1. Miami-Dade 
  2. Broward 
  3. Orange 
  4. Seminole
  5. Duval
  6. Palm Beach
  7. Hillsborough
  8. Pinellas

I think 3 through 7 can be reordered in any order and you could make a decent case.  Pinellas is such a distant last place it's not even funny.  Any of their teams struggle to get out of round one and I believe the problem is mostly too many schools within proximity of each other that spread the talent out too thinly?

1 hour ago, PinellasFB said:

Here's my stab at it.  

1. Miami-Dade 
  2. Broward 
  3. Orange 
  4. Seminole
  5. Duval
  6. Palm Beach
  7. Hillsborough
  8. Pinellas

I think 3 through 7 can be reordered in any order and you could make a decent case.  Pinellas is such a distant last place it's not even funny.  Any of their teams struggle to get out of round one and I believe the problem is mostly too many schools within proximity of each other that spread the talent out too thinly?

Honestly I would flip Duval and Hillsborough

Going into the season Duval doesn't have much after TCA and Bolles which Hillsborough has a lean IMO with Jesuit and Tampa Bay Tech and probably more depth than Duval who's next best team is probably gonna be Ed White who's maybe high end a borderline top 50 team but more than likely could finish 75-100 range statewide 

At best Duval has 3 top 100 teams in FL which will take them to the lower end 

1 hour ago, PinellasFB said:

Here's my stab at it.  

1. Miami-Dade 
  2. Broward 
  3. Orange 
  4. Seminole
  5. Duval
  6. Palm Beach
  7. Hillsborough
  8. Pinellas

It's why counties up here like Leon (Tallahassee) and Alachua (Gainesville) won't win state titles in the larger classifications anymore

Talent is too spread out and unless all the top talent goes to one school the county couldn't keep up with the larger metros in the current climate 

They may compete in this suburban/metro thing but they were never gonna compete with Dade or Broward teams especially when even elite teams from the counties on the list you stated could rarely compete either 

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Honestly I would flip Duval and Hillsborough

Going into the season Duval doesn't have much after TCA and Bolles which Hillsborough has a lean IMO with Jesuit and Tampa Bay Tech and probably more depth than Duval who's next best team is probably gonna be Ed White who's maybe high end a borderline top 50 team but more than likely could finish 75-100 range statewide 

At best Duval has 3 top 100 teams in FL which will take them to the lower end 

You forgot about

Raines

and

Riverside (Robert E. Lee)

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You forgot about

Raines

and

TWEEEEEEET!    (Throwing the yellow flag down to the ground)

"We've got a dead ball personal foul against FBGUY for taunting ColumbiaFan with a Robert E. Lee reference.    15 yards; and loss of down."  

B)

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You forgot about

Raines

and

Actually no I didn't

Both have lost a lot of talent, Riverside graduated their best player, both QBs, best offensive weapon, several big time starting defensive players 

Oh and their coach left and they proceeded to lose several more players to Ed White

Raines also has lost a few players and even lost a kid to Ribault last week 

That's the common mistake on this board, nobody is actually following the reality or the player movement of the off-season than think they know the teams in my backyard better than me

17 minutes ago, Perspective said:

TWEEEEEEET!    (Throwing the yellow flag down to the ground)

"We've got a dead ball personal foul against FBGUY for taunting ColumbiaFan with a Robert E. Lee reference.    15 yards; and loss of down."  

B)

What I enjoy is that we set their demise in motion 

Their fans started putting heat on the coach after the district championship loss to Columbia and by taking a district title we sent their last great team ever on the I10 road of death to get smashed by pine Forest 

Now they are about to be back to being Ed White whipping boy while Columbia will be taking the annual trip to the playoffs

That's karma 

5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What I enjoy is that we set their demise in motion 

Their fans started putting heat on the coach after the district championship loss to Columbia and by taking a district title we sent their last great team ever on the I10 road of death to get smashed by pine Forest 

Now they are about to be back to being Ed White whipping boy while Columbia will be taking the annual trip to the playoffs

That's karma 

Lol the hate is real 

• 5 months later...
On 6/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, PinellasFB said:

Here's my stab at it.  

1. Miami-Dade 
  2. Broward 
  3. Orange 
  4. Seminole
  5. Duval
  6. Palm Beach
  7. Hillsborough
  8. Pinellas

Pinellas sill standing while Duval, Palm Beach, Seminole, and Hillsborough at home.