Monarch must be recruiting

DisabledAccount

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not sure if you intended this as a joke, but HAHA anyway.  As a running back he did a decent job, but their primary weapon on the ground (Moulton) had triple the yards and returns for his senior year.  Heck, even the QB Risk out gained him.  As far as his defensive prowess, the stats show he had 2 tackles in 13 games so not convinced it is a huge get for Monarch.  Plus most likely a team like Gibbons have added weapons you may not know about that will lessen his role even more, thus a smart move to look for a bigger role on a lesser team on his part. 

Well with his size (even with it being inflated), he needs as many touches as he can get. In other words, he needs film. I guess he chose a different rout than the well traveled QB from A.H. Plantation, Aquinas and Cardinal Newman... LOL. Playing Time > Education. At least the QB jumped from one great private education to another.

18 hours ago, SFLfootball said:

Monarch has gotten double digit transfers this year. 5-6 from Park Vista alone and then 4-5 the past week from other schools on top of a bunch others from before spring until now from around the county.  They got a bunch before last season as well. 

I do remember they got quite a few last year but I didn't realize they got that many from Park Vista

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I do remember they got quite a few last year but I didn't realize they got that many from Park Vista

Larry Blustein just put an article up of South Florida Transfers.  It’s incomplete as a bunch of minor guys I’ve heard of are missing, but it is probably the best list your going to find.  Shows the Park Vista guys. Park Vista coach was let go and families weren’t happy it seemed from reports, so not surprising they left. Monarch isn’t exactly around the corner for them though. 

27 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Too bad Monarch isn’t playing an OOS games but horrible teams like Coral Glades and West Broward are. 

Hell West Broward is playing the top team from Tennessee. About to get a 50 point ass stomping to go with that mountain sight seeing 

If Coral Glades could keep their talent in house and not get raided they would probably be a mid tier Broward county team 

Ridley PA went 12-2 last year and scheduled to play 0-10 Taravella who lost 91-0 last year. 

Now why the hell would you think to play freaking Taravella? Why would you pay thousands of dollars to travel and play a team who would get beat by a lot of JV teams? 

It’s the KSA events fault. They give the applications to the OOS teams and they start with the worst teams until someone agrees to play. 

But you have to blame the OOS coach for being a puss. And you have to blame the FL coach for agreeing to play a team way out of their league. It’s just stupid to have that mindset 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Ridley PA went 12-2 last year and scheduled to play 0-10 Taravella who lost 91-0 last year. 

Now why the hell would you think to play freaking Taravella? Why would you pay thousands of dollars to travel and play a team who would get beat by a lot of JV teams? 

It’s the KSA events fault. They give the applications to the OOS teams and they start with the worst teams until someone agrees to play. 

But you have to blame the OOS coach for being a puss. And you have to blame the FL coach for agreeing to play a team way out of their league. It’s just stupid to have that mindset 

Funniest thing is when the matchups end up leading to close games

If some of the worst teams in FL can compete what would happen if it was a top 100 or top 50 team in Florida 

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

First Coast going 0-10 was a little surprising as they had some talent but any top 100 team in Florida beats Dakota Ridge pretty badly

I just think when you seek out the worst opponent then that shows what character you have. I don’t want my son being led by a coward. This isn’t about trying to find the toughest opponent possible for a guaranteed loss. The issue is the mindset. Seeking the worst of the worst. 

When you travel to Orlando and out of all the teams you could possibly play you pick freaking Colonial, University, Freedom and Windermere, that tells me you are a coward that shouldn’t be leading young men 

10 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Taravella literally has lost all its top talent from a team that was already 0-10. OT to Monarch, DE to Westminster , DT to Heritage Plantation, WR to Flanagan as well as other guys minor guys leaving. HC is or was leaving for Out if State job and they didn’t even play a spring game with all this going on.  If it’s true they are still playing an OOS team I question who made that call. 

On 6/28/2022 at 10:55 PM, SFLfootball said:

Taravella literally has lost all its top talent from a team that was already 0-10. OT to Monarch, DE to Westminster , DT to Heritage Plantation, WR to Flanagan as well as other guys minor guys leaving. HC is or was leaving for Out if State job and they didn’t even play a spring game with all this going on.  If it’s true they are still playing an OOS team I question who made that call. 

Thankfully the game fell through because Ridley is no longer traveling. But someone should have called the Ridley coach out. Why would you want some weak coward like that leading your son? It stinks of cowardice. Like I said it’s not about scheduling IMG or you are a coward. It the mindset that these coaches have that they need to find the worst of the worst. It’s a sorry mindset to have. You shouldn’t be leading young men with that mindset