STA vs BTW week 1 trend

DisabledAccount

No that's Hugh... I'm talking bout STA vs Dillard

i believe coloumbia was right both of them was huge NOBODY expected to beat dillard by 50 points ....STA is not 50 points better then dillard im sorry i refuse to believe that...were they 50 points better that night yeah...but i dont believe if they played again lets say week 5 or 6 that it would be that lopsided like it or not dillard is a 6A powerhouse which is why...STA AT DILLARD WAS RANKED #2 in the top 10 kickoff classics rankings if they thought it was gonna b that lopsided  the game wouldnt even be ranked....im just saying. yes they were blowed out but at the same time STA IS RANKED #1 IN THE NATION LINE ANY TEAM UP AGAINST STA RIGHT NOW OR THAT NIGHT WHO PLAYED THIS WEEKEND ....AHP DFB...CHAMINADE..ETC THEY ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN BLOWED OUT BY 20+

i believe coloumbia was right both of them was huge NOBODY expected to beat dillard by 50 points ....STA is not 50 points better then dillard im sorry i refuse to believe that...were they 50 points better that night yeah...but i dont believe if they played again lets say week 5 or 6 that it would be that lopsided like it or not dillard is a 6A powerhouse which is why...STA AT DILLARD WAS RANKED #2 in the top 10 kickoff classics rankings if they thought it was gonna b that lopsided the game wouldnt even be ranked....im just saying. yes they were blowed out but at the same time STA IS RANKED #1 IN THE NATION LINE ANY TEAM UP AGAINST STA RIGHT NOW OR THAT NIGHT WHO PLAYED THIS WEEKEND ....AHP DFB...CHAMINADE..ETC THEY ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN BLOWED OUT BY 20+

I believed that STA was gonna beat Dillard by 50 points I was one of those people. STA is a good team and wanted to show the Nation how great of a football team STA have become.

I believed that STA was gonna beat Dillard by 50 points I was one of those people. STA is a good team and wanted to show the Nation how great of a football team STA have become.

and thats cool but that dosent mean the polls and the sports people did. Dillard is a power house in 6a like i said and the polls know that which is why that kick off classic game was that high right behind ahp and btw ...do u believe BTW is actually 27 points better the AHP which was the score when both teams had their starters in???...as i said before that could have been your raiders AHP boyd anderson chaminade anybody all them would have gotten the same beatdown maybe not 50-0 and maybe 1 or 2 of those teams would have scored but they still would have lost by 21+ STA is just that Good and their deph is nothing to be played with..while your legs is running on help me fumes they send someone else in who as just as Good as the starter but with fresh legs...and thats at every one of their positions. All im saying is STA didnt just beat some doormat out the woods team by 50 they beat a darn Good team who will shock a lot of people this year.

i believe coloumbia was right both of them was huge NOBODY expected to beat dillard by 50 points ....STA is not 50 points better then dillard im sorry i refuse to believe that...were they 50 points better that night yeah...but i dont believe if they played again lets say week 5 or 6 that it would be that lopsided like it or not dillard is a 6A powerhouse which is why...STA AT DILLARD WAS RANKED #2 in the top 10 kickoff classics rankings if they thought it was gonna b that lopsided the game wouldnt even be ranked....im just saying. yes they were blowed out but at the same time STA IS RANKED #1 IN THE NATION LINE ANY TEAM UP AGAINST STA RIGHT NOW OR THAT NIGHT WHO PLAYED THIS WEEKEND ....AHP DFB...CHAMINADE..ETC THEY ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN BLOWED OUT BY 20+

I don't think STA whould beat DFB, BTW, Chaminade by 50 Dillard...

Do you think Deerfield can do it again this year?

Having to play at STA this year, I would say the odds are pretty strongly against them.  In fact, I doubt STA takes their starters out against Deerfield Beach at halftime like they did against Dillard.  So to better answer your question.  I think STA will handle Deerfield Beach but it would not stun me if Deerfield Beach upset them.

I'm sorry. Come again? 

Basketball - sure thing sounds good. 

Football - well ...

Former football powerhouse sounds better.  I believe Dillard is a good team.  You would think they handle Stranahan this week in blow out fashion.  Looking at their schedule they still should be capable of a 8-9 win season.  They are going to need that QB to mature through the season though.

Former football powerhouse sounds better.  I believe Dillard is a good team.  You would think they handle Stranahan this week in blow out fashion.  Looking at their schedule they still should be capable of a 8-9 win season.  They are going to need that QB to mature through the season though.

i agree and im not the only 1 who calls them a power house sunsentinal and miami herlad does as well last time a story was done on them they were called tha.

i also believe when they did a article on boyd anderson and they were talking about the road to contending for a title they spoke about dillard being another power house in their district and central etc....does that mean clear cut 6a favorite to be in orlando but they are a power and can beat anyone on any given night.

i agree and im not the only 1 who calls them a power house sunsentinal and miami herlad does as well last time a story was done on them they were called tha.

i also believe when they did a article on boyd anderson and they were talking about the road to contending for a title they spoke about dillard being another power house in their district and central etc....does that mean clear cut 6a favorite to be in orlando but they are a power and can beat anyone on any given night.

Bruh their not a power house!!

What would you consider the guidelines to being a powerhouse?

Overall, I would say making it out of the 1st/2nd round on a consistent basis.

On a year by year basis, playing on or above the same level as the top teams and not having letdowns.

Dillard is a very good team......and it was a preseason game......but you can't let STA lay that many points on you. Luckily, their record is officially 0-0 and they have a full season to prove they belong in that category.

Overall, I would say making it out of the 1st/2nd round on a consistent basis.

On a year by year basis, playing on or above the same level as the top teams and not having letdowns.

Dillard is a very good team......and it was a preseason game......but you can't let STA lay that many points on you. Luckily, their record is officially 0-0 and they have a full season to prove they belong in that category.

Would Columbia be considered or we more of borderline?

Would Columbia be considered or we more of borderline?

I think Columbia is getting there on an overall basis. Always have to re-prove it when a new season starts. Having said that, at this point I would say there is one "Powerhouse" in 7A. Someone will have to de-throne them to change that.

No. Perhaps in the past though. Powerhouses don't get slaughtered on their Home field by inexperienced playoff teams when the $ is on the line.

How did Columbia even get into this string? Should not be allowed to be referenced in a string discussing BTW and STA.

Bc the string turned to Dillard and wether or not they a powerhouse and I asked what classfies a powerhouse, I asked gw if Columbia fitted his description and there you go