FLA TOP 10

Floridatech

Steve.........I think Tampa 1 is referring to transfers from Florida. Armwood, without a doubt, does not have one out of state transfer to Armwood. I think that IMG has very few players recruited specifically from Florida. It's not beyond probability that Armwood does get more in state transfers than IMG. I would be willing to bet that many other Florida teams get more incoming players from Florida schools than IMG does.

Didn't they say earlier that img had a deal that they wouldn't take any players from manatee county?

Sure....and sometimes the hunter becomes the hunted. There are a few elite Defensive teams in the state that quickly dictate the terms of the game to any team but one another.

Bolles did not play any of those types of teams. You or Columbia cannot relate to that either.

We dictated the terms of that game. Go watch the tape if you don't bielive me

A little of this I can agree on Proseteye but would you consider it a "parent problem" if I as a parent encouraged my kid to play at IMG for NCAA exposure purposes?  Suppose I live in a rural town in Ohio and am just getting by on my salary.  My son is a great asset to his HS football team in his Junior year but he just does not have the best of ncaa offers as of yet. ...However there is a scholarship opportunity at IMG.  I tell my son the pros and cons of the scenario and in the end we mutually decide that a potential guaranteed savings of 150K over the next 5  years with an almost guaranteed NCAA scholarship.  He moves to IMG and gets a full scholarship to a say Pac-10 school.  Is that "building bad character" or taking advantage of a great opportunity for my kids future?

Forget the NFL scenario, I am just sticking to an almost guaranteed full scholarship to a great university.

As far as the kids playing at IMG now and getting to the NFL . I will go out on a limb and say this....I would be willing to bet that if you are good enough to start at a school like IMG at the varsity level that you have beyond a 10% chance (barring injuries) to sign a NFL contract - at least make an NFL roster.  My point is ...significantly better odds than a lottery ticket.

Nationwide..yes the odds of the NFL are astronomical.  In Florida, I know you don't want to hear this but they are greatly reduced.  You could probably find a possible future NFL player on every FL state championship team 3A-8A barring injuries.  Between 2015 TCA, BTW, STA, Miami Central and Flanagan I bet you get at least 6! 

On another note.  You are correct with IMG.  I dont think they were that physical (relatively speaking)  and several better Defenses than IMG in Florida!

I know where you're coming from and possibly you might have somewhat misinterpreted what I stated about parents pushing their son's to transfer for opportunity only. I believe that if a parent wishes to enroll their son at IMG and are willing to pay the exorbitant tuition, then that is their choice. If their son is an exceptional player and that is what he wants to do with his life, then so be it. Go to the best school for that and hope that it all works out. Also, parents that pull their sons and daughters, for that matter, out of public schools that are not educating them properly and sending them to private schools for academic reasons, I have no problem with. I guess I do have a problem with parents team shopping for their sons. Pulling them out of one school and sending them to another just so they can play for a team that is marginally better. In the long run I don't think that it is going to matter one wit to enhance a player's ability to get into a D-1 college. If that player is a standout on his current team, and has the academic ability, he will be able to get into a D-1 college and still play football. Just my opinion, though.

That's it?

If your Defense/ Coaching cannot adjust or are simply not prepared then you are in trouble. Deerfield Beach may also beat see teams that Bolles lost to.

You have to be the most insecure person about your Columbia team. Every Damn thread in here it seems has to tie into or morph into something relative to Columbia.

People are getting tired of it.

Sincerely,

Everyone

If your Defense/ Coaching cannot adjust or are simply not prepared then you are in trouble. Deerfield Beach may also beat see teams that Bolles lost to.

You have to be the most insecure person about your Columbia team. Every Damn thread in here it seems has to tie into or morph into something relative to Columbia.

People are getting tired of it.

Sincerely,

Everyone

I'm also getting tired of something, the constant being thrown in the dirt because of one stupid playoff game against a viera team that just got hot at right time, do I need to go down the list of every game someone's team has lost that they shouldn't have, do you see me on here crucifying STA for losing to Deerfield? No, could I be doing that, yeah, so don't throw one loss in someone face because everyone has a loss like that on their resume and it won't be hard to throw it in their face

I'm also getting tired of something, the constant being thrown in the dirt because of one stupid playoff game against a viera team that just got hot at right time, do I need to go down the list of every game someone's team has lost that they shouldn't have, do you see me on here crucifying STA for losing to Deerfield? No, could I be doing that, yeah, so don't throw one loss in someone face because everyone has a loss like that on their resume and it won't be hard to throw it in their face

Why would STA be crucified for losing to DFB? DFB Has a track record of beating STA....

Why would STA be crucified for losing to DFB? DFB Has a track record of beating STA....

No I was saying i could be throwing that loss in their face, but I'm not because I know there always going to be a loss that shouldn't happen, and they proved the loss ment nothing by going on to win every game afterwards