Ole Miss vs Florida State @ Citrus Bowl

DisabledAccount

• 3 weeks later...

Francois is average in the first half; still learning the ins and outs of the offense. But he, and Jimbo, lay it on the defense in the second half.

Dalvin does Dalvin things the whole game.

This defense is straight nasty. Gives no quarter.

FSU 31

Ole Miss 14

How is that defense going to be nasty and it was average last year?

Demarcus Walker, Derwin James, Marquez White, Derrick Nnadi, Demarcus Christmas, Josh Sweat, Nate Andrews, Trey Marshall, Matthew Thomas.

This is going to be one of, if not the, best defense(s) in the nation.

Rooting for Matthew Thomas cause he been through a lot but all of them you mention was not a impact on defense last year.... Yes I'm a Canes fan and I give credit when credit is due... But you guys honestly don't know if they going to snap on defense... Last year defense was not like y'all 13 or 14 defense...

Rooting for Matthew Thomas cause he been through a lot but all of them you mention was not a impact on defense last year.... Yes I'm a Canes fan and I give credit when credit is due... But you guys honestly don't know if they going to snap on defense... Last year defense was not like y'all 13 or 14 defense...

Huh? Are you high? They all started last year. And they are almost all back.

2013 Rush Defense: 3.26 ypr and 124.79 ypg

2015 Rush Defesne: 3.83 ypr and 145.3 ypg

2013 Pass Defense: 5.1 ypp and 156.6 ypg

2015 Pass Defense: 5.6 ypp and 191.6 ypg

2013 Points Allowed: 12.1 ppg

2015 Points Allowed: 17.5 ppg

With almost all of 2015 returning, they could very easily be 2013-esque; they were almost there last year.