3. Raines

4. Bolles

5. Dunnellon

6. Glades Central

7. Santa Fe

8. Avon Park

9. West Nassau

10. Miami Edison

Im pretty sure clewiston can beat avon park. Clewiston is in our district and you wont hear from them that much,but they still good enough to beat the likes of avon park and west nassau. I think edison is slightly better due to experience. As for Dunnellon over Glades central,Booker T has tops for the last 3 year but dont let that fool you. Most teams from the south can top the best teams for the north.

No, from another school across town, but living in bradenton know. I just now Dunnellon returns some nice talent and has a good shot to make the state semis

against either Bolles or Raines and possibly beyond

Hey who knows Dunnellon vs.Glades Central could actual play in the state championship this year.

4A Preseason State (Region)

Booker T. Washington (4)

Cocoa (3)

Bolles (1)

Raines (1)

Glades Central (4)

Dunnellon (2)

Walton (1)

South Sumter (2)

Miami Edison (4)

Jones (3)

Others: Santa Fe (2), Avon Park (3), Lake Highland Prep (3), Keys Gate Charter (4), University School (4), Mount Dora (2), Hialeah Miami Lakes (4)

4A Preseason State (Region)

Booker T. Washington (4)

Cocoa (3)

Bolles (1)

Raines (1)

Glades Central (4)

Dunnellon (2)

Walton (1)

South Sumter (2)

Miami Edison (4)

Jones (3)

Others: Santa Fe (2), Avon Park (3), Lake Highland Prep (3), Keys Gate Charter (4), University School (4), Mount Dora (2), Hialeah Miami Lakes (4)

Glades Central over Raines

Should be interesting this year in 4A.

Raines QB, DeBiase, will return as a Sr. this year.He threw for over 1800 yards last year, but lost 4 WR's to Graduation returning only one starter at WR. Raines also loses their 2 best RB's.

On the plus side. They have depth, and lots of it. Last year they had over 120 players listed. That translated into desire to win a position and going hard.

I think Raines beats Dunnellon easily, and 50/50 against Bolles this year. A good match up against Glades Central. Glades is making progress since dropping out of the regional finals at the hands of Booker T.

Don't over look Clewiston. They lost their best player (running back) and their QB to graduation, but they bring back almost an entire team. If they can get a decent QB and good RB to fill the spot, then they will be very good.

Dunnellon and Sumter are just to soft to be in the hunt.

Should be interesting this year in 4A.

Raines QB, DeBiase, will return as a Sr. this year.He threw for over 1800 yards last year, but lost 4 WR's to Graduation returning only one starter at WR. Raines also loses their 2 best RB's.

On the plus side. They have depth, and lots of it. Last year they had over 120 players listed. That translated into desire to win a position and going hard.

I think Raines beats Dunnellon easily, and 50/50 against Bolles this year. A good match up against Glades Central. Glades is making progress since dropping out of the regional finals at the hands of Booker T.

Don't over look Clewiston. They lost their best player (running back) and their QB to graduation, but they bring back almost an entire team. If they can get a decent QB and good RB to fill the spot, then they will be very good.

Dunnellon and Sumter are just to soft to be in the hunt.

What is the deal with sante fe, Ik they made it to semifinals last year but no idea what they bringing back

Bill Wiles, the HC of Sante Fe for 5 years, turned that program around from doormat to playoff contender. He left after the season last year to takeover as HC at Trenton. Sante Fe now has a new HC Cliff Harrell who is a former assistant at Williston and at Oakleaf. Since Wiles was a huge motivator and who seemed to be a disciplinarian with that team, I'm not sure a new coach is going to maintain that motivation and/or that discipline. Sante Fe was a very skilled bunch when we played them in the 2015 pre season game.