Bold predictions 5-8A?

DisabledAccount

It has plenty of merit when you saying armwood better then anyone north of Orlando, if I remember Apopka is north of Orlando by 20 minutes and Apopka would mop the floor with armwood and the fact we beat them at ucf shows that you can't say that right now they are better then anyone in north Florida bc they have to this point of off season done nothing to warrant that "opinion" but we can go on and on all day or we can get back on topic lol

Think as you wish. You seem to have this hatred or something of Armwood. Is it because they play in a weak Region (like Columbia) but actually don't choke down the stretch? Is it because they have won 3 State Championships in recent years, and Columbia has failed at even getting to states?

You got to start broadening your tunnel vision and stop evaluating team's expectations based on 20 minute jamboree games played in May!

Then again, like many things in Lake City - Some things just never change.

It has plenty of merit when you saying armwood better then anyone north of Orlando, if I remember Apopka is north of Orlando by 20 minutes and Apopka would mop the floor with armwood and the fact we beat them at ucf shows that you can't say that right now they are better then anyone in north Florida bc they have to this point of off season done nothing to warrant that "opinion" but we can go on and on all day or we can get back on topic lol

Idk if Apopka would mop the floor with Armwood

Losing to Miami Central @ States is not " Choking" .

Getting blasted to newcomer Viera on your own Home field when you have tradition, history, and fans backing you in the playoffs is!

Losing 3 straight to the same team is choking, what do the bills call those superbowls? I seem to recall them calling those chokes

Losing 3 straight to the same team is choking, what do the bills call those superbowls? I seem to recall them calling those chokes

Did you really just type that columbiahighfan?   That is the most hypocritical statement of the year.   The last person/team that should be talking about choking is Columbia.  Do I need to break down again why Columbia opportunistic speaking are the least achieving in the state? LOL

Coming from a team that has failed at Regionals the last 7 visits????  You gotta be kidding me!  At least Armwood has won States 3 X in the last  12 years!   

I get first dibs on that statement for my signature!

I'mma give an example. I was watching highlights of the Booker T. Washington and Raines state title game and reading comments on the Raines alumni site and every comment was like how do a 5-5 team make it to states, we gave them the game and we're are better with only one lost. Well here's the million dollar answer. The talent level in Miami is on another level compared to Jacksonville well Duval County, so of course the teams down here are battle tested. Northwestern, Columbus, Central and Jackson should have all been wins but they caught a team on a down year. Mind you all, last year was the 1st time Jackson has ever beaten the Tornadoes since it's existence back as a high school. Adding on teams like Columbus, South Dade, Killian, Southridge, Coral Gables, Norland, Central, Carol City and Northwestern play a good caliber team every week or other week. The point that I'm trying to make is if Dillard does get out the 1st two playoff rounds it's still tough because during the regular season besides St. Thomas game that doesn't count who else is a strong caliber team. Hallandale will be down this year and then you have Boyd Anderson which I hear will be good. I'm just being realistic on Dillard making it to states. Eventually yes.... as of right now just don't think it's time.

You really need to get clarification

Regional finals is 3rd round which we 3-6 in last 9 appearances

State semifinals is 4th round where we 1-2 in last 3 appearances

I understand that does not justify NEVER getting to states in your last 7 Regional appearances.  Perhaps Columbia can learn from a team like Viera - that knows how to sieze the moment.  Learn from Armwood.  I would rather lose to a Nationally elite team the last 3 years ( and let clowns call me a "choker" ) than get blasted on my own field by Viera, St. Augustine and Bartram Trail  the last 3 years!

You are making yourself look foolish debating this and calling a team that lost to a top 25 National team 3 years in a row "chokers"...especially coming from a Columbia fan.

They don't choke? How has their Miami central games turned out lately?

Did you not state the above?  Then follow with :

You are clearly referencing and calling Armwood chokers for losing to Miami Central at States the last 3 years!  Or am I making this up?

And that statement was about the fact you saying armwood losing 3 straight championship games to same team is not choking

No, it wasn't.  You referenced it and made the statements .

Ask people on this messageboard if losing to a 3X top 25 Nationally ranked Miami Central @ States is choking?     To me , that is an asinine statement that you made coming from a Columbia High rep.

The point behind that was if they call bills choke artists for losing 4 straight super bowls then wouldn't someone that loses 3 straught championships to same team fit that category, idk how im being a hypocrite by pointing that out, I never said that columbia hasent had wasted opportunities, only pointing out that armwood has also lost opportunities, maybe choking not the best word but oh well

And I think the bartram game this year proved that 2013 game means NOTHING anymore

Sure ...we'll only reference Armwood games at State Championships from 2013 that they lost.  That is okay, right?   We'll just wash away the Bartram 2013 game for Columbia for the favorable sake of this  debate.  How convenient. LOL 

Keep going though....continue to make yourself sound foolish.