DILLARD @ #1 in THE NATION ST THOMAS SCORE PREDICTIONS

Gardens and Dwyer can match talent as well. Boca can outcoach them

I would add Delray Atlantic to that list.  If I am not mistaken, the Delray Rocks have by far been the best  youth program in Palm Beach the last 15 years.  They were a force in Pop Warner and decided to join the more challenging Broward run AYFL.  Boca's youth football has grown a lot and gotten stronger but we all know 75% of those kids are from Broward -  Deerfield Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs.

Atlantic is definitely getting there.  The student populations at a few of the mid county schools says they should field very talented teams.  As I get to know the local schools a better I will make more informed answers.  Boynton Beach has fielded some VERY talented teams.  They just have not gotten over the hump

I would add Delray Atlantic to that list.  If I am not mistaken, the Delray Rocks have by far been the best  youth program in Palm Beach the last 15 years.  They were a force in Pop Warner and decided to join the more challenging Broward run AYFL.  Boca's youth football has grown a lot and gotten stronger but we all know 75% of those kids are from Broward -  Deerfield Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs.

have you ever heard of lake lytal and wcfl ?

I don't know what this guy has tried to sell you on Dillard, but they are a 5-5 or 6-4 team at best. Their schedule isn't anything to talk about. They may have a few athletes but that's about it. Dillard is probably the 10th best team in broward and that's being generous. STA, AHP, Flanagan, Deerfield Beach, Miramar, Plantation, Hallandale, Cooper City, Cypress Bay are all better than Dillard. Not to mention didn't they lose to a 2-7 Ely team in the Broward Soul Bowl?

Lets get 1 thing str8 bro i dont have to sell dillard on anything they are what they are im the first dude on here to call out their flaws & inconsistency. So i dont know where u get me hyping them up to be some world beater all i said was that they have talent which creates potential what they do with that is completley up to them fam. As far as me disrespecting you if u felt that i did then i apologize bro im not on here for the drama or tension all i want to do is talk football man. And last but not least u say hallandale plantation and cypress bay cooper city.!!! & miramar are better then dillard im sorry bro lol but you have to explain that 1 to me especially with Cooper city & cypress bay. Dont get me wrong your opinion is your opinion wouldnt dare try & take that from you just want to here your insight on that.

Lets get 1 thing str8 bro i dont have to sell dillard on anything they are what they are im the first dude on here to call out their flaws & inconsistency. So i dont know where u get me hyping them up to be some world beater all i said was that they have talent which creates potential what they do with that is completley up to them fam. As far as me disrespecting you if u felt that i did then i apologize bro im not on here for the drama or tension all i want to do is talk football man. And last but not least u say hallandale plantation and cypress bay cooper city.!!! & miramar are better then dillard im sorry bro lol but you have to explain that 1 to me especially with Cooper city & cypress bay. Dont get me wrong your opinion is your opinion wouldnt dare try & take that from you just want to here your insight on that.

We good fam! Best of luck this season.

Truuee truuee hope were able to meet up against u guys again ...win or lose i love going up against the best. You guys got a dynasty goin down their sure your loving it like crazy lol.

I can definitely appreciate what's going on right now. When I was in school, it wasn't pretty on 95th street. One playoff appearance in four years.

Only schools in Palm Beach that can ever field the talent that they field in Broward and Dade are Suncoast and Palm Beach Lakes. And they can not get it together in either program. You will find great Palm Beach County teams at Dwyer, Boca, Gardens, but the teams just are not as talented as the teams to the south.

Man are you serious lol hahaha I guess you forgot Glades Central run Palm Beach County

Forgive him for he knows not what he says, Muck. Both Glades Central and Pahokee ruled Palm Beach for years and competed with teams in the south on a regular basis.

I was like this guy must be trolling or something lol Glades Central, Glades Day, and Pahokee run PBC. Suncoast and Palm Beach Lakes is better than those teams get outta here with that mess for real!

Only schools in Palm Beach that can ever field the talent that they field in Broward and Dade are Suncoast and Palm Beach Lakes.  And they can not get it together in either program.  You will find great Palm Beach County teams at Dwyer, Boca, Gardens, but the teams just are not as talented as the teams to the south.

