4A Preseason State

BrowardHandicapper

Don't sleep on Glades Central

Muckboy561, Welcome back from hibernation.....You went underground after the Glades Central/BTW game...

I'm not sleeping on Glades Central- as you can see I got them right in mix and on the level of Bolles, and Raines....Do you suggest I should put them on the level of Cocoa or even BTW?

Muckboy561, Welcome back from hibernation.....You went underground after the Glades Central/BTW game...

I'm not sleeping on Glades Central- as you can see I got them right in mix and on the level of Bolles, and Raines....Do you suggest I should put them on the level of Cocoa or even BTW?

I think they are slightly better then Bolles and Raines but not sure with cocoa or BTW but then again thats just a guess

We play Bolles week.7, I'll be able to.tell you all about them after that game lol

Leave my buddy alone lol  ,and I put Glades central as a solid underdog at #3

I remember them days of Glades Central wrecking other teams big and small, Private and Public. 

If they could get some of that tenacity back they would give south Florida Schools a run.

Is Ice back? Booker T will be the big dog as long as he is around.

I believe the South Regional winner will travel to Brevard this year.

4A should be fun to watch in the regional and state games. Lots of talent will be on the field in the north and south.

I remember them days of Glades Central wrecking other teams big and small, Private and Public.

If they could get some of that tenacity back they would give south Florida Schools a run.

Is Ice back? Booker T will be the big dog as long as he is around.

I believe the South Regional winner will travel to Brevard this year.

4A should be fun to watch in the regional and state games. Lots of talent will be on the field in the north and south.

Yes Ice is back...