TOP 10 KICKOFF CLASSICS: #1 Booker T. Washington at American Heritage Plantation

SportsNut25

So this is a KOC for sure? On some other website, I think maxpreps, it seemed as though the game would count. I'm sure they'll play like it counts either way.

Maxpreps is good for its purpose as in national rankings but their schedules are spotty, I tried to go back and fix scores they put in wrong but couldn't figure out how to change it

So this is a KOC for sure?   On some other website, I think maxpreps, it seemed as though the game would count.   I'm sure they'll play like it counts either way. 

Yep, FHSAA rules this week...games played in-state this week are kickoff classics. Of course, USA TODAY is aware of this (I am a content partner with them so they are going to get the right info from me)., but MaxPreps has been a bit funny when I have told them in the past about games here with kickoff classics being counted into the regular season standings.

Yep, FHSAA rules this week...games played in-state this week are kickoff classics. Of course, USA TODAY is aware of this (I am a content partner with them so they are going to get the right info from me)., but MaxPreps has been a bit funny when I have told them in the past about games here with kickoff classics being counted into the regular season standings.

Wait so if we traveled out of state for a kickoff classic then it would count on standings and we would tentically play 11 games?