Bold predictions 1-4A

DisabledAccount

Zoe, BTW has to lose eventually as well as TCA and Miami central, question is how much longer till it happens

Exactly!! And that was suppose to be last year for both BTW and MC.... MC didn't even win their district last year and probably won't win it this year too as Carol City IMO is the exactly replica to them this year... As for BTW 90% of the team is back with some some good transfer especially in the interior!!! Plus coach Ice is back! As of right now BTW repeat champs again!!

miami central will lose regular season games like we saw last year but in playoffs its like theyre a different team if i'm not mistaking all the games were won by 2 or more touchdowns

What happen was after losing to Carol City the offense all of suddenly started to roll... I was a big advocate of saying Central offense was weak cause of their qb but from that lost to the state championship game they were on another level. Once they beat Carol City I knew they were going to win states ...

I noticed STA was not in that sentence as teams that have to lose eventually...

They will always be able to hand pick theirteam so I don't see them losing more than 1-2 games in any given season (i.e. deerfield, BTW, or Dwyer in the playoffs) I say more likely Deerfield or BTW because those kids come from the hood so they have heart and pride so they won't be beat easily

They will always be able to hand pick theirteam so I don't see them losing more than 1-2 games in any given season (i.e. deerfield, BTW, or Dwyer in the playoffs) I say more likely Deerfield or BTW because those kids come from the hood so they have heart and pride so they won't be beat easily

Half of STA players come from the hood lmao

Booker T. Washington is located in Overtown an historically black improvised neighborhood. The enrollment is and I'm taking an estimated guess here at 950 students which puts them in 4A. Now out of the 950 students half is Hispanic because of the Wynwood area and a certain part of Lil Havana feeds into the school and most would consider these inner city areas with so much going on that it's hard for a lot of the neighbouring kids to attend the school. Overtown area has the home grown talent so except for a few transfers in majority like 95% of the kids live in the neighborhood. I say all of this to say that the throne will be here for a long time so I can't say when they'll fall and due to the demographics it's gonna be hard for the school enrollment to increase leaving them in 4A.

Booker T. Washington is located in Overtown an historically black improvised neighborhood. The enrollment is and I'm taking an estimated guess here at 950 students which puts them in 4A. Now out of the 950 students half is Hispanic because of the Wynwood area and a certain part of Lil Havana feeds into the school and most would consider these inner city areas with so much going on that it's hard for a lot of the neighbouring kids to attend the school. Overtown area has the home grown talent so except for a few transfers in majority like 95% of the kids live in the neighborhood. I say all of this to say that the throne will be here for a long time so I can't say when they'll fall and due to the demographics it's gonna be hard for the school enrollment to increase leaving them in 4A.

Thank you for the insight.  Sometimes it is hard to see what the makeup of schools are when you are not familiar with the area.  The difference between the rural areas and urban areas is pretty drastic but the common thread that winners have is heart and desire and kids counting on a better future through athletics.

Hey do any of you know what's going on with Cocoa

Good question.  They have been really hush-hush but I did some homework and they are quietly loading up.  I believe they have about 10+ incoming transfers of quality players.  I posted this on page 11 of the "Statewide Transfers Public or Private" string last week   ....

This is what  I am aware of over the last few months:

AJ Murray 2017 OL/DL  transfers from Rockledge to Cocoa

Bradley Canarie 2017 QB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Lasedrick King 2017 RB transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Ian Newton 2017 DT/G transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Josh Ramirez 2017 WR transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

CJ Bartley 2017 LB/DE transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Desmond Morgan 2017 WR/FS transfers from Melbourne to Cocoa

Javian Hawkins 2018 RB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Cocoa will be strong in 2016.

Good question. They have been really hush-hush but I did some homework and they are quietly loading up. I believe they have about 10+ incoming transfers of quality players. I posted this on page 11 of the "Statewide Transfers Public or Private" string last week ....

This is what I am aware of over the last few months:

AJ Murray 2017 OL/DL transfers from Rockledge to Cocoa

Bradley Canarie 2017 QB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Lasedrick King 2017 RB transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Ian Newton 2017 DT/G transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Josh Ramirez 2017 WR transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

CJ Bartley 2017 LB/DE transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Desmond Morgan 2017 WR/FS transfers from Melbourne to Cocoa

Javian Hawkins 2018 RB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Cocoa will be strong in 2016.

Does this weaken Palm Bay Heritage