for about 5 years working in the logging and sawmill industry that shipped lumber out of the port.  

Interesting.  What size crowd do you and sharkbait expect for that game?

I do a little freshwater fishing myself...Have the snakeheads made up that far in the Port. St. Joe area yet?

Interesting.  What size crowd do you and sharkbait expect for that game?

I do a little freshwater fishing myself...Have the snakeheads made up that far in the Port. St. Joe area yet?

We only have a population of 3400 but I imagine most of them plus whatever Trenton brings. I imagine a lot of outside interest will be there as well. No snakeheads up here yet. The World Famous Dead Lakes are just 20 miles north of us in Wewahitchka, great largemouth and panfish.

We only have a population of 3400 but I imagine most of them plus whatever Trenton brings. I imagine a lot of outside interest will be there as well. No snakeheads up here yet. The World Famous Dead Lakes are just 20 miles north of us in Wewahitchka, great largemouth and panfish.

Trenton will probably bring 800 to 1000 maybe a few more, I still have some kin folks in Blountstown and they said that they where coming to the game but it would be hard to root for either of us. LOL  

I was at the practice on yesterday and I think they are set on what they have. I keep hearing "no one wants to play us!" I feel part of it is HOGWASH!!!!

I know it sounds crazy. If your familiar with the staff, KC said that its true. Williams has been trying to fill the schedule. Strange thing is Northwestern won a national title and she still got them 10 games.

I know it sounds crazy. If your familiar with the staff, KC said that its true. Williams has been trying to fill the schedule. Strange thing is Northwestern won a national title and she still got them 10 games.

Williams as in the AD Williams? She resigned. 

(Yes, she is supposed to be still teaching at MC, though.)

Yes, I am very familiar with KC. I can't always believe what he says. Been hearing that same story for years. I refuse to believe "everyone" is "scared" or doesn't want to play MC. A lot of it has to do with the approach.