Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
ColumbiaHighFan2017class

North Florida sleeper teams

Wakulla and Rickards is going to be a battle.  In the spring they played for a half and Wakulla beat them 15-14 but that doesn't mean anything.  The big game will take place in Tallahassee on Thursday, October 13th.  It should be a good one!

Boy, how times have changed. I remember back a few seasons when we played Rickards. Actually we played them two years, once at home and once at Rickards. We completely destroyed them both times. I remember looking out on the field and thinking to myself these are the most talented athletes I've seen that can't get out of their own way. These were D-1 prospects that had little to no direction. I also thought that, if they ever do get a direction they will be one hell of a team. It took a while, but look now. 

Boy, how times have changed. I remember back a few seasons when we played Rickards. Actually we played them two years, once at home and once at Rickards. We completely destroyed them both times. I remember looking out on the field and thinking to myself these are the most talented athletes I've seen that can't get out of their own way. These were D-1 prospects that had little to no direction. I also thought that, if they ever do get a direction they will be one hell of a team. It took a while, but look now. 

Yes, they've always had talent but no direction.  They've got a pretty good coaching staff in place now.  They gave Wakulla a tough time twice last year.  I honestly don't know if Wakulla will be able to beat them this year.