DILLARD @ #1 in THE NATION ST THOMAS SCORE PREDICTIONS

I believe, as one poster stated, GC and Pahokee ran PBC until bad times hit the Muck. I don't think that anyone was stating that they run PBC today or in the last few years. And yes, Glades Day was a power in their classification and did defeat higher classification teams on a regular basis. These teams can't be responsible for the sugar plants departing from Belle Glade and taking many familes with them.

Didn't STA win 24-0 last year?

I would love to see Dillard rise above the recruiting machine known as St. Thomas Aquinas, and put the Raiders to test.

I have a feeling that this will not be the year that Dillard can walk out of the stadium with a win. Probably more like the same results as last year.

I will go with STA by 3 TD's, But I will give Dillard at least a TD and a FG.

STA 31, Dillard 10.

Good luck Dillard, and prove me wrong... STA needs to be humbled.

I would love to see Dillard rise above the recruiting machine known as St. Thomas Aquinas, and put the Raiders to test.

I have a feeling that this will not be the year that Dillard can walk out of the stadium with a win. Probably more like the same results as last year.

STA 31, Dillard 10.

Idk if a loss in kickoff will humble anyone, that sounds like something a playoff or state title loss will do

Idk if a loss in kickoff will humble anyone, that sounds like something a playoff or state title loss will do

Oh really? 

Said the guy that preaches preseason games are (and should be) looked at and evaluated as REGULAR season  games.  :)

Your incredible at playing both sides of the fence  columbiahighfan2016.  Have you ever thought of a future in politics?

Oh really?

Said the guy that preaches preseason games are (and should be) looked at and evaluated as REGULAR season games. :)

Your incredible at playing both sides of the fence columbiahighfan2016. Have you ever thought of a future in politics?

Well if you lose in preseason or regular season you can still make up for it by winning the playoffs, not all champs go undefeated, true or false? ðŸ˜

Well if you lose in preseason or regular season you can still make up for it by winning the playoffs, not all champs go undefeated, true or false?

I do think they should be evaluated as regular season game but if you lose a regular season game then win every game after and become champ then that one loss is hardly humbling but whatever you say brah, I know you only did that because you like arguing with me ;)

There is no need to reply to either of these.  Those that have followed your statements relevant to pre-season football and Kickoff Classics and then to make a statement that essentially is saying pre-season games do not mean squat simply show how you conveniently play both sides of the fence on the topic.  I'll just leave it at that .

There is no need to reply to either of these. Those that have followed your statements relevant to pre-season football and Kickoff Classics and then to make a statement that essentially is saying pre-season games do not mean squat simply show how you conveniently play both sides of the fence on the topic. I'll just leave it at that .

I didn't say it not important just that taking a loss is not humbling

You really think STA was stuck in the moment of the Deerfield loss when they were crushing viera in the championship or that central was still thinking of Carol city loss when they were beating armwood or Flanagan still thinking about the STA loss in game with Osceola?

Interesting that you reference all authentic REGULAR season games.

STA 31, Dillard 10.

I feel u bro your not Wrong on what u said but that 24-0 can be very decieving that game was like 10-0 at STA in like late 3rd q.t yea a shut out is still a shutout and a lost is still a lost but we do give them Raiders Aka Recruiting machine lol as u call them a run for their money.

I wont predict a Win but i do believe dillard have the talent to make STA sweat a lil bit it wont be a running clock. I give dillard between 13 & 20 points simply because u are going against the #1 team in the nation and The offense still have to prove themselves but this will he Good for my panthers if they can Do some great things VS STA compared to who they will face in the regular season and etc they should have a aweosme year.