County Polk is a coward

DisabledAccount

The transferring hasn't been quite as crazy before  as it has been this year. Lakeland has had plenty of transfers over the years, but they've never gone out and literally gotten all the best players from LG and Kathleen all in the span of a few days. 

You've had this strange obsession with pointing out that public schools also get transfers. OK, we get it. The transfers and recruiting are all over the place.

To bring a petty twitter beef to this board is ridiculous.

On 6/8/2022 at 10:55 PM, skyway said:

The transferring hasn't been quite as crazy before  as it has been this year. Lakeland has had plenty of transfers over the years, but they've never gone out and literally gotten all the best players from LG and Kathleen all in the span of a few days. 

You've had this strange obsession with pointing out that public schools also get transfers. OK, we get it. The transfers and recruiting are all over the place.

To bring a petty twitter beef to this board is ridiculous.

It's a beef that started on this board but just like most people on here you have no clue what your talking about and you will say you understand than next thread your lying and whining about private schools cheating

So no you don't get it 

Go 6 months without lying about it then I'll believe you, until then you have no credibility and the fact that you lied in the first sentence is proof of this 

Transfers been happening in Polk, Tampa, Duval, SFL, Orlando, Brevard, etc for YEARS 

Just because some clowns want to not post about it doesn't mean it didn't happen but when I see the bullcrap from this board it reminds me why I don't bother posting here much 

Too many clowns who think they have all the answers and think this board is their playground to say whatever they want and not be called out for their lying

Don't want to get called out, THEN STOP LYING

• 2 weeks later...

The state legislator who wanted open enrollment and to end fhsaa because her hometown Lakeland team who got punished for recruiting finally has gotten her dream to come true. Lakeland can legally recruit now. Plus. The idiot fhsaa board members allowed one of the most populace counties Polk to be in crap second gate divisions suburban. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2021 at 1:51 PM, LakelandGator said:

It  makes too much sense 17, and for that reason it won't happen.

But I like your way of thinking.

Funny how now Lakeland is the one who got all the transfers

Any Lakeland fan at this point that says anything about any other school getting a transfer is a complete fraud and hypocrite

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Any Lakeland fan at this point that says anything about any other school getting a transfer is a complete fraud and hypocrite

What's interesting is how you can flagrantly violate several rules of this board, as highlighted in a pinned thread at the top of this board, and not be removed. Proof, it seems, that @Joshua Wilson is no longer with us here.

13 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They might end up winning 4S. But if they do, our excuse is that we all know that Lakeland loaded up on transfers like a fat kid on Halloween candy! :P LOL

7 hours ago, skyway said:

What's interesting is how you can flagrantly violate several rules of this board, as highlighted in a pinned thread at the top of this board, and not be removed. Proof, it seems, that @Joshua Wilson is no longer with us here.

Oh so because you get me banned on a different board you want to drag that drama over here? 

If they start reviewing your posts they will see that you have violated several rules in the board so if I go so will you so I suggest if you don't like it stick to the other board 

And an admin on the board saw this post yesterday, I'm guessing because your petty and tried reporting this post and it stayed so maybe to unbiased people it's not an issue but your trying to be a snake and drag drama from another board here

I will not be further responding to any of your posts on any site as I see that you are not someone I want to associate myself with in conversation of any kind and it adds nothing for me 

I suggest you do the same but if you choose to be petty I promise it will backfire on you and since it's obvious you don't want to talk to me as you said on another board do yourself a favor and talk with someone else because going forward I will give you nothing but radio silence

To remind everyone of some of the rules pinned at the top of the board: 

"4. No posting foul language. 

5. No posting anything that could fall under privacy issues such as maters involving any players. Due to so many broad laws in Florida we have to approach this topic very carefully. We understand when another source reports it, but that is a risk associated on their end that we cannot control.

6. No talking politics at all on the forums unless it is placed under the Off Topic Board. If you post in a thread that is one subject and then you start talking politics, it will be locked and/or deleted, no questions asked by the administrators or board mods. The only exception to this rule will be if talking politics relates to something going on with high school football or high school sports in general -- like a bill that is being heard or passed in a state, for example. 

7. No posting anything that is not fit to be read by a minor. We have many minors who view this board and do not want posts being created promoting strip clubs, drugs and anything else that can fall under this category. 

8. No posting in all caps. Using all caps is fine in moderation, but not an entire post or reply. Using all caps comes off as yelling in the internet world and is considered rude by many people. Please keep this in mind as you post.

9. No attacking other board members. We all have our own opinions and have the right to exercise that opinion."