2022 football schedules

nolebull813

This way teams have a chance to fill their own schedule and if it isn't done by a certain time or teams have trouble filling the schedule then the FHSAA gets to assign games 

For example Columbia recently tried calling Wakulla for a game (around a month ago) and Wakulla never once called Columbia back 

In this scenario both teams have the same opening so it could be one where the FHSAA says "yeah you both have same opening and are within 2 hours so now Wakulla you will travel to play Columbia this year and Columbia will come to you next year"

That's a fair matchup so no reason for Wakulla to duck Columbia

Just now, nolebull813 said:

Any schedules? I’ll do anything for a schedule *scratches arm*

*spit phlegm* please. I NEED them!!! You don’t understand!!!

You know if Cocoa picked up that missing game yet? I know they were supposedly in talks with a few schools including Gulliver Prep but haven't seen any updates. I know maxpreps had an update but its definitely wrong per usually. They have them playing Bayside the same night Bayside plays Holy Trinity lmao

25 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It’s garbage that this state can’t come up with a 2022 schedule. It comes down to a couple things: They simply don’t give a rip, & they’re too lazy. Pretty embarrassing for 1 of the top 3 HSFB States in the nation. 

49 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

You know if Cocoa picked up that missing game yet? I know they were supposedly in talks with a few schools including Gulliver Prep but haven't seen any updates. I know maxpreps had an update but its definitely wrong per usually. They have them playing Bayside the same night Bayside plays Holy Trinity lmao

What’s the date again?

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Does Cocoa need a week 8? Rumors around the school are that Palmetto didn’t want to play.

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

How could it possibly be that we are 5 days away from kickoff and some teams don’t even have a full schedule completed yet? What a damn shame SMH

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Damn I thought I was gonna see some schedules. Lol

They only have the schedule up that they've already released. I'm leaning towards they didn't find a game for week 2 and only gonna have 9 regular season games like last season unless they just gonna surprise drop the game friday after next like a surprise album lmao. 

@Joshua Wilson

Where in the heck are the schedules at? We are 4 days away!! All this freaking content on this website and none of it is a fraction as important as the freaking schedules. 

I would trade all the flag football content from the last 10 years just for this years schedules. 

this is a travesty 

A lot of various changes happened we had to get corrected schedules (teams kept dropping others at the last second which is very frustrating). However, about to drop the schedule book myself and someone else worked on over the last few months in a few minutes.

7 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

A lot of various changes happened we had to get corrected schedules (teams kept dropping others at the last second which is very frustrating). However, about to drop the schedule book myself and someone else worked on over the last few months in a few minutes.

Finally & much needed. Props to Josh & co!