Apopka vs Columbia game trend

DisabledAccount

Have you gone to sleep yet Columbiahighfan2016 or are you still at the parade?

He had a long drive home so there was probably no parade. Although the game was a kickoff classic, both teams took it very seriously and treated it as an early regular season game. Columbia took advantage of its chances and, although I missed the second half to go watch my yardies run the men's and women's 4x100, from all accounts deserved the win. I do have a question for Columbia High Fan, though. What were you off the field for the opening kickoff and absorbing an unnecessary 15 yard penalty? I have never seen that happen before. That could have cost you a score as it gave Apopka the ball at mid-field. Fortunately for your team you held them won that drive. But unnecessary penalties should not be given to a good team.

Anyway, Columbia looks legit and I think will represent the North in the 7a game. Unfortunately, the opponent in final will most likely be St. Thomas. But good luck the rest of the season. 

Despite the loss, and for what it's worth, I stand by my belief that Apopka will be in the 8a State game. A few kinks need to be ironed out, but the team should improve and do very well.  

He had a long drive home so there was probably no parade. Although the game was a kickoff classic, both teams took it very seriously and treated it as an early regular season game. Columbia took advantage of its chances and, although I missed the second half to go watch my yardies run the men's and women's 4x100, from all accounts deserved the win. I do have a question for Columbia High Fan, though. What were you off the field for the opening kickoff and absorbing an unnecessary 15 yard penalty? I have never seen that happen before. That could have cost you a score as it gave Apopka the ball at mid-field. Fortunately for your team you held them won that drive. But unnecessary penalties should not be given to a good team.

Anyway, Columbia looks legit and I think will represent the North in the 7a game. Unfortunately, the opponent in final will most likely be St. Thomas. But good luck the rest of the season.

Despite the loss, and for what it's worth, I stand by my belief that Apopka will be in the 8a State game. A few kinks need to be ironed out, but the team should improve and do very well.

Yeah I was right there when they got the penalty and we didn't care about the flag as we ran onto the field anyway lol but we usually have more time and I'm not sure why we were behind schedule on the field preparations that led to it but thank goodness we found a way to win, I'm sure you know which one I was ;)

Also side note we had 3-4 varisty starters out in that game, our starting running back and best DL and one our starting receivers

Also that was by far one of the most fun games I've ever seen and felt good to get the win, also I wish you all luck in your season and hope you all win the 8a

Yeah I was right there when they got the penalty and we didn't care about the flag as we ran onto the field anyway lol but we usually have more time and I'm not sure why we were behind schedule on the field preparations that led to it but thank goodness we found a way to win, I'm sure you know which one I was ;)

Also side note we had 3-4 varisty starters out in that game, our starting running back and best DL and one our starting receivers

Also that was by far one of the most fun games I've ever seen and felt good to get the win, also I wish you all luck in your season and hope you all win the 8a

I was not going to mention it, as I don't like to make excuses, but since you mention yours, we, too, had three starters out: Massey, who was ejected from the spring game and had to sit out a one game suspension for it; Williams, who was punished for violating team rules the opening week of practice; and another kid whose name slips me at the moment. That said, no excuses, Columbia took their chances and deserved the win Saturday night.