USA Today Rankings

james ricks

@MC Rockets Are you serious??? The only real competition on the schedule is Carol City and Booker T. Washington. Central's schedule solid 8 doesn't even compare to the likes of Carol City, Northwestern, Jackson, Columbus, Southridge, Booker T. Washington, American Heritage and St. Thomas

@MC Rockets Are you serious??? The only real competition on the schedule is Carol City and Booker T. Washington. Central's schedule solid 8 doesn't even compare to the likes of Carol City, Northwestern, Jackson, Columbus, Southridge, Booker T. Washington, American Heritage and St. Thomas

Central has a nice one against East Ridge too.

They play Carol city and northwestern

As I said BEFORE I know Central's schedule is weak. I was referring to some of the teams ranked ahead of them in the poll.

Pre-season games do count, and they should. Here are the rankings for last season week 1, after the kickoff classics. Notice IMG is at the bottom after their loss to AHP. Their prior ranking is in parenthesis.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/Eg8xnFen0kanMxCpLFuZwg/maxpreps-top-25-national-high-school-football-rankings.htm

They tentucally don't count but people take them into account, computer polls won't have effect but human polls take kickoff game into account

So is it safe to say Carol City took a hit at QB?

What are your main thoughts as to why Carol City will be better than last year?

More Seniors overall?

Carol city and northwestern seem to be both on the rise, would a wild card system make it possible for central,Carol city and northwestern to all make playoffs?

So is it safe to say Carol City took a hit at QB?

What are your main thoughts as to why Carol City will be better than last year?

More Seniors overall?

They have a great running game. Their running back is only a sophomore and will be a major D1 prospect, and their defense should be good. In the spring game they beat down a talented South Dade team 36-2

They have a great running game. Their running back is only a sophomore and will be a major D1 prospect, and their defense should be good. In the spring game they beat down a talented South Dade team 36-2

Gotcha.  That Defense should be huge for them.  Now are you sure about that "talented South Dade team" for 2016?  I heard they will be average due to a huge hit of lost Seniors.    Looking at their higher rated players they look significantly down compared to usual.  They usually have 5-10   two /three star type players on their roster if I am not mistaken.