NHS Bob - Naples?

Wavebb

Hello old friend.  I see that the Golden Eagles have a very nice schedule this year.  I was at the playoff game against MNW last year and noticed their defense was young but they can still run up the numbers on offense. Playing a talented Lehigh team along with Venice, Killian and AHP in the regular season should have them ready for the playoffs.  I'm real interested in seeing how this season works out for them.  As you know, I'm a FM person first but will always be a fan of your program. Hope to see you in week 1.  Good luck this year and rep SWFL well.   

Great to hear from you!  We need to fill the leadership position at QB, but we have two talented underclassmen to choose from.  The secondary looks really good, not sure how our linebacker core will be.  Coach Rick and our new AD Cassie went after some quality opponents, and I'm sure they will be glad to expose our weak spots. 

I'll be in the booth doing stats for Lehigh, but would love to hook up.  We go to Gulf Coast in two weeks, can't wait.

5 hours ago, Wavebb said:

You probably won't have to be concerned about Fort Myers.  We have a very young group that might be ready next year or the year after.  We have Aquinas at home in week 2 so I'm hoping we can still field a team after that.  We need to hook-up this year.  Hope to see you soon

Im sure you guys will still have a team. I enjoyed playing the green wave back in 2019 in the second round. Great fan base they travel well. Not sure if it’s only when the team is doing good or not but for that game they came in droves 

6 hours ago, NHS Bob said:

Great to hear from you!  We need to fill the leadership position at QB, but we have two talented underclassmen to choose from.  The secondary looks really good, not sure how our linebacker core will be.  Coach Rick and our new AD Cassie went after some quality opponents, and I'm sure they will be glad to expose our weak spots. 

I'll be in the booth doing stats for Lehigh, but would love to hook up.  We go to Gulf Coast in two weeks, can't wait.

Glad to hear from you, NHS Bob. Can’t wait to see Naples play this season. Will you be attending Naples @ Venice week 2? 

On 8/5/2022 at 5:16 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Glad to hear from you, NHS Bob. Can’t wait to see Naples play this season. Will you be attending Naples @ Venice week 2? 

You Bet!  We'll be towards the top on the 50, my wife & I record the stats for Coach Martin.  I am glad that we were able to get you guys back on the schedule, iron sharpens iron.

I plan on going to that game.  I wonder how good Lehigh will be with all that star power.  I’ve seen them play 3 times over the years without ever seeing them win.  The last time was 2 years at Charlotte. I know it was only his sophomore year but the Tarpons pretty much shut Richard Young down.

I haven’t had hardly any contact with NHSBob since a Sarasota Riverview @ Naples games almost 20 years ago.  My screen name may have been different then(UncleSaluki).  Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, MarkECannon said:

I plan on going to that game.  I wonder how good Lehigh will be with all that star power.  I’ve seen them play 3 times over the years without ever seeing them win.  The last time was 2 years at Charlotte. I know it was only his sophomore year but the Tarpons pretty much shut Richard Young down.

I haven’t had hardly any contact with NHSBob since a Sarasota Riverview @ Naples games almost 20 years ago.  My screen name may have been different then(UncleSaluki).  Looking forward to it.

How could I forget that 1st round playoff game!  We were loaded with D1 talent and the game went down to the wire.  In regards to Young, he is fast, and really strong.  If we can slow him down we'll be OK, but if he gets into the secondary, it will be a very long night.