Wakulla

Tigerfan1

I was there...they looked really bad offensively...very alarming. Now I've seen them look very bad in these types of games before and then they look like a different team the following week.

They played a lot of people last night...including a lot of jv players throughout the game. In fact, Leon's lone score was when Wakulla put their entire jv defense against their varsity players in the last 3 minutes.

Right now, I'm very worried about facing Trenton after what I saw last night. I'm really not sure why the OL especially, looked so bad. To make things worse, they lost their starting OT on the first drive to an ankle injury. I'm pretty sure he'll be out for awhile.

Yes, I'm planning on being there. How will parking be? I'm expecting a pretty large crowd for that game.

If the front parking lot is full when you get there then drive down past the school and take your first left then follow that down past the admin building and turn in by the gym there will be plenty of parking behind the football field. DO NOT PARK AT THE DOLLAR GENERAL THEY WILL TOW YOUR CAR!!!!!!