St. Joseph Regional NJ vs Serra-Gardena CA

Evangel Christian Academy LA @ Allen TX

Brentwood Academy TN @ Lou. Trinity KY

St. Joseph's Prep PA vs Oaks Christian CA

Glynn Academy GA vs Pomona CO

Bergen Catholic NJ @ Archbishop Wood PA

Byrnes SC @ Mallard Creek NC

Sandy Creek GA vs Fort Dorchester SC

Does Brentwood academy play university Christian again this year?

Bosco does not have a florida run going. The last time they played Florida it wasn't pretty for them. Dade County baby!!

er, wrong...the last time they played Florida they beat Ft. Pierce 41-14, and 2 weeks earlier they took it to an at the time #1 ranked STA, 24-7.  And being 4-1 overall vs FL is a pretty good run.

er, wrong...the last time they played Florida they beat Ft. Pierce 41-14, and 2 weeks earlier they took it to an at the time #1 ranked STA, 24-7.  And being 4-1 overall vs FL is a pretty good run.

Good to see you Joe.

Bosco did beat a highly ranked STA. You have to watch out for 3 or 4 of them Jersey teams. Toal is no joke. He caught STA at a good time to play them. New coach, a lot of new players... STA did exactly what they should have done, take a year away from playing OOS and fix the team, then play some elite teams like the Bishop when things are going right again.

Good to see you Joe.

Bosco did beat a highly ranked STA. You have to watch out for 3 or 4 of them Jersey teams. Toal is no joke. He caught STA at a good time to play them. New coach, a lot of new players... STA did exactly what they should have done, take a year away from playing OOS and fix the team, then play some elite teams like the Bishop when things are going right again.

Greetings Cat.  Good luck to your Cocoa Tigers this year!

My fault but all am worried about is that they 0-1 vs dade county.

Yes, yes I know. But do you remember when Miami Central played Grayson? :D

... Better days LOLOL. Kidding. Truly. (JK! I had to... That's our Norcross) lol.

But I was talking about Don Bosco in Florida. Not them getting 50+ hung up on them in front of their families.

No doubt that AHP vs Don Bosco will be a classic. Especially after those MONSTARS from Broward destroy those tiny inexperienced Hawgs from little Ol Moultrie Georgia.

People forget bosco had like 6 starters out that night by 2nd half of that game not that they would of won but definitely would of made difference.

Don't think it will be very competitive. For all the athletes Poly has they are lacking in coaching. Unless they have qb that can throw the ball I see a 25+ point win for IMG. Really like the IMG vs Cen10 game and IMG vs Grayson.

Unless the kid who played QB last year has improved dramatically this game will be a blowout