STORY: Six Florida teams ranked in MaxPreps’ preseason computer rankings

SportsNut25

A lot of what you say is true Vincent pr but how good do you think Columbia will be and why doesn't Broward give them more props

3 possible reasons, 1 for the most part the only games he sees are the ones we lose so he misses when we run through Good teams

2 Broward is looking at us and is trying to compare us to teams like STA which is really unfair because we have to win with who we get but STA can almost pick their roster from some of top players in Broward and dade county which might be the 2 deepest talent pools in the state and if not the nation

And 3 maybe he listens to people like los or Hilary from the national board way too much lol

3 possible reasons, 1 for the most part the only games he sees are the ones we lose so he misses when we run through Good teams

2 Broward is looking at us and is trying to compare us to teams like STA which is really unfair because we have to win with who we get but STA can almost pick their roster from some of top players in Broward and dade county which might be the 2 deepest talent pools in the state and if not the nation

And 3 maybe he listens to people like los or Hilary from the national board way too much lol

4 or maybe he see it with his naked eye and believes what he see... Don't respect on the most part the schedule you guys play.... Which I can't blame him....

The problem is you all south Florida guys assume that no one outside of TCA from the north are good so whenever one wins you say they play weak schedule which is bull crap, people change the story to fit what they want, before the season people in media said 5-5 and that teams like Bolles was out of our league but when we handle schedule suddenly it not good enough

Oh and heres some #Facts for you

Every team on our schedule outside of first coast and Fletcher (both in district so can't control playing them) finished with a winning record, plus 5 of 6 non conference opponents made playoffs and both Gainesville,Bolles, and Suwannee all made regional finals of their bracket and Lincoln and Buchholz also won playoff games, Lincoln season ended against yours truly and buchholz season ended to the team (Bartram trail) that we beat by over 35 points in the regional finals so tell me where this Columbia plays weak schedule comes from?

Actually, since they're a private school with private tuition, they can admit anyone from anywhere in the world as long as they have the coins to shell out. Have no fear. Next year anyone from anywhere in the world will be able to attend Columbia High School for free (well, not exactly free as the taxpayers pay for it). This will tend to level the playing field only if the players for non producing teams don't transfer to the producing teams. We have to realize that most of the players go to school where they live. I would venture to say that very few parents or guardians have the means or wherewithal to leave their home and/or employment just so their kid can play football at another school. However, I may may be wrong. 

Actually, since they're a private school with private tuition, they can admit anyone from anywhere in the world as long as they have the coins to shell out. Have no fear. Next year anyone from anywhere in the world will be able to attend Columbia High School for free (well, not exactly free as the taxpayers pay for it). This will tend to level the playing field only if the players for non producing teams don't transfer to the producing teams. We have to realize that most of the players go to school where they live. I would venture to say that very few parents or guardians have the means or wherewithal to leave their home and/or employment just so their kid can play football at another school. However, I may may be wrong.

Those rules will likely get us more transfers and more depth so im looking foward to that rule change to see how it affects Florida

The problem is you all south Florida guys assume that no one outside of TCA from the north are good so whenever one wins you say they play weak schedule which is bull crap, people change the story to fit what they want, before the season people in media said 5-5 and that teams like Bolles was out of our league but when we handle schedule suddenly it not good enough

its true besides the duval teams n cfla teams... They have to win before anybody can give them the credit... Can't blame us...

We went 5-0 against duval last year

3-0 against Tallahassee

And 2-0 against Gainesville

But yet Columbia can't beat teams from bigger cites, hmm sure ðŸ˜

Stop it with tally.. Ain't nothing up there... As for duval I'll give you that... Give it a rest with Gainesville ...

It obviously was not good enough.  Viera didn't think so.

Every time that you use the word or reference "Bolles", I will use the word "Viera" .  Stop using it, and I will stop using Viera.  Fair enough?

It obviously was not good enough. Viera didn't think so.

Every time that you use the word or reference "Bolles", I will use the word "Viera" . Stop using it, and I will stop using Viera. Fair enough?

I wonder why you all say we scared of big city teams, did you see that stat, 10 of 14 games from 3 biggest metropolitan cities in area and we won them.all and we have tried to get tougher teams but things fell through and didn't get finalized