If Armwood was in 7a or 8a, would they win states????

Floridatech

Well if Armwood is that good, you can stick a fork in the chance of Vanguard or Pine Forest beating Armwood or only being 7-10 point underdgogs....because there is no way Vanguard or Pine Forest would get past those teams. Do you really believe a 2016 Vanguard or Pine Forest would have a shot at beating a 2015 West Orange, Dr. Phillips, Apopka, Osceola or Flanagan? They wouldn't even score on 2015 Flanagan!

Well to be fair I Dont think armwood would beat those teams, one or 2 at most

Well if Armwood is that good, you can stick a fork in the chance of Vanguard or Pine Forest beating Armwood or only being 7-10 point underdgogs....because there is no way Vanguard or Pine Forest would get past those teams. Do you really believe a 2016 Vanguard or Pine Forest would have a shot at beating a 2015 West Orange, Dr. Phillips, Apopka, Osceola or Flanagan? They wouldn't even score on 2015 Flanagan!

I highly doubt vanguard could beat the teams you just said but saying we wouldn't even score on 2015 flanagan? Come on man that's pushing it lol

I highly doubt vanguard could beat the teams you just said but saying we wouldn't even score on 2015 flanagan? Come on man that's pushing it lol

No I'm saying it....2016 Vanguard would not score on 2015 Flanagan.  Osceola was the first team to score a TD on Flanagan in the first half the entire season (only allowed 2 Fgs)  - and that is against real competition....  Not this 6A North nonsense.  Even though Flanagan was the most penalized team in the state, the Vanguard QB would be a deer in headlights and the rest of the team would just want the game over with really quick...You think Armwood's defense was fast and physical? lol  

I'm not fully confident vanguard can beat Armwood and I have pretty much made that known how I have been talking in here, but anything can happen in a football game

No I'm saying it....2016 Vanguard would not score on 2015 Flanagan.  Osceola was the first team to score a TD on Flanagan in the first half the entire season (only allowed 2 Fgs)  - and that is against real competition....  Not this 6A North nonsense.  Even though Flanagan was the most penalized team in the state, the Vanguard QB would be a deer in headlights and the rest of the team would just want the game over with really quick...You think Armwood's defense was fast and physical? lol  

Let me ask you something. Have you ever attended a Vanguard game? If not how are you so confident about what Vanguard can do or not do? Not trying to get into an argument. Just trying to figure out where you're coming from with regard to the Knights. I have never attended any games of the teams that you mention where Vanguard would not have a chance, so my opinion about those teams wouldn't mean much. Now, if you are a professional who delves into the pros and cons of Florida teams, then I defer to you. However, if you are just a team fan, like I am, then I'm wondering whether I should take "this 6A north nonsense" seriously. 

Let me ask you something. Have you ever attended a Vanguard game? If not how are you so confident about what Vanguard can do or not do? Not trying to get into an argument. Just trying to figure out where you're coming from with regard to the Knights. I have never attended any games of the teams that you mention where Vanguard would not have a chance, so my opinion about those teams wouldn't mean much. Now, if you are a professional who delves into the pros and cons of Florida teams, then I defer to you. However, if you are just a team fan, like I am, then I'm wondering whether I should take "this 6A north nonsense" seriously. 

I have never attended a Vanguard game (for the record, I have never attended a Strawberry Crest game either).

It is probably not just of my own opinion that Vanguard can't hang with 8 of the top 100 Nationally ranked teams.  I do watch games, and analyze a lot of film.  I keep up with rosters - depth, talent, review schedule strength - things like that.

I have nothing bad to say about Vanguard.  In fact I have been open ears on here with 6A research and I think I rated them fairly with this group of teams in my 6A Preaseason top 25:

http://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1237-6a-preseason-state/

I do consider myself more of a FL High School football analyst, blogger or ranter than a "rah, rah fan".  I try not to get attached to or hate on teams.  When I do root for teams, it is usually because they were a good team that had a tough loss the previous year and return a lot of players.  

Regarding the "6A North Nonsense" -  I honestly do consider the level of play there from the top teams inferior to that of 8A,7A and 6A South.  I can back that up with how dominant Armwood is and what has happened to the Hawks since they began playing South Region teams 3 years ago. I will use Armwood as an example because they have by far been the most dominant 6A North team.  Not even close.

Armwood last 3 seasons versus mostly 6A North competition:

2013: @ Durant W 48-6, Blake W 32-6, @ Hillsborough W 37-2, Robinson W 27-0, @ Jefferson W 28-9, Leto W 74-0, @ Lennard W 49-6, King W 28-0, @ Chamberlain W 38-7, Strawberry Crest W 40-6, Venice W 31-19, Jefferson W 52-48, Springstead W 41-0, Bartram Trail W 35-28 OT, Miami Central L 7-52!  What would happen if Miami Central were playing those 6A North programs?

