STA vs IMG

Floridatech

Your right partially, there will be talent going to good schools but at same time their are tons of good talent who will transfer to good schools that you didn't list so they can get PT but yes teams out there like eastside for example will be in deep trouble because of this rule

Yea i cant list every school lol there are a ton of them and yes i agree with you players are not willing to sit the bench....but yea thats all i was saying is that there are gonna be schools that have potential for losing their program due to this rule..if we had open season up here in NJ do you know how good DBP and the rest of the schools would look

Yes but if your in a crappy public school or whatever you transfer to a STA or another private......or the rich of the publics will get richer per say...kids will transfer to MC BTW Armwood Manatee etc....Im not sure if i like that new rule

Not really... Kids ain't transferring to go sit in the bench... Except if their going to STA... BTW and MC do not dominate schools down here like you think they do besides that 2013 year when both schools were just amazing... They have other schools down here that will compete with them...

Yea i cant list every school lol there are a ton of them and yes i agree with you players are not willing to sit the bench....but yea thats all i was saying is that there are gonna be schools that have potential for losing their program due to this rule..if we had open season up here in NJ do you know how good DBP and the rest of the schools would look

Nah how would they look cause we only here about the Catholic private schools teams from up there

Not really... Kids ain't transferring to go sit in the bench... Except if their going to STA... BTW and MC do not dominate schools down here like you think they do besides that 2013 year when both schools were just amazing... They have other schools down here that will compete with them...

MC is still winning their class right? 

MC is still winning their class right?

Yes they won 6a but was districts runner up... Go look at their schedule from last year... They were not lighting up everybody... All I'm saying they don't get all the best kids.... Every school gets their share.... Look at BTW last year they won 4a with a 5-5 regular season record...

Yes they won 6a but was districts runner up... Go look at their schedule from last year... They were not lighting up everybody... All I'm saying they don't get all the best kids.... Every school gets their share.... Look at BTW last year they won 4a with a 5-5 regular season record...

Yes i get that but what im saying is if its open season then why wont more kids just load up at MC or BTW or STA or a number of other programs thats all im saying

Yes i get that but what im saying is if its open season then why wont more kids just load up at MC or BTW or STA or a number of other programs thats all im saying

Cause a lot of kids wants playing time down here also... Honestly I think the kids migrate to schools like central and BTW cause their coaching staff are better then most of the schools down here and more stable...

Think thats what they jealous of

Yeah you have to figure at least one of Miramar, Carol City, or Miami Norland will be very good every year. They are all in a 2-3 mile radius of each other. Highly, highly talented area. One team tends to have the hot hand with the kids.

Like Miami Northwestern is good... Norland is good .... Carol City is good... Sucks they all in the same districts but all those schools have players.... But MC has the better structure right now... I believe if coaches were making good money down here we would have more ELITE teams out here ....

Like Miami Northwestern is good... Norland is good .... Carol City is good... Sucks they all in the same districts but all those schools have players.... But MC has the better structure right now... I believe if coaches were making good money down here we would have more ELITE teams out here ....

I would take a majority of Miami/Dade schools over much of the rest in our state.

Miami breeds athletes down there.