6A top 10 pre-season

DisabledAccount

Why are the whole bottom if your list up north teams teams your proably more familiar with.

I can name 3 teams up their right now dillard is better then.

U have northwestern at 4 & dillard is As good if not better then them Right now & their no where on the list.

One thing I can lean the west over Dillard is the qb...

overall state rank in parenthesis

6A

1. MC (2)

2. Armwood (6)

3. Carol City (7)

4. Mainland (9)

5. MNW (23)

6. Clearwater (25)

7. Vanguard

8. Dillard

9. Boyd Anderson

10. Miami Norland

Pine Forest

Pretty good list. But before I put CC over Mainland they would to show me something more than a fluke 8-7 win over MC.

Pretty good list. But before I put CC over Mainland they would to show me something more than a fluke 8-7 win over MC.

I'm high on their talent this year

I think a lot of people are overrating Mainland this year based on reputation. I'm expecting them to regress, their cupboard is the thinnest its been in years. They graduated 4 key pieces last year and their 2017, 18, and 19 classes aren't that special. Their only bona fide stud is Fagan

Carol City brings back a lot of talent, much more than Mainland. Losing buckshot hurts, but having Camron Davis in the backfield softens that loss. Armwood brings back virtually everybody and will have easily their most stacked team since their 15-0 2011 team, in addition they received a transfer D1 QB this offseason who is legit and probably the first real QB not just ATH Armwood has ever had. 

I think Mainland is firmly #4 this year imho

I think a lot of people are overrating Mainland this year based on reputation. I'm expecting them to regress, their cupboard is the thinnest its been in years. They graduated 4 key pieces last year and their 2017, 18, and 19 classes aren't that special. Their only bona fide stud is Fagan

Carol City brings back a lot of talent, much more than Mainland. Losing buckshot hurts, but having Camron Davis in the backfield softens that loss. Armwood brings back virtually everybody and will have easily their most stacked team since their 15-0 2011 team, in addition they received a transfer D1 QB this offseason who is legit and probably the first real QB not just ATH Armwood has ever had.

I think armwood is getting overrated, they continue to breeze through a easy 6A north then get crushed by central and I Dont see armwood being good enough to beat central and I think all this hype going to leave people disappointed, but hey everyone got a right to a opinion

Fair enough.

I think armwood is getting overrated, they continue to breeze through a easy 6A north then get crushed by central and I Dont see armwood being good enough to beat central and I think all this hype going to leave people disappointed, but hey everyone got a right to a opinion

They have 13 players with D1 offers. Offensively they have (for the first time in school history) a legit D1 QB, a 4* rb, a 3* rb backing him up, and 3 D1 wr's (the QB from last year is switching to his natural position at slot). 1 D1 OLineman, 2 stud D1 DLineman, 2 D1 LBs, and 2 D1 db's. Name another team in 6A north that will be able to match their talent? Also none of the Armwood teams the last 3 years had close to that. It's still not as good a MC's, but it is vastly better than any of the Armwood teams the last 4 years

And 2014 btw it was a 17-10 game vs MC with less than a minute to go, hardly getting crushed. (that Armwood team had 5 guys with D1 offers, they have 13 this year including a real QB)

Not to mention I see vanguard and pine Forrest being better them anyone armwood has faced in 6a playoffs since 2012

Armwood has been light years better than the rest of the north, even their garbage 2013 team (they only had like 3 or 4 guys with D1 offers) sleepwalked through it into that 13' MC buzzsaw

What makes you think Vanguard and PF are suddenly gonna hyper improve from the teams the past few years to better than this years Armwood team which will be stacked with talent?

They have 13 players with D1 offers. Offensively they have (for the first time in school history) a legit D1 QB, a 4* rb, a 3* rb backing him up, and 3 D1 wr's (the QB from last year is switching to his natural position at slot). 1 D1 OLineman, 2 stud D1 DLineman, 2 D1 LBs, and 2 D1 db's. Name another team in 6A north that will be able to match their talent? Also none of the Armwood teams the last 3 years had close to that. It's still not as good a MC's, but it is vastly better than any of the Armwood teams the last 4 years

And 2014 btw it was a 17-10 game vs MC with less than a minute to go, hardly getting crushed. (that Armwood team had 5 guys with D1 offers, they have 13 this year including a real QB)

Armwood has been light years better than the rest of the north, even their garbage 2013 team (they only had like 3 or 4 guys with D1 offers) sleepwalked through it into that 13' MC buzzsaw

What makes you think Vanguard and PF are suddenly gonna hyper improve from the teams the past few years to better than this years Armwood team which will be stacked with talent?

the fact that both vanguard and pine Forrest will be better then Gainesville or the other teams they have faced in recent years other then central

the fact that both vanguard and pine Forrest will be better then Gainesville or the other teams they have faced in recent years other then central

last year...

Pine Forest lost to Tate 31-7 in the playoffs, 2 weeks later Armwood crushed Tate 53-19. 

Vanguard lost to Gainesville 35-28, the next week Armwood crushed Gainesville 40-20

That Armwood team had a WR playing QB

Armwood brings back everybody in 2016, has had a bunch of young guys blow up this spring with their first offers, and received 2 key transfers, one of which is a legit throw first D1 QB, the first they have ever had. What on earth makes you think those 2 teams are somehow improved that much to be better than an Armwood team that improved that much and was already so far ahead of them?

last year...

Pine Forest lost to Tate 31-7 in the playoffs, 2 weeks later Armwood crushed Tate 53-19.

Vanguard lost to Gainesville 35-28, the next week Armwood crushed Gainesville 40-20

That Armwood team had a WR playing QB

Armwood brings back everybody in 2016, has had a bunch of young guys blow up this spring with their first offers, and received 2 key transfers, one of which is a legit throw first D1 QB, the first they have ever had. What on earth makes you think those 2 teams are somehow improved that much to be better than an Armwood team that improved that much and was already so far ahead of them?

You must rep armwood im guessing?

You must rep armwood im guessing?

Why does have to be repping Armwood? He's just simply stating his opinion. For some reason Armwood pumps fear into 6A north teams before they even hit the field. So what makes VG and PF any different? One thing I'd noticed about you is you have this "I am always right" mentality and if anyone goes against what you say, you will go on and on for pages and pages of posts. Dude get over yourself! I will tell you just like I told a poster on DJ's board...This ain't ESPN and you ain’t getting paid for this! You ain't gotta be right all the time.