DILLARD FIRST ANNUAL BLUE VS GREY GAME

THIS_IS_DILLARD

What can I say WHAT A ATMOSPHERE!! You would have thought it was a real game , the community really came out. 

there were over 15 college scouts , including UM & OREGON. There were about 300 fans in the stands that came with energy even tho we had no opponent even the band & cheerleaders were in full effect. 

NOW THE GAME:

Defense: we’re gonna be a PROBELM!, nothing but str8 DAWGS on the line & they go about 3 deep each. Our corners and safety’s are all ball hawks and they have size. 

OFFENSE: even with the star transfer our QB’s go 4 deep and they all can ball our WR’a are tall and aggressive but looked a lil rusty which is to be understood it’s SPRING. But come regular season I expect to see us full force. We look to have 55-60 kids on the roster not including jv which is another major plus also. 

overall all I loved what I seen, it got me mad hyped tbh but now I got to wait until august for more football smh lol. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What can I say WHAT A ATMOSPHERE!! You would have thought it was a real game , the community really came out. 

there were over 15 college scouts , including UM & OREGON. There were about 300 fans in the stands that came with energy even tho we had no opponent even the band & cheerleaders were in full effect. 

NOW THE GAME:

Defense: we’re gonna be a PROBELM!, nothing but str8 DAWGS on the line & they go about 3 deep each. Our corners and safety’s are all ball hawks and they have size. 

OFFENSE: even with the star transfer our QB’s go 4 deep and they all can ball our WR’a are tall and aggressive but looked a lil rusty which is to be understood it’s SPRING. But come regular season I expect to see us full force. We look to have 55-60 kids on the roster not including jv which is another major plus also. 

overall all I loved what I seen, it got me mad hyped tbh but now I got to wait until august for more football smh lol. 

I can’t wait for the season to start man, all of this NFL draft stuff and discussion is driving me up a damn wall! Lol. I expect Dillard to be a dominant force and probably win 3A Metro outright. STA has something to fear this season.. 

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I can’t wait for the season to start man, all of this NFL draft stuff and discussion is driving me up a damn wall! Lol. I expect Dillard to be a dominant force and probably win 3A Metro outright. STA has something to fear this season.. 

we’re in 6A metro & yes, yes they do.

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I thought the FHSAA branded 4 metro and 4 suburban classes each, which came out to 8 classes overall? To explain- (4A Metro, 4A Suburban, 3A Metro, 3A suburban, so on so forth.) Was there a change that I missed? 

More then likely you’re right & I didn’t get the memo or didn’t look to much into it. Nonetheless where ever we at, we WANT THE SMOKE! Lol.

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

More then likely you’re right & I didn’t get the memo or didn’t look to much into it. Nonetheless where ever we at, we WANT THE SMOKE! Lol.

Special teams bro. I’ll say it again. SPECIAL TEAMS!! Lol. One blocked kick and Dillard wins that STA game last year.