Chaminade-Madonna Coach Jason Milgrom resigns

gator boy

OK FOLKS....ENOUGH!

This is not a place to bash about a coach. If something happened I want the parties of Chaminade-Madonna and the coach to talk to me, not have someone random posting something about a coach which might not be true and could be liable. In that case I would be held repsonsible as the site owner for this and I will not allow for it to be tolerated on this board.

At this conjecture this is a reminder to read the rules for EVERYONE: http://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53-rules-for-all-forumsboards-on-this-forum/

LSmith10 - I advise you read RULE #1 which deals with the post you made about the coach. This is not the place for that and it seems we are going outside of the general realm of things of this topic which dealt with the coaching change. Since it is a close source and this is a sensitive topic that the school nor coach is wanting to talk about beyond the statements posted, we all shouldn't be speculating on something like this. 

And yes I deleted the posts for those wondering.

Again I will not subject the website to something that has not been proven.

Until the school wants to officially speak beyond what has been put out, do not accuse coaches of something you can't prove otherwise than just hearsay. Not fair to them and not fair to anyone else.