Marquee “Kickoff Classic” matchups…

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 7/19/2022 at 10:01 PM, FBGUY1989 said:

Miami Northwestern is playing Jones in Orlando 

This game is at Camping World Stadium (the old Citrus Bowl). 65,000 capacity. Hopefully, the Bulls travel well for the game. Camping World is just up the road from Jones High, so I am sure their faithful will turn out in droves, as they are still smarting from the State Title game defeat in 2019.

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

This game is at Camping World Stadium (the old Citrus Bowl). 65,000 capacity. Hopefully, the Bulls travel well for the game. Camping World is just up the road from Jones High, so I am sure their faithful will turn out in droves, as they are still smarting from the State Title game defeat in 2019.

Jones HS a stones throw away from Camping World.
Jones filled the stadium in Daytona, for their State appearance vs the Bulls.  Their alums will come outta the woodwork for this game, let alone surrounding areas, to welcome NW. 

6 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You know the game was originally at West Orange high school until it was switched to Camping World Stadium 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Do Jones have their on football field ? I’m surprised they put it there for a KOC it’s not even gonna be half capacity 

They do but it's literally within walking distance of the stadium and they have occasionally played at camping world for games that are expected to exceed capacity if it's available

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Correct. In fact, the same applies to the first three games of the regular season. So, unless it is a really good game, it is not worth it. 

Thankfully our KOC with you guys is not a bad drive but will keep an eye on the weather prior to making the trip.