South Florida “Top 15” going into 2022

THIS_IS_DILLARD

3 hours ago, FishBowl said:

I'd put Dillard at 2 or 3

I appreciate da love bro, while I do believe Dillard on paper have the talent to go toe to toe with every team I put above them & even beat them, I have to see what our O-LINE looking like in real time this year. 

last year that was one of our biggest weaknesses. In order to beat chaminade in week 2 & most def MIAMI central week 4 Dillard O-LINE & D-LINE is gonna have to be on point. But we will find out starting next week. Plus I lowkey like when Dillard is under the radar. MAAAAN is next Thursday here yet lol.

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

over who main man?

The highest I would put Dillard would be #3 I wouldn’t put them over chaminade or MIAMI central until they actually get a win over them. 

STA, while I believe Dillard will field a better overall team then the raiders this year. What makes STA Great is they do the little things well , AKA special teams, making you start at your own 5-10 yard line ; then have to drive 90-95 yards to put points on the board & while I believe this the year Dillard get the win they can’t make the same mistakes they made @ STA last year. So I put STA ahead for now. But aye let’s get it. 

5 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The highest I would put Dillard would be #3 I wouldn’t put them over chaminade or MIAMI central until they actually get a win over them. 

STA, while I believe Dillard will field a better overall team then the raiders this year. What makes STA Great is they do the little things well , AKA special teams, making you start at your own 5-10 yard line ; then have to drive 90-95 yards to put points on the board & while I believe this the year Dillard get the win they can’t make the same mistakes they made @ STA last year. So I put STA ahead for now. But aye let’s get it. 

Like I told you last year If you want to beat STA you gotta limit mistakes and get points on defense and special teams while not giving up any scores on those phases 

You get 2-3 TD's between defense and special teams and not give up any to STA and your odds of beating them are very high but last year Dillard didn't pull that off and they lost because of it 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Like I told you last year If you want to beat STA you gotta limit mistakes and get points on defense and special teams while not giving up any scores on those phases 

You get 2-3 TD's between defense and special teams and not give up any to STA and your odds of beating them are very high but last year Dillard didn't pull that off and they lost because of it 

At this point madison could beat any high school team. And thousands of colleges or semi pro,  overseas.  Clearwater is Canada players. Give them 3 years more on high school take our Florida state and others power 5. Don't act crazy many others could do this. The talent is equal. 

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Madison does special teams well to. Make sure you guys keep up with the talent they lose. Several are playing at other high schools. Fleming they 5 star back at lowndes.  A quarter back at coffee.  Lineman at Lincoln.  But keep sleeping.  But please don't say teams that just got good can beat Madison or anyone who has. Valdosta was a great program.  

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I like y’all over STA, only time will tell tho. Its some real good football comin up  

14 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I like y’all over STA, only time will tell tho. Its some real good football comin up  

I don’t know who I wanna beat more chaminade or MIAMI central lol. STA already up top cuz they’re in our way for the chip. 

but the lions or the rockets , both revenge games both on the road, both games are gonna be the game of the week, both are gonna be sold tf out. Sheesshhhh

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I don’t know who I wanna beat more chaminade or MIAMI central lol. STA already up top cuz they’re in our way for the chip. 

but the lions or the rockets , both revenge games both on the road, both games are gonna be the game of the week, both are gonna be sold tf out. Sheesshhhh

CMD will be easier than Miami Central, Central might be the best team In the state. 

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

CMD will be easier than Miami Central, Central might be the best team In the state. 

Tbh I might have to disagree with that because chaminade have the two “best” Wrs in the nation , rb & safety. They might not have more then 35 players but they’re loaded, so is central. So either way it’s gonna be a battle on which teams make the least mistakes to get the “W”.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

A win over Chaminade would be huge, a win over both would put y'all for sure top 20 in the nation. A win over all 3 with a second win over STA in the playoffs along with a state championship......Yall would shock the nation and end the season top 5 or 10 in the nation. 

14 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

A win over Chaminade would be huge, a win over both would put y'all for sure top 20 in the nation. A win over all 3 with a second win over STA in the playoffs along with a state championship......Yall would shock the nation and end the season top 5 or 10 in the nation. 

WHEWWWW!!! Is it game day yet!!! I just felt a bunch of chills down my back just at the thought of all what you just said lol!! 

but aye one game at a time! 

On 8/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, Jesse said:

At this point madison could beat any high school team. And thousands of colleges or semi pro,  overseas.  Clearwater is Canada players. Give them 3 years more on high school take our Florida state and others power 5. Don't act crazy many others could do this. The talent is equal. 

We missed your delusion!

On 8/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

STA really may be a dub & if you guys lose it’ll be in heartbreaking fashion. I just dont feel sta is stacked this year, granted they probably can still win state just off the winning culture. that road to state tho is not as easy as prior years which is why you saw kids transferring out. DILLARD & HOMESTEAD are the premiere teams in 3m along with jones. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

STA really may be a dub & if you guys lose it’ll be in heartbreaking fashion. I just dont feel sta is stacked this year, granted they probably can still win state just off the winning culture. that road to state tho is not as easy as prior years which is why you saw kids transferring out. DILLARD & HOMESTEAD are the premiere teams in 3m along with jones. 

Gonna be a great season 

6 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

& Jesuit……

On 8/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, cribboy305 said:

Jones and Dillard in the state game would be epic. Both have good bands and both are historically black