KICKOFF CLASSICS PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

They aren’t who you think they are. Your toughest challenge will be Osceola.

Some people just see international and think that makes them a powerhouse like IMG

Just like people from that clown national board think any Broward team is great automatically so they can dishonestly prop up their joke state that can't hang with Florida

But it's unsurprising considering they see a dude that had to stalk my LinkedIn page and use my profile picture to get relevant on that board and the same clown that backed him tried to get me removed from this site because I'm the bad guy because I called him a clueless liar lol

31 minutes ago, skyway said:

Well, we shall see!

CAI has been ok in recent years. I know some people may see that “international” word and jump out of their seats, but they are not a Mater Dei or SFA by any means. Most of their players seem to be from Canada and from a few various states around the US. Not sure if they will be any better this season than they were in 2020 when they played us. If Lakeland has a good game plan, which they always do with Coach Castle at the helm, then don’t even sweat CAI as Lakeland should defeat them without too much trouble. 

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

CAI has been ok in recent years. I know some people may see that “international” word and jump out of their seats, but they are not a Mater Dei or SFA by any means. Most of their players seem to be from Canada and from a few various states around the US. Not sure if they will be any better this season than they were in 2020 when they played us. If Lakeland has a good game plan, which they always do with Coach Castle at the helm, then don’t even sweat CAI as Lakeland should defeat them without too much trouble. 

2019 CAI was elite period. Please check the schedule.  Venice would have gotten worked.  Plus they put it on chaminade Madonna and trinity christian.  They will be loaded in 2022 but hey madison will beat them again . 

9 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

This is what I figured: your opinion of CAI is based mostly (entirely?) on what you saw in the plague year. Make no mistake, if CAI is going to be a facsimile of the 2020 team, I wouldn't be the least bit worried. Unless Lakeland-playing, presumably, by this same set of new rules- is a facsimile of its 2020 team, in which case all bets are off!

Point is, neither school will be bring their 2020 teams to Bryant Stadium for this game.CAI was 3-6 in 2020; in 2021 their two losses were road games to state champions. Word is, the 2022 team will be their best ever, perhaps by far. Certainly, they have awesome size in the trenches. They have good looking Canadian QBs.  I was at UF when Jesse Palmer came down and threw it around the Swamp for Spurrier, so the Canadian part doesn't automatically tell me they are lesser players. 

Above all else, I am extremely suspicious of anyone who speaks with total confidence about what their 2022 team will look like given the abundance of players they have none of us have ever seen (unless we were watching football in Canada, Sweden etc). The more confident one seems when speaking of this particular team, the less regard I have for their takes. Because I know they're full of it, much more so than all of us already are when we talk about teams with American-born players.  

2 hours ago, skyway said:

This is what I figured: your opinion of CAI is based mostly (entirely?) on what you saw in the plague year. Make no mistake, if CAI is going to be a facsimile of the 2020 team, I wouldn't be the least bit worried. Unless Lakeland-playing, presumably, by this same set of new rules- is a facsimile of its 2020 team, in which case all bets are off!

Point is, neither school will be bring their 2020 teams to Bryant Stadium for this game.CAI was 3-6 in 2020; in 2021 their two losses were road games to state champions. Word is, the 2022 team will be their best ever, perhaps by far. Certainly, they have awesome size in the trenches. They have good looking Canadian QBs.  I was at UF when Jesse Palmer came down and threw it around the Swamp for Spurrier, so the Canadian part doesn't automatically tell me they are lesser players. 

Above all else, I am extremely suspicious of anyone who speaks with total confidence about what their 2022 team will look like given the abundance of players they have none of us have ever seen (unless we were watching football in Canada, Sweden etc). The more confident one seems when speaking of this particular team, the less regard I have for their takes. Because I know they're full of it, much more so than all of us already are when we talk about teams with American-born players.  

I didn't go to any games in 2020. Lakeland should win even if CAI sticks around for a little while. I think you are jumping out of your seat over nothing. CAI is not an IMG or any other such program. They are much more on par with a Venice or Osceola than an IMG or SFA. They have a good team that might give you some trouble in the first half, but Lakeland will pull away eventually. They play Venice as well in the season finale so we will see just how good they are. 

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @badbird @Jullian @561_Fan @muckboy561

which team will shock you the most if they lose this weekend ?? 

granted it’s KOC weekend so unless they’re playing out of state the game doesn’t count, but which team would leave you the most shocked if they lost this Thursday or Friday, or Saturday ?

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @badbird @Jullian @561_Fan @muckboy561

which team will shock you the most if they lose this weekend ?? 

granted it’s KOC weekend so unless they’re playing out of state the game doesn’t count, but which team would leave you the most shocked if they lost this Thursday or Friday, or Saturday ?

Miami Central losing to PBL would send shockwaves around the state.

Columbia losing to Suwanee would be extremely surprising as well.  

Dillard losing to Norland would sting because of how talented they are this upcoming season.

Sarasota losing to Tampa Catholic may not belong with the others I mentioned, but that is a game I would really like to see the Sailors win. They have come so far in the past few years, and I would love to see them become a playoff contender. 

Jones beating MNW would definitely raise some eyebrows. 

20 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Dillard losing to Norland would sting because of how talented they are this upcoming season.

Sarasota losing to Tampa Catholic may not belong with the others I mentioned, but that is a game I would really like to see the Sailors win. They have come so far in the past few years, and I would love to see them become a playoff contender. 

That wouldn't be as big of an upset as some people would like to think 

Minor upset at most if it happens 

I would say I would be a little surprised if Atlantic beats Palm Beach Central just because I feel like Atlantic is a bit down still 

Trinity Catholic beating Buchholz would surprise me 

I think Columbia should demolish Suwannee but they need to get a few things clicking with the timing and we still fighting through a few key injuries heading into the game but I don't think Suwannee has enough to threaten Columbia even with it being at Live Oak 

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Venice somehow upsets IMG but it would be a mild surprise

31 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

PBL is probably 2 years too late on playing Central

Miami Central could start their backups and probably would beat Palm Beach Lakes easily 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

PBL is probably 2 years too late on playing Central

Miami Central could start their backups and probably would beat Palm Beach Lakes easily 

Lol which is most likely true. 

what about if lowndes beat AHP? , from what folks are saying in prep this is one of lowndes worst fielded teams.

14 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Got ya got ya. So bro who do you want to beat more iMG or st Frances ? And why.

I would love to see Venice knock off SFA more than IMG because IMG is just a preseason game; a win over SFA would actually mean something in the rankings. The homer in me says that Venice’s defense keeps them in the game long enough for the offense to score some points late and have a chance to win on a late field goal. The realist in me says that SFA completely blows us away 42-7 and doesn’t even give Venice room to breathe. But having 2 weeks to prepare for them will definitely help get them ready. I hope Venice beats St. Frances but they are just so damn talented, it’s going to be the toughest task we face all season.