Unofficial Season Opener starts a month from Tonight

Guest Gridiron5

Guest Gridiron5

You can call it a extra regular week of the season when it comes around with those 2 games in GA in the pre-season of the 23 to 25th.

Guest Gridiron5

Lincoln, University Christian, BTW, & Apopka play that day, and the games count so it will be fun to see how those teams play. 

Guest Gridiron5

One Pre-Season Game that should be one to look on is Miramar - Lakewood. Miramar is a Top 10 team in Dade/Broward, and Lakewood is a quality opponent besides the fact that BTW threw them in the shredder in the spring, fun to see even tho it's a pre-season.

Well I mean lots of people get thrown to the woodshed in the spring by some teams and come out just fine in August. I will pay attention to that game I really like Miramar over the next 2 yrs they have some amazing talent over there..cannot wait to see what they have when they come over to Piccolo this yr...love playing those boys!

Guest Gridiron5

STA has a decent opponent, Dillard is coming along as a good team, and should make the playoffs in 6A, granted Aquinas should win, but the Panthers don't look terrible in terms of the best in the 954.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Finally some recognition and some respect grant it st thomas is the clear favorite to when this game but dillard is not a door mat program and we can make alot of noise this season i'm so ready for the 22nd.

Finally some recognition and some respect grant it st thomas is the clear favorite to when this game but dillard is not a door mat program and we can make alot of noise this season i'm so ready for the 22nd.

Hey I am ready! Dillard is a great program with great talent....to be truthful I think a lot of people are underestimating what the Panthers can do in 2013...good luck!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@STA THATS WHAT I'M SAYING I'M NOT SAYING O I KNOW FOR A FACT WERE GOING TO BEAT ST THOMAS ON THE 22ND BUT I CAN GRANT THIS IF WE PLAY MISTAKE FREE FOOTBALL OFFENSIVELY & DEFENSE WISE ITS A GREAT CHANCE WE LEAVE PICCALO STADIUM WITH A WIN

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

IT WOULD BE A REALLY FUN RIDE FOR THE PANTHER FAMILY GRANTED YEA WE HAVE BEEN SLIPPIN FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS REALLY AFTER THE 08 SEASON WE WE PLAYED YOU GUYS IN REGIONALS BUT THE PANTHERS ARE BACK.....QUESTION WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U GUYS LOST A KICK OFF CLASSIC GAME??

IT WOULD BE A REALLY FUN RIDE FOR THE PANTHER FAMILY GRANTED YEA WE HAVE BEEN SLIPPIN FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS REALLY AFTER THE 08 SEASON WE WE PLAYED YOU GUYS IN REGIONALS BUT THE PANTHERS ARE BACK.....QUESTION WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U GUYS LOST A KICK OFF CLASSIC GAME??

Let me go back and look because I do not know.....if we have a good streak.....it better not end lol I'll check and get back to you on that 

Guest Gridiron5

I would say Dillard is Top 10 Broward Material, but their schedule is very durable, they can go 9-1 in the regular season, but still have to meet one of the top-tier teams in Miami-Dade's District 16-6A. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ROOKIE I FEEL YOU ON THAT BUT LIKE STA WAS SAYING IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW EVERYTHING PANS OUT WE MAY HAVE TO SEE THEM BUT NOT UNTIL SEMIS OR REGIONALS

Guest Gridiron5

Lol, no you would see them either in the 1st round or 2nd round. The Bracket is structred where Dade & Broward teams will always meet in the 1st round or 2nd round unless your in 8A where you won't see them until the State Semifinal. Dillard is an upcoming team, not many people had them matching closely with Norland. Dillard should make the playoffs, and in the playoffs, anyone can beat anyone, but i can tell you, it will be extremely tough vs Central, or any of those tough games in 16-6A.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

& LOOKING AT THE HISTORY I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT LIKE U SAID ONCE YOUR IN ANY ONE CAN BE BEAT I'M JUST SO READY TO SEE THE LOOKS ON ALL OF THE DOUBTERS FACE IF WE MAKE IT TO THE 3RD ROUND MEANING BEATN N.W AND CENTRAL OR CENTRAL & ANOTHER DADE TEAM DILLARD ISN'T UPCOMING I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TOUGH SMASH MOUTH SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM WE JUST TOOK A HIT AND NOW WERE BACK & YOUR RIGHT NO ONE HAD US MATCHING POINT FOR POINT WITH NORLAND BUT GUESS WHAT WE DID THATS WHY YOU NEVER COUNT OUT ANYONE

Guest RocketFuel

& LOOKING AT THE HISTORY I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT LIKE U SAID ONCE YOUR IN ANY ONE CAN BE BEAT I'M JUST SO READY TO SEE THE LOOKS ON ALL OF THE DOUBTERS FACE IF WE MAKE IT TO THE 3RD ROUND MEANING BEATN N.W AND CENTRAL OR CENTRAL & ANOTHER DADE TEAM DILLARD ISN'T UPCOMING I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TOUGH SMASH MOUTH SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM WE JUST TOOK A HIT AND NOW WERE BACK & YOUR RIGHT NO ONE HAD US MATCHING POINT FOR POINT WITH NORLAND BUT GUESS WHAT WE DID THATS WHY YOU NEVER COUNT OUT ANYONE

The only thing your team will see if they plays us is a first rate- scoreboard a** beating