The parity of 6A...

BrowardHandicapper

Ok Ik it's not a perfect or guaranteed fix but it does add balance to 6a and strengthens the 7a

Central 6a to 8a R4

Carol city 6a to 7a R4

Mainland 6a to 7A R2

Armwood 6a to 7a R2

Gainsville 6a to 7A R1

Vanguard 6a to 7A R1

So this leaves Boyd Anderson,Dillard, and northwestern in 6a south, now 6a south may not be as strong but it will also at same time be more on line with 6a north, south still has edge but nothing crazy

8A south adding central brings another big dog into the fight and could you imagine central and columbus in the same district

7A south adds Carol city to a already strong south with dywer, Braden river, STA and makes a solid Miami team to compete with STA

7a region 2 adds mainland and armwood to to with viera, plant, and Lakeland and makes that one of the strongest regions in the state and makes 7a a heck a lot better, mainland could be put in viera district with the Melbourne teams or in Lakeland district, not too crazy on travel either way and armwood could get put in plants district

Lastly the region 1 of 7a gets 2 quality teams to bulk it up as they can put vanguard and gainsville in Buchulz district and if needed they can take one out of that district and add it to Columbia district, like maybe bartram trail who could compete with Columbia, Fletcher, Lee, first coast and Atlantic coast

As for 6a north it leaves Pine Forrest, Navarre, Niceville, nease, Choctaw,Lake Gibson and st Augustine and south still would have northwestern, Dillard, norland, Boyd Anderson, granted both regions get slightly weaker but they would have a little more balance and the gains to the 7a as a whole and central vs columbus in district gives us some big positives

What you all think of it?

Coach Lockette did try to move Central to 8a, request denied.

The refs held Mc down in 2014.

No doubt there are some politics involved in this one as to how db mainland is not in the north when they are obviously north or I-4 is troubling

But even with the crap that was pulled in 2014. Central still went up to Mainland and won en route to a 3rd straight state championship.

IMHO, instead of Parity (equaling the playing field, so to speak) why is it that 6A north is not able to compete, both with Armwood and 6A south? Is it the players or the coaching? Or possibly both? Don't understand how the players could be that much different in the south than in the north. Also, I don't think that coaches apply for HC position based specifically whether the position is in the south or north. A lot of coaches come out of the college and NFL ranks and apply for any position that they can handle no matter where in the country it is. So, why the difference?

I would think, instead of some kind of equal playing field manipulation, that the north schools in 6A would understand the inequity and do what is necessary to bring their teams up to par. Whether it is more funding, better booster and administration support, more dedicated and experienced coaching, or more comprehensive choosing of incoming players, it should be up to the schools themselves to change the environment. If Armwood can do it then so can Vanguard, Pine Forest, Gainesville, Forest, Mainland, etc.

This just my opinion and I am not trying to 2nd guess anyone or any organization.

I got into convo with Nolebull on the national board about this leveling the playing field and he likes to bring up the same 3 teams up which is Armwood, Lakeland, and Plant... Saying when those teams were able to operate like a "s fla team" that's when you seen dominance from those teams... so I ask him what about the years they didn't win them when they operated like a sfla team I got no response.... Well guess what the state will operate like all the schools in sfla... If they don't win what will be the excuse.... It makes no since that Armwood dominates all the teams throuout the year and playoffs while MC can't even finish undefeated but reach the state game n the rest is history....

I got into convo with Nolebull on the national board about this leveling the playing field and he likes to bring up the same 3 teams up which is Armwood, Lakeland, and Plant... Saying when those teams were able to operate like a "s fla team" that's when you seen dominance from those teams... so I ask him what about the years they didn't win them when they operated like a sfla team I got no response.... Well guess what the state will operate like all the schools in sfla... If they don't win what will be the excuse.... It makes no since that Armwood dominates all the teams throuout the year and playoffs while MC can't even finish undefeated but reach the state game n the rest is history....

Armwood got put on probation and received Snead little brother Holloway little brother (sirchancey Holloway sat out his senior year when it was proven he was recruited from plant city) the underclassman sat out a year when it was proven they used fake addresses and played for armwood their senior year and they got kaheem chambell to transfer from king.

I bet a lot of south Florida teams wish they could operate like that!

Armwood got put on probation and received Snead little brother Holloway little brother (sirchancey Holloway sat out his senior year when it was proven he was recruited from plant city) the underclassman sat out a year when it was proven they used fake addresses and played for armwood their senior year and they got kaheem chambell to transfer from king.

Well when they do illegal things like that you get punish like MC in 2011 and 2003.... Down here theirs plenty of loop holes like for example... I graduated in 02 and went to 3 different highschools... Beach high , Central , and played football n graduated at North Miami while using my same adress... How did I pull that off you have those magnet programs... I was actually suppose to go to Braddock my freshman year... But you can use that to transfer school if the school accept you or move somewhere else where a lot of folks do down here...

Seems like Armwood is the place to be, why is that? Over King , Tampa Tech, Jefferson........

Seems like Armwood is the place to be, why is that? Over King , Tampa Tech, Jefferson........

they have a satellite school in East tampa between hillsborough avenue and Martin luther king. 40th and 50th

kids in east tampa cross the street, jump on a buss and get enrolled and everyone acts like its all good

they get their big kids from Plant city and thanonassassa

they been killing Tampa Freedom for years

believe me I am glad to get out of the corruption that is Hillsborough county