The hardest team to project, by far,

skyway

is Clearwater Academy International. Most all of their players are from other countries, and are complete unknowns within Florida. The team may not win a game at all, or it may be about what it was last year (blew out Raines at Raines, lost in OT at Trinity Christian) or it could be a monster. Looking at their hudl roster, they have more than 20 players with over 1,000 views per player. That's about the same as loaded Lakeland, and is more than most every other team in the state (STA has 36). They also have a unique style of play from what I've seen. They go for two all the time, and kick onsides a lot as well (though maybe they just lacked a reliable kicker last year?). I'm hoping they win all of their early games, and come to Bryant stadium undefeated. Could be a big game!

2 hours ago, skyway said:

is Clearwater Academy International. Most all of their players are from other countries, and are complete unknowns within Florida. The team may not win a game at all, or it may be about what it was last year (blew out Raines at Raines, lost in OT at Trinity Christian) or it could be a monster. Looking at their hudl roster, they have more than 20 players with over 1,000 views per player. That's about the same as loaded Lakeland, and is more than most every other team in the state (STA has 36). They also have a unique style of play from what I've seen. They go for two all the time, and kick onsides a lot as well (though maybe they just lacked a reliable kicker last year?). I'm hoping they win all of their early games, and come to Bryant stadium undefeated. Could be a big game!

They lost to madison county.