FLA TOP 10

Floridatech

Dude if you saw the entire Bolles game in person like I did you would have seen what physicality really is, but unfortently I can only find a 8 minute clip on that game that I didn't see the hit on, but feel free to watch it

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/contest/videos.aspx?contestid=cac3e7a0-9acc-4829-aedf-67c458c7eedb&ssid=ebff7089-c234-4d83-9f97-7f94d95ffd37&videoid=f48722c6-fa09-41a1-b03b-09dd2edc06be

IMG was the better team last year than AHP but AHP quickly took them out of there comfort zone and dictated the terms of the game on the IMG field. Both teams appear to be slightly better this year so that would be one heck of a matchup at AHP!

agree. That would be one heck of a matchup this year had it happened, both likely top 12 in most preseason national polls, that would have been a game definately worth it to drive down south for

They struggle with physicality? Maybe we should schedule them and before you say we would be out of our league, ask Bolles how hard our defense hits, not kidding, I need to find some tape of that Bolles game, I have never seen hits live as hard as I saw in that game

they struggle with the physicality because most of the players on their roster are from out of state and they don't see that physical play in most places were they come from until they see how these Florida boys do it

they struggle with the physicality because most of the players on their roster are from out of state and they don't see that physical play in most places were they come from until they see how these Florida boys do it

So we would likely only have that advantage if we play them before they face any other Florida teams?

So we would likely only have that advantage if we play them before they face any other Florida teams?

No I'm not saying that but it would be better to get them early like AHP did the first game then to get them in week 3 or beyond when they have already got used to playing the Florida competition. Like Carol city will probably have a lot of success or even beat them in the preseason classic next month with it being a lot of them players first game playing in Florida

No I'm not saying that but it would be better to get them early like AHP did the first game then to get them in week 3 or beyond when they have already got used to playing the Florida competition. Like Carol city will probably have a lot of success or even beat them in the preseason classic next month with it being a lot of them players first game playing in Florida

I'm going to actually pick Carol city to beat them in the kickoff classic

I'm going to actually pick Carol city to beat them in the kickoff classic

I believe their is a really good chance of it happening, I'll be at that game at noon on Saturday the 20th, a day after seeing Manatee vs Armwood, not a bad back to back games their lol

Interesting...considering AHP plays BTW, @ Colquit County and Don Bosco ( 3 National Champions in the last 5 years) in a early season 2 week time frame.

If you gave 2015 IMG - STA, Flanagan, AHP, and Miami Central late season last year they probably struggle to win three of those games. They were whining about the physicality of AHP to the refs on their own field in a pre-season game. Solution = hit back harder! Watch the game online for yourself and you will see right from the get go the physicality bothered IMG.

I can also tell you that 2015 AHP was not as physical of what Flanagan, STA and Miami Central would bring defensively. Honestly , I think when some of these kids move down here from say Indiana or Ohio it takes a few games of adjusting to the speed, and violent physicality the elite FL teams. Even though IMG is more talented but there is a shell shock factor for possibly the newer players adjusting from Indiana football...

You have a link to that game?

They struggle with physicality? Maybe we should schedule them and before you say we would be out of our league, ask Bolles how hard our defense hits, not kidding, I need to find some tape of that Bolles game, I have never seen hits live as hard as I saw in that game

Can't compare Bolles to IMG... FOH..... That was funny!!!

How would how hard a team hits be different between who they play, if you have big hitters it will be physical wether it's Bolles or Terry Parker, a team that is physical will be physical no matter who they play

Once again you can't compare Bolles to IMG

I am pretty sure I didn't say anything about IMG recruiting kids any more than some of the other schools....I am not really sure what your point is.

I'm sorry, Coach. But, you did state that IMG was a factory and that they were stealing players. I was just clarifying that IMG is certainly not the only school that is doing it. When it comes to IMG many folks criticize them for recruiting, or in your way of thinking "stealing", although IMG is a private school and recruiting is the nature of their business. However, I see many folks posting daily about how many "transfers" teams are receiving but never say a word about these schools for doing exactly what IMG is doing. In fact many times it seems as though people are bragging about how many "transfers" that one school or another is getting.  

If you can provide me a convincing argument to why it impacts how physical a team is i will retrack my statement

Cause they simply brought up the AHP vs IMG game and stated that it was a physical game between 2 top national teams... You come here and stated that Columbia vs Bolles game was really physical too.... I'm like ok what does that have to do with IMG? Your comparing an opponent that can't be compared on the same level last year.... Img to Bolles? Cmon Pimpin........

Cause they simply brought up the AHP vs IMG game and stated that it was a physical game between 2 top national teams... You come here and stated that Columbia vs Bolles game was really physical too.... I'm like ok what does that have to do with IMG? Your comparing an opponent that can't be compared on the same level last year.... Img to Bolles? Cmon Pimpin........

It is like comparing the physicality between Alabama versus LSU  and Toledo versus Georgia State.  Hopefully he understands that concept...