Panhandle top 10

DisabledAccount

Blountstown is always talented and well coached every year I would expect nothing less this year. FWB will be good again and probably very soon but I think it will take this year. Your list looks good I would just have FWB out and PSJ and Blountstown in the 9 to 10 range maybe even tied for 10th.

Blountstown is always talented and well coached every year I would expect nothing less this year. FWB will be good again and probably very soon but I think it will take this year. Your list looks good I would just have FWB out and PSJ and Blountstown in the 9 to 10 range maybe even tied for 10th.

I think PSJ is good for atleast #6 on that list

FWB lost their coach June 30 and just recently hired Philip Form. Big blow was losing their starting QB who transferred to rival Choctaw. FWB not ready yet IMO.

Tate graduated too many good football players to be a top 5 type team.

Catholic has a few very good players but not enough of them. Depth could be a problem. But maybe they'll get some transfers.

If Gulf Breeze can stay healthy I really believe they will have a very good season. They lost top two QB's early last year to injury. Those QB's will be back this year. Had other key injuries too. Deep talented senior class. No real studs yet but a bunch of div 2 type talent. QB is legit. I could see him getting an FCS offer. They have a good soph RB. It wasn't a fluke when they tied Navarre in spring game. Finally, here's the biggest reason they'll be much improved, they have a new coach. huge upgrade.

I expect Pine Forest to make a deep run this year. Out of PF, Navarre, Niceville and Escambia, I think PF is better equipped to give Armwood a game in round 4. Team is loaded with legit speed on offense. If their secondary can play better than previous year's, they should be perfectly fine.

Tate got completely manhandled in the spring game by PF, so I don't expect much out of them. They have a couple of prospects but this team lost too much to contend.

I'm not sure what to make of Escambia yet. If their offense goes to a spread, they will give PF all kinds of trouble. Their defense has nice size but that side of the ball lost some good players.