2014: @ Plant L 19-21, Durant W 37-14, @ Blake W 37-0, Hillsborough W 26-0, @ Robinson W 28-6, Jefferson W 42-0, @ Leto, W 62-3, Lennard W 56-0, @ King W 39-0, Chamberlain W 43-0, @ Strawberry Crest W 42-0, Largo W 38-0, Venice W 42-14, Choctawhatchee W 19-15, Miami Central L 10-24!  Again?

2015: Plant City W 49-7, @ Bloomingdale W 48-7, @ Chamberlain W 52-0, Plant W 21-3, Blake W 41-0, @ TB Tech W 25-20, Brandon W 35-19, @ King W 40-3, @ Hillsborough W 23-7, Sickles W 30-6, Sebring W 43-7, Brandon W 34-14, Gainesville W 40-20, Tate W 53-19, Miami Central L 13-48! How can a team lose like this and just obliterate all of these other 6A North teams?

It would not make sense to break down what Vangaurd has done the last 3 years if they are not even in the class of a 6A North Armwood, would it?

To conclude...in the big picture, if I know Armwood, I know what 6A North brings to the table versus 6A South.  Particularly Miami Central.  What I don't think you understand is Miami Central has 2 teams  in there own District that have arguably been as good or better than  Armwood the last 3 years.  Now I could keep going on such a premise and tell you about the other competitive 6A South teams.....I could get into 8A North and 8A South with the depth of great teams.  I could talk 7A North and South and prove how inferior 6A North is.  I can get into schedule strength , common opponents however you wish but at the end of the day you should take 6A North overall as nonsense compared to the other classifications, regions, and teams that we mentioned.

For the record, I do believe Armwood would be much more successful at States if they were able to take advantage of playing strong opponents.  Unfortunately, it is sparsely available to them.  I also am one that believes Armwood in 2016 will give the 6A South Region everything they can handle, if not win States.  It is just a lot harder when you don't see those caliber teams week in and week out like the other regions I mentioned.  Beating Tate, Gainesville, Vanguard, or Pine Forest is not going to have you ready for Mainland, Miami Central, or Carol City.  Just saying.  

Back to Vanguard and your response to me stating they would not score versus Flanagan....Flanagan shut out a lot better teams (IMO) than Vanguard this year.  I am looking at Vanguard's schedule right now.  The best teams they played were Buchholz, North Marion, and Gainesville....Vanguard was arguably a top 100 team in the State last year.  That is about all I can say about them.  I hear their roster is "loaded" this year but is that "loaded" 6A North Loaded or State Championship "loaded"?  Big difference.

Have I supplied enough evidence as to why I feel it is safe to consider 6A North teams "nonsense"  when compared to the other teams mentioned in the string?

If you wish, please feel free to tell me why 6A North overall has similar caliber teams to that of 6A South , 7A North, 7A South, 8A North, 8A South?  I'm all ears...

I have never attended a Vanguard game (for the record, I have never attended a Strawberry Crest game either).

It is probably not just of my own opinion that Vanguard can't hang with 8 of the top 100 Nationally ranked teams. I do watch games, and analyze a lot of film. I keep up with rosters - depth, talent, review schedule strength - things like that.

I have nothing bad to say about Vanguard. In fact I have been open ears on here with 6A research and I think I rated them fairly with this group of teams in my 6A Preaseason top 25:

http://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1237-6a-preseason-state/

I do consider myself more of a FL High School football analyst, blogger or ranter than a "rah, rah fan". I try not to get attached to or hate on teams. When I do root for teams, it is usually because they were a good team that had a tough loss the previous year and return a lot of players.

Regarding the "6A North Nonsense" - I honestly do consider the level of play there from the top teams inferior to that of 8A,7A and 6A South. I can back that up with how dominant Armwood is and what has happened to the Hawks since they began playing South Region teams 3 years ago. I will use Armwood as an example because they have by far been the most dominant 6A North team. Not even close.

Armwood last 3 seasons versus mostly 6A North competition:

2013: @ Durant W 48-6, Blake W 32-6, @ Hillsborough W 37-2, Robinson W 27-0, @ Jefferson W 28-9, Leto W 74-0, @ Lennard W 49-6, King W 28-0, @ Chamberlain W 38-7, Strawberry Crest W 40-6, Venice W 31-19, Jefferson W 52-48, Springstead W 41-0, Bartram Trail W 35-28 OT, Miami Central L 7-52! What would happen if Miami Central were playing those 6A North programs?

