Check out this reading on Dillard going into this season

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Very detailed & informative reading. To be back being recognized as a powerhouse and the top public school says a lot. Granted somethings still has to be proven on the field ; but these last 3-4 years of climbing the latter of relevancy after a decade of of mediocrity & being told Dillard is no longer a football school only to endure & still support them as avid as I do, seeing how far we’ve come just warms my heart man. 

check it out guys @badbird @FBGUY1989 @cribboy305 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Jullian @DarterBlue2

36 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

At one point wasn't Dillard the top school in Broward and I'm talking about over St. Thomas at that 

Late 80’s into the 2002 season DILLARD was nothing to be played with. So to see us getting back to that brings a tear or two to my eye lol hahahahaha.

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Expectations at Dillard are high. That can be both a blessing and a curse. I expect Dillard and St. Thomas to fight it out for the right to play for the state title this year. We will see if Dillard can prevail. 

I know one thing, when the playoffs do arrive Dillard will most def be battle tested.