August 1 the wait is over

Sharkbait

Finally we get to see what everyone is gonna have in their toolbox.  The heat is gonna be brutal and I feel for the boys but they know the price of success and those who don't will learn it.  We sit here and try to predict what teams will be the best and we will all get most of them right but somewhere out there is a team that is going to overachieve and everything will fall in place and they will shock us all and that is what makes this sport so great. Here's to all the players and coaches who are going to bust their butts and lay it all on the line to chase a dream, chase a ring.       I salute you guys, be safe, and God bless you all.

Can't wait to see practice tomarrow, haven't seen team since we lost to sandalwood in spring, should be fun to see what we got

what time is y'all's practice tomorrow? I see a lot of teams are holding midnight practices, I wish some teams in this area did that but none of them do, if any of them did I wouldn't be home right know lol

I'm going to wait until next Monday when the practices will be in full gear. Can't tell much about a team when their running around in helmets and shorts. 

By the way, what's with midnight practice? Is it just a tradition like black Friday? Or does it have something to do with setting a precedent with team discipline? 

I'm going to wait until next Monday when the practices will be in full gear. Can't tell much about a team when their running around in helmets and shorts.

By the way, what's with midnight practice? Is it just a tradition like black Friday? Or does it have something to do with setting a precedent with team discipline?

I never heard of that but I wish we had midnight practice, would feel much more cooler out for the practice lol

It's tradition down here in Miami... I know Columbus High been doing it for along time ...