2014: @ Plant L 19-21, Durant W 37-14, @ Blake W 37-0, Hillsborough W 26-0, @ Robinson W 28-6, Jefferson W 42-0, @ Leto, W 62-3, Lennard W 56-0, @ King W 39-0, Chamberlain W 43-0, @ Strawberry Crest W 42-0, Largo W 38-0, Venice W 42-14, Choctawhatchee W 19-15, Miami Central L 10-24! Again?

2015: Plant City W 49-7, @ Bloomingdale W 48-7, @ Chamberlain W 52-0, Plant W 21-3, Blake W 41-0, @ TB Tech W 25-20, Brandon W 35-19, @ King W 40-3, @ Hillsborough W 23-7, Sickles W 30-6, Sebring W 43-7, Brandon W 34-14, Gainesville W 40-20, Tate W 53-19, Miami Central L 13-48! How can a team lose like this and just obliterate all of these other 6A North teams?

It would not make sense to break down what Vangaurd has done the last 3 years if they are not even in the class of a 6A North Armwood, would it?

To conclude...in the big picture, if I know Armwood, I know what 6A North brings to the table versus 6A South. Particularly Miami Central. What I don't think you understand is Miami Central has 2 teams in there own District that have arguably been as good or better than Armwood the last 3 years. Now I could keep going on such a premise and tell you about the other competitive 6A South teams.....I could get into 8A North and 8A South with the depth of great teams. I could talk 7A North and South and prove how inferior 6A North is. I can get into schedule strength , common opponents however you wish but at the end of the day you should take 6A North overall as nonsense compared to the other classifications, regions, and teams that we mentioned.

For the record, I do believe Armwood would be much more successful at States if they were able to take advantage of playing strong opponents. Unfortunately, it is sparsely available to them. I also am one that believes Armwood in 2016 will give the 6A South Region everything they can handle, if not win States. It is just a lot harder when you don't see those caliber teams week in and week out like the other regions I mentioned. Beating Tate, Gainesville, Vanguard, or Pine Forest is not going to have you ready for Mainland, Miami Central, or Carol City. Just saying.

Back to Vanguard and your response to me stating they would not score versus Flanagan....Flanagan shut out a lot better teams (IMO) than Vanguard this year. I am looking at Vanguard's schedule right now. The best teams they played were Buchholz, North Marion, and Gainesville....Vanguard was arguably a top 100 team in the State last year. That is about all I can say about them. I hear their roster is "loaded" this year but is that "loaded" 6A North Loaded or State Championship "loaded"? Big difference.

Have I supplied enough evidence as to why I feel it is safe to consider 6A North teams "nonsense" when compared to the other teams mentioned in the string?

If you wish, please feel free to tell me why 6A North overall has similar caliber teams to that of 6A South , 7A North, 7A South, 8A North, 8A South? I'm all ears...

Don't do it to him lmao!!! Football season is going to be fun!!

2013: @ Durant W 48-6, Blake W 32-6, @ Hillsborough W 37-2, Robinson W 27-0, @ Jefferson W 28-9, Leto W 74-0, @ Lennard W 49-6, King W 28-0, @ Chamberlain W 38-7, Strawberry Crest W 40-6, Venice W 31-19, Jefferson W 52-48, Springstead W 41-0, Bartram Trail W 35-28 OT, Miami Central L 7-52! What would happen if Miami Central were playing those 6A North programs?

2014: @ Plant L 19-21, Durant W 37-14, @ Blake W 37-0, Hillsborough W 26-0, @ Robinson W 28-6, Jefferson W 42-0, @ Leto, W 62-3, Lennard W 56-0, @ King W 39-0, Chamberlain W 43-0, @ Strawberry Crest W 42-0, Largo W 38-0, Venice W 42-14, Choctawhatchee W 19-15, Miami Central L 10-24! Again?

2015: Plant City W 49-7, @ Bloomingdale W 48-7, @ Chamberlain W 52-0, Plant W 21-3, Blake W 41-0, @ TB Tech W 25-20, Brandon W 35-19, @ King W 40-3, @ Hillsborough W 23-7, Sickles W 30-6, Sebring W 43-7, Brandon W 34-14, Gainesville W 40-20, Tate W 53-19, Miami Central L 13-48

Can someone tell me what in these games is impressive to point you all think they would beat all the teams in 7a and 8a?

2015: Plant City W 49-7, @ Bloomingdale W 48-7, @ Chamberlain W 52-0, Plant W 21-3, Blake W 41-0, @ TB Tech W 25-20, Brandon W 35-19, @ King W 40-3, @ Hillsborough W 23-7, Sickles W 30-6, Sebring W 43-7, Brandon W 34-14, Gainesville W 40-20, Tate W 53-19, Miami Central L 13-48

Can someone tell me what in these games is impressive to point you all think they would beat all the teams in 7a and 8a? I'm guessing all the teams in 7a and 8a north you're saying? I never said they would beat every 7a and 8a team