#1 In the Nation STA @ DILLARD Game Thread!!

STA gets no respect From me u already up 45-0 & its 5 sec left defense already waiting to get in formation to congradulate & u throw the ball while no one looking & score.! Smh no respect for them.!

Or we can watch at 3:00 and see what really happened...  you were comic relief on the other forum and things haven't changed it seems.   

We get you're a Dillard homer, but wake up.   Dillard was well in place for the final play, with a defender near the QB with arms up.  

It was a harmless short pass likely to a player who didn't get a touch all night (and if he did it was still a harmless short pass).

Did you want him to fall down?   Look at your team's tackling skills on that play, not STA's HC.  

http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/3449980-kickoff-classic-st-thomas-vs-dillard/

Or we can watch at 3:00 and see what really happened... you were comic relief on the other forum and things haven't changed it seems.

We get you're a Dillard homer, but wake up. Dillard was well in place for the final play, with a defender near the QB with arms up.

It was a harmless short pass likely to a player who didn't get a touch all night (and if he did it was still a harmless short pass).

Did you want him to fall down? Look at your team's tackling skills on that play, not STA's HC.

Dang what year is Tavares Kelly? Great cuts on that run!

Or we can watch at 3:00 and see what really happened...  you were comic relief on the other forum and things haven't changed it seems.   

We get you're a Dillard homer, but wake up.   Dillard was well in place for the final play, with a defender near the QB with arms up.  

It was a harmless short pass likely to a player who didn't get a touch all night (and if he did it was still a harmless short pass)

Did you want him to fall down?   Look at your team's tackling skills on that play, not STA's HC.  

your missing the point bro if your up 45-0 with 5 seconds left why would u still be throing it was already a running clock at half time they could have kneeled...am i wrong this is not about running up the score or etc its about class they could have easily let the time run out or kneel. and anybody on here can agree with that....and another thing what ever happend on the last forum leave it there were not on that over here.

I just feel that scrimmages are in a sense the ultimate practice, why would you kneel during a practice session.   Obviously it doesn't count, but a lot of kids don't get the chance to shine due to the depth at STA.   For example I saw the highlight reel on that play and instantly had to look up who that was.   Why rob kids of any chance to show what they can do?  

Would you guys think kicking a field goal as time expires is a bad thing during a scrimmage?  I mean if it was a running clock you already are losing a bunch of "practice time" already, shouldn't you try and get your FG kicker game simulation practice.   It's sort of the same thing.  

MDP,  as an avid football fan trust me, I understand the emotion of watching your team win or lose so it's all good.   May your Panthers stay injury free and have a successful season in 2016.  I'll be pulling for them.    

I haven't been able to watch the game yet, but can anyone who watched it fill me in on STA. Any weaknesses in their game that stood out? Line play etc?

I could not really measure weaknesses in that game. When the STA starters were in it was very lopsided....When you say weaknesses you are basically comparing to other elite teams. That said, I believe there are stronger secondaries possibly right here in SFL.

Strength speaking, STA looked very strong considering they were facing a good DL. The STA RBs can just hit you in waves. It is like they always have fresh legs....not to mention they are all great RBs.