6A Region 4 Preseason

BrowardHandicapper

Broward, don't you want to see fresh matchup? Like seriously the best game last year was the one with bishop morre and wakulla in 5a, if AHP didn't get upset odds are all 8 classes would have ended up with boring state championship games because correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the other 7 games decided by at least 17 points?

Broward, don't you want to see fresh matchup? Like seriously the best game last year was the one with bishop morre and wakulla in 5a, if AHP didn't get upset odds are all 8 classes would have ended up with boring state championship games because correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the other 7 games decided by at least 17 points?

I do and if it means that Vanguard represents the North and plays Miami Central so be it.  Just like Vanguard may have to beat Armwood and earn it....Armwood would have to beat Vanguard to earn it, right?

But if Miami Central beats Vanguard by 50 points I am pointing the finger at you!  B)   What would you say if that happened?  If Vanguard got slaughtered by 50?

Agree. I will be the first to tell you that there will be a team or two that many of us (including myself) underrated and a couple that had early exits to their season....  When I do these  I know they will be off but based on what I have to go on now this is the way I see it in late July panning out...

RIGHT i honestly believe the dark horses in 6a South are DILLARD BOYD ANDERSON & MIAMI NORTHWESTERN.

I belive that those 3 teams are gonna shock alot of people.

But seriously, mainland does have talent and it's not that crazy that they could potentially beat central or Carol city

Absolutely, those teams will have to earn their right to play in Orlando.  It is not like Central going to states so much of late are getting a free pass to get there. It is has been hard earned and 2016 will be very hard earned for whoever make it...

I'm tired of seeing a boring armwood vs central game that never does anything for the state, those games suck, blowout after blowout, the state of Florida needs fresh blood in the title games

Blow out after blow outs right? Ok what was 2014? Or 2011? Hey I agree you want new teams but it's not MC fault that Armwood goes undefeated every year and lose at the championship... Last year was their best year for mainland and armwood to beat Central and they didn't.... Shit Central didn't even win their district... Btw who you got playing mainland at states?

Blow out after blow outs right? Ok what was 2014? Or 2011? Hey I agree you want new teams but it's not MC fault that Armwood goes undefeated every year and lose at the championship... Last year was their best year for mainland and armwood to beat Central and they didn't.... Shit Central didn't even win their district... Btw who you got playing mainland at states?

Pine Forrest or vanguard

Have you not read the bold predictions or the kickoff classic or 6a region 1 and 2 predictions trend? We been talking about possibility of pine Forrest and vanguard being potential new faces to represent the north side of bracket

Yes I have lol

I'm tired of seeing a boring armwood vs central game that never does anything for the state, those games suck, blowout after blowout, the state of Florida needs fresh blood in the title games

If you're tired of seeing a MC-Armwood final, tell some of your buddies in the northern half of the bracket to grow some balls when they play Armwood.