Are you kidding with this note. What type of world do you live in. The only two palm beach teams that can beat a random 305 or 954 powerhouse were Pahokee, or Glades Central besides Dwyer. You can put Delray Heritage, but GC, and PK were the two top opponents that ran the 561, and would probably still run it if not for the tough times in the muck. Suncoast ? West Broward would beat them. Lakes ? NMB would take them out, and NMB is nowhere what they were a good seasons ago.

Are you kidding with this note. What type of world do you live in. The only two palm beach teams that can beat a random 305 or 954 powerhouse were Pahokee, or Glades Central besides Dwyer. You can put Delray Heritage, but GC, and PK were the two top opponents that ran the 561, and would probably still run it if not for the tough times in the muck. Suncoast ? West Broward would beat them. Lakes ? NMB would take them out, and NMB is nowhere what they were a good seasons ago.

Thank you!!!

Over the last 2 years and currently, it is fair to say Pahokee is usually a borderline top 10 team in Palm Beach and Glades Central is usually a top 5 team in PB County. I would not go much beyond that statement.

As for Pahokee and Glades Central  being able to "beat"  954+305 teams of late?

First of all neither have played any strong team outside of BTW.  Secondly, They have not even been the best teams in their own county of late.  Last year Glades Central had a chance to prove that but they were blasted by AHD 19-36, and slaughtered by Atlantic 7-26. Atlantic, AHD, Oxbridge Academy, Dwyer and perhaps even Boca Raton were all better teams than Glades Central and Pahokee last year.   Sure Glades Central squeaked by University School and beat down Gulliver Prep-  but they are not playing top 954 & 305 teams.  Only BTW (who may not have even been a top 10 in Broward and Dade in 2015).

Glades Central versus Broward and Dade:

University School 38 - 41 Glades Central  W

Gulliver Prep 33 - 61 W Glades Central W

BTW 35 - 21 Glades Central L

Blanche Ely 16 - 0 Glades Central L

Glades Central 50 -3  University School W

Glades Central 7- 35 BTW  L

As for a team running PB County? There is not really a definitive team doing that like STA or Miami Central in their own counties.  The only trend that I did notice is that AHD has OWNED Glades Central since 2012:

Glades Central versus AHD the last 4 years:

2015  Lost 19-35

2014  Lost 18-20

2013  Lost 16-21

2012  Lost   0-14

As for Pahokee competing with Broward and Dade.....  There are no 1A teams in Broward and Dade,  and they should probably get over the Dixie County bump in the road before they start wanting a piece of Broward and Dade.

Over the last 2 years and currently, it is fair to say Pahokee is usually a borderline top 10 team in Palm Beach and Glades Central is usually a top 5 team in PB County. I would not go much beyond that statement.

As for Pahokee and Glades Central  being able to "beat"  954+305 teams of late?

First of all neither have played any strong team outside of BTW.  Secondly, They have not even been the best teams in their own county of late.  Last year Glades Central had a chance to prove that but they were blasted by AHD 19-36, and slaughtered by Atlantic 7-26. Atlantic, AHD, Oxbridge Academy, Dwyer and perhaps even Boca Raton were all better teams than Glades Central and Pahokee last year.   Sure Glades Central squeaked by University School and beat down Gulliver Prep-  but they are not playing top 954 & 305 teams.  Only BTW (who may not have even been a top 10 in Broward and Dade in 2015).

Glades Central versus Broward and Dade:

University School 38 - 41 Glades Central  W

Gulliver Prep 33 - 61 W Glades Central W

BTW 35 - 21 Glades Central L

Blanche Ely 16 - 0 Glades Central L

Glades Central 50 -3  University School W

Glades Central 7- 35 BTW  L

As for a team running PB County? There is not really a definitive team doing that like STA or Miami Central in their own counties.  The only trend that I did notice is that AHD has OWNED Glades Central since 2012:

Glades Central versus AHD the last 4 years:

2015  Lost 19-35

2014  Lost 18-20

2013  Lost 16-21

2012  Lost   0-14

As for Pahokee competing with Broward and Dade.....  There are no 1A teams in Broward and Dade,  and they should probably get over the Dixie County bump in the road before they start wanting a piece of Broward and Dade.

LOL i mean the scores dont lie.!! but ayee we will see this year do GC play AHD THIS YEAR??