Teams that are slept on ???

gator boy

A lot of these teams mentioned are traditionally very good. From my area I'm going with Gulf Breeze. They could have the best team they've ever had. Granted they haven't had many good teams. They will set team records this year.

GB has never started a season 2-0. That will be broken when they go 3-0.

Most wins in a season (8) is possible.

1st playoff win could happen.

Whether they set team records or not, they will be noticeably better. Not long before they prove me right. Remember they chose to play-up to 6a. Really a 5a team. Previous coach's decisions still costing them.

What district they in?

Who you picking in Bolles vs Columbia lol

Columbia graduated several very good players off defense but return 2 of their top 3 tacklers. They lost 3 of their top receivers but return one with lots of game time. Columbia also returns a better than average QB and RB. That alone will put up several TD's. Columbia should excel in the running game this year, and if they can develop several competent WR's, and a decent punter/kicker, they should cruise into the playoffs.

Bolles will have a decent offense this year. I expect they will score 2 or 3 TD's. Bolles is a team that reloads, so they will have to develop the defense before they play Columbia. Bolles vs Columbia should be one of the better games in the North this season.

IMHO, Columbia will have several good games this season starting with Apopka, then Camden and Bolles, then top it off with First Coast. Several other teams that will make it a fun season to watch are Fletcher, and Escambia.

My guess will be Columbia in a decent game. 

Columbia 35, Bolles 24.

Good Luck Columbiafan...

Columbia graduated several very good players off defense but return 2 of their top 3 tacklers. They lost 3 of their top receivers but return one with lots of game time. Columbia also returns a better than average QB and RB. That alone will put up several TD's. Columbia should excel in the running game this year, and if they can develop several competent WR's, and a decent punter/kicker, they should cruise into the playoffs.

Bolles will have a decent offense this year. I expect they will score 2 or 3 TD's. Bolles is a team that reloads, so they will have to develop the defense before they play Columbia. Bolles vs Columbia should be one of the better games in the North this season.

IMHO, Columbia will have several good games this season starting with Apopka, then Camden and Bolles, then top it off with First Coast. Several other teams that will make it a fun season to watch are Fletcher, and Escambia.

My guess will be Columbia in a decent game.

Columbia 35, Bolles 24.

Good Luck Columbiafan...

Our front 7 will be solid and I expect the dbs to develop and be ready by week 7 so it should be a physical game so if anyone is open that week then Bolles @ Columbia will be a game worth watching

Boca Raton - good team but they won't get past both the Broward and Dade 8A powers if they have to play on the road.  

Dwyer - Arguably the best team in PB County this year facing arguably the best team in the United States.  Better chance of it snowing in PB this winter.

Dillard - May not even play Carol City in the playoffs,  but this Carol City team is far from the 2013 team that got upset by Dillard 19-28.  No one wants to talk about the 44-6 pounding Carol City put on Dillard last year (2015).

Coconut Creek - Could very well finish second in the District. The District that is like night and day compared to last year.  Either way this definitely has a good shot to happen.

Glades Central - Probably will be a little better than last year but BTW will be a lot better than last year. Slim chance but not out of out of possibility. Agree -  Doubt Glades Central gets past Cocoa.

Chaminade Madonna -  No one is sleeping on a team with 25+ D1 players on it.  If they beat TCA it would be a upset but not a shocker or anything.  

Village Academy - Solid team but 2A is a lot stronger than last year.  Probably better than many think.

Pahokee- The 2015 Pahokee team was solid but ended abruptly with drama/coaching issues.  Is the 2016 Pahokee team as good or better than last year?  If so they should get to States this year.

Tell me a team that will win a playoff game that no one has heard much about...

If Glades Central Tops Booker T,  Cocoa better be very careful with Glades Central. 

#NEVERLAYDOWN 

#MWO(Muckworldorder2016)

Boca Raton - good team but they won't get past both the Broward and Dade 8A powers if they have to play on the road.  

Dwyer - Arguably the best team in PB County this year facing arguably the best team in the United States.  Better chance of it snowing in PB this winter.

Dillard - May not even play Carol City in the playoffs,  but this Carol City team is far from the 2013 team that got upset by Dillard 19-28.  No one wants to talk about the 44-6 pounding Carol City put on Dillard last year (2015).

Coconut Creek - Could very well finish second in the District. The District that is like night and day compared to last year.  Either way this definitely has a good shot to happen.

Glades Central - Probably will be a little better than last year but BTW will be a lot better than last year. Slim chance but not out of out of possibility. Agree -  Doubt Glades Central gets past Cocoa.

Chaminade Madonna -  No one is sleeping on a team with 25+ D1 players on it.  If they beat TCA it would be a upset but not a shocker or anything.  

Village Academy - Solid team but 2A is a lot stronger than last year.  Probably better than many think.

Pahokee- The 2015 Pahokee team was solid but ended abruptly with drama/coaching issues.  Is the 2016 Pahokee team as good or better than last year?  If so they should get to States this year.

Tell me a team that will win a playoff game that no one has heard much about...

Best team in a Palm Beach County???? Dwyer????? maybe one of the best in Our county.

Notice I wrote "Arguably" - comprende?

Based on their team history and current roster it is hard to dispute otherwise. Sorry.

Glades Central track record in football is better than Dwyer. I know you gonna up recent scores between Dwyer and GC, but GC is better than Dwyer overall.

Glades Central track record in football is better than Dwyer. I know you gonna up recent scores between Dwyer and GC, but GC is better than Dwyer overall.

Wrong. Not in the past few years.

Historically for sure... but that's also like saying Pahokee is better than AHD overall. Norland is better than Flanagan overall. Plant is better than Apopka overall. Bolles is better than TCA overall.

Do you catch my drift?

The other measuring stick that I give Dwyer an edge over Glades Central is they actually slayed the beast in their classification once. They took advantage when they were solid and STA was down. Glades Central had a full opportunity to do so last year versus a very young and down BTW team. Not even close.

You and columbiahighfan2016 should throw a party with the '72 Dolphins!

Wrong.  Not in the past few years.  

Historically for sure... but that's also like saying Pahokee is better than AHD overall.  Norland is better than Flanagan overall. Plant is better than Apopka overall.  Bolles is better than TCA overall.

Do you catch my drift?

The other measuring stick that I give Dwyer an edge over Glades Central is they actually slayed the beast in their classification once.  They took advantage when they were solid and STA was down.  Glades Central had a full opportunity to do so last year versus a very young and down BTW team.  Not even close.

You and columbiahigh2016 should throw a party with the '72 Dolphins!

Bol Lol oooppppp lol ...i got no Dog in this 1 im just reading lol

Wrong. Not in the past few years.

Historically for sure... but that's also like saying Pahokee is better than AHD overall. Norland is better than Flanagan overall. Plant is better than Apopka overall. Bolles is better than TCA overall.

Do you catch my drift?

The other measuring stick that I give Dwyer an edge over Glades Central is they actually slayed the beast in their classification once. They took advantage when they were solid and STA was down. Glades Central had a full opportunity to do so last year versus a very young and down BTW team. Not even close.

You and columbiahigh2016 should throw a party with the '72 Dolphins!

Dude I wasent even in this