Bold predictions 1-4A

DisabledAccount

Well, I will say this; Booker T is indeed the favorite to win the 4A  and thats Understandable. Still pulling for My GC Raiders we are still a good team and Powerhouse in the 4A. We will meet BTW again. Ill sail with my Raider and  sink with them too. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER LAYDOWN!

#GoRaiders!!!

As for Pahokee, Im not sure. They are still a Threat in my eyes in the 1A. Ill be pulling for them devils to go all the way to the state. 

I hope we go together like we did 10 years ago (Hint Hint!) 

1A-Pahokee

2A-University Christian

3A-Trinity Christian

4A-Glades Central

Muckboy561, man you don't never give up do you lol??? serious note Know we gotta go to war to get the 4A CHAMPIONSHIP back to Belle Glade. BTW and Cocoa are going to be tough to beat this year and we gotta go to both houses. Glades Central Looks to good this year will shall see.

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER LAYDOWN!!!

#SinkorSailseason2k16 

Well, I will say this; Booker T is indeed the favorite to win the 4A  and thats Understandable. Still pulling for My GC Raiders we are still a good team and Powerhouse in the 4A. We will meet BTW again. Ill sail with my Raider and  sink with them too. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER LAYDOWN!

#GoRaiders!!!

As for Pahokee, Im not sure. They are still a Threat in my eyes in the 1A. Ill be pulling for them devils to go all the way to the state. 

I am looking at Glades Central around #6 or #7 in PB County right now. They should be a little stronger than last year... Would you agree?

As for Pahokee, are they looking as strong as last year?  I know they collapsed after Alphonso Smith was suspended.  New coach now.  How are they looking?

#GoRaiders!!!

Do you think Pahokee will ever again be the powerhouse they were a few years ago? Do they still have the athletes and coaching to return to form? I miss those days. We gained a lot of respect for the Blue Devils in the 3 games we had with them. 

I think Pahokee can get back on the powerhouse status but remember who'd they beat during that time span that was worthy of attention.

Actually, going back to 2004 through 2008, Pahokee was in Class 2B (currently 3A). They routinely played and demolished teams like Chaminade, Glades Central, CCC, 6A Palm Beach Central, 6A Royal Palm Beach, 6A Palm Beach Gardens, 6A Jupiter. 5A Atlantic, and a bunch more higher classifications. They also played us, Trinity Catholic, when we were at the top of 3A, beating us 2 out of 3. Granted that some of these higher classification teams were not in the top 10. But, they were still pretty good teams that had a roster 2 and 3 times the size of Pahokee's. 

How good is Raines this year? Wakulla plays them in week two.

They supposed to be a good team like normal but I think I'll give slight edge to wakulla but last time Raines played a 5a team they lost and that was to Ribualt last year so maybe wakulla gets the win on them, unfortently we don't play them so can't give huge insight into them

Actually, going back to 2004 through 2008, Pahokee was in Class 2B (currently 3A). They routinely played and demolished teams like Chaminade, Glades Central, CCC, 6A Palm Beach Central, 6A Royal Palm Beach, 6A Palm Beach Gardens, 6A Jupiter. 5A Atlantic, and a bunch more higher classifications. They also played us, Trinity Catholic, when we were at the top of 3A, beating us 2 out of 3. Granted that some of these higher classification teams were not in the top 10. But, they were still pretty good teams that had a roster 2 and 3 times the size of Pahokee's. 

Proset Pahokee is in 1A not 3A. 

This is mostly true. In 2005 Pahokee blasted a 12-2 Glades Central team 67-0.  The other games versus Glades Central during that stretch had Pahokee winning by 5-14 pts.  Many of the higher classification teams that they were playing were .500 teams at best.  It is fair to say Pahokee was easily a top 4 team in PB County in that era and now they struggle to crack the top ten with the privates like AHD and Oxbridge Academy establishing themselves.

I am looking at Glades Central around #6 or #7 in PB County right now. They should be a little stronger than last year... Would you agree?

As for Pahokee, are they looking as strong as last year?  I know they collapsed after Alphonso Smith was suspended.  New coach now.  How are they loo

Glades Central is Still a strong team with a great  offense this year don't let that spring game fool you.  I'm interested in what the defense offers If that come together. Brother,Beware of Glades Central they are hungry this year. Pahokee is still a good enough to be a powerhouse in the 1A (yes, Trenton is said it). Its all will come down to coaching if Coach "O" can teach the devils any type of impact plays  the will be waiting for you Trenton! The athleticism and size is there with devils and as for GC lets just say Speed will kill this year. 

This is mostly true. In 2005 Pahokee blasted a 12-2 Glades Central team 67-0.  The other games versus Glades Central during that stretch had Pahokee winning by 5-14 pts.  Many of the higher classification teams that they were playing were .500 teams at best.  It is fair to say Pahokee was easily a top 4 team in PB County in that era and now they struggle to crack the top ten with the privates like AHD and Oxbridge Academy establishing themselves.

Bro.... Stay off maxprep that Muck bowl never happen due to a  hurricane.  Pahokee has NEVER BEAT Glades Central by that type of margin look it up. I will say this they where good enough to beat us that year but not 67-0. 

Do you think Pahokee will ever again be the powerhouse they were a few years ago? Do they still have the athletes and coaching to return to form? I miss those days. We gained a lot of respect for the Blue Devils in the 3 games we had with them. 

Eventually, Give them time,but I dont think the 1A want to see that though. 

Bro.... Stay off maxprep that Muck bowl never happen due to a  hurricane.  Pahokee has NEVER BEAT Glades Central by that type of margin look it up. I will say this they where good enough to beat us that year but not 67-0. 

Ok, we'll call it an urban legend.....  Can you explain the other years during that era that Glades Central was not able to beat Pahokee?  Did those games ever happen, or was their an F5 Tornado on the way? ;)

Glades Central is Still a strong team with a great  offense this year don't let that spring game fool you.  I'm interested in what the defense offers If that come together. Brother,Beware of Glades Central they are hungry this year. Pahokee is still a good enough to be a powerhouse in the 1A (yes, Trenton is said it). Its all will come down to coaching if Coach "O" can teach the devils any type of impact plays  the will be waiting for you Trenton! The athleticism and size is there with devils and as for GC lets just say Speed will kill this year. 

LOL They gota get past DIXIE first Muck LOL !!!!!!!

Ok, we'll call it an urban legend.....  Can you explain the other years during that era that Glades Central was not able to beat Pahokee?  Did those games ever happen, or was their an F5 Tornado on the way? ;)

Pahokee did indeed beat us 2006 and 2007 but not 04 or 05 muck bowl  was cancelled because due to a Hurricane.  They might have beaten us if would have played that those year but no we didn't have muck bowl  those two years (2004-2005).

LOL They gota get past DIXIE first Muck LOL !!!!!!!

Who is Dixie???....Oh those guys who got that upset win in overtime. Listen, Trenton eventually you will meet Pahokee and if they got any kind of coaching they may beat you, and take the 1A Championship. Lol

Good Luck....Champ!

And by the way is that F5 joke some type of Booker T reference or something??? lol