Prepgridiron...the wild west of message boards, GONE ? NO !!!

Dan in Daytona

3 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Anyone got the scoop ? They have been offline for days.  

The guy who ran it stopped posting a while back, it's probably similar to what happened with the previous board where the payment to keep the site going was left unattended and considering the board was turning into a joke show it's probably for the best 

There's another national board but I don't have a link to that one on hand, @nolebull813 has a link for it though

Thanks Columbo Tiger, that's a pretty good assumption. Not interested in the Scam Man's website. Prep's Off Topic Board was depressing. I was good for a few days then it would get to me. Probably healthier for us all if it's gone. I'd like to thank the owner for the opportunity to freely spout off unapologetically. It was a wild ride.  

It would appear an apology is in order. This old man spoke in haste, jumped the gun, panicked, false alarm, was premature (I'll address that at a future date:) and dead wrong. One of my distinguished adversaries is already insulting posters left and right. PrepGrindiron is still ticking, and rising the blood pressure of all who partake in the no holds barred Off-Topic forum... Carry on, sorry.    

• Dan in Daytona changed the title to Prepgridiron...the wild west of message boards, GONE ? NO !!!
20 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

It would appear an apology is in order. This old man spoke in haste, jumped the gun, panicked, false alarm, was premature (I'll address that at a future date:) and dead wrong. One of my distinguished adversaries is already insulting posters left and right. PrepGrindiron is still ticking, and rising the blood pressure of all who partake in the no holds barred Off-Topic forum... Carry on, sorry.    

What else is new? In other words, the sky is blue, the grass is green, and it is humid in Florida.