KICKOFF CLASSICS PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

36 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol which is most likely true. 

what about if lowndes beat AHP? , from what folks are saying in prep this is one of lowndes worst fielded teams.

Considering it's in GA it wouldn't be a huge upset 

Florida teams always face bad calls from homer refs which is why those South GA teams won't come to Florida

Lowndes knows they would get exposed if they didn't have all the comfort of home field advantage and paid off refs to help them in a battle against a ranked FL team

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @badbird @Jullian @561_Fan @muckboy561

which team will shock you the most if they lose this weekend ?? 

granted it’s KOC weekend so unless they’re playing out of state the game doesn’t count, but which team would leave you the most shocked if they lost this Thursday or Friday, or Saturday ?

With all the hoopla surrounding NW, a loss would b devastating for them & their starving fans. 

Dillard losing to Norland would b Embarrassing . …esp with Cham up next  

Rockets have by far the easiest game. No chance. 

Merritt Island beating Cocoa. 

Armwood beating all world Lakeland 

Sar Riverview beating TBT

Largo beating Jesuit….

all upsets to varying degrees

4 minutes ago, Jullian said:

With all the hoopla surrounding NW, a loss would b devastating for them & their starving fans. 

Largo beating Jesuit….

MNW losing to jones , whewww Lawd I can hear it now. Central Florida won’t let south Florida hear the end of it. & then Venice that next week a team who embarrassed them last year at traz hmph lol.

5 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Largo beating Jesuit….

DILLARD losing to Norland would be surprising, not embarrassing. Miami Norland is above Avg & will not be a push over to ANY degree lol. 

Plus with Dillard starters only playing the first half. That means winning this game is not the coaching staff main priority. Now don’t get me wrong I wanna the Viking off they dam helmet THURSDAY lol. Anytime we can beat a team from dade my day is made lol hahahahahaha.

8 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Largo beating Jesuit….

Also after MIAMI Norland on Thursday don’t forget Dillard is apart of the broward vs the nation showcase, so next week we have rock creek academy out of BALTIMORE in a televised game at Dillard next Friday. 

the week after that is when we go to chaminade in a very anticipated game. 

22 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Also after MIAMI Norland on Thursday don’t forget Dillard is apart of the broward vs the nation showcase, so next week we have rock creek academy out of BALTIMORE in a televised game at Dillard next Friday. 

the week after that is when we go to chaminade in a very anticipated game. 

Right!!! Too anxious for CM! Lol

televised by who?

25 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

DILLARD losing to Norland would be surprising, not embarrassing. Miami Norland is above Avg & will not be a push over to ANY degree lol. 

Plus with Dillard starters only playing the first half. That means winning this game is not the coaching staff main priority. Now don’t get me wrong I wanna the Viking off they dam helmet THURSDAY lol. Anytime we can beat a team from dade my day is made lol hahahahahaha.

Yep 

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

MNW losing to jones , whewww Lawd I can hear it now. Central Florida won’t let south Florida hear the end of it. & then Venice that next week a team who embarrassed them last year at traz hmph lol.

Tampa still gloating over stomping the Bulls. My daughter lives up there. I gotta hear it when I visit. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I gotta disagree

With all the transfers Dillard has and this being a year they supposed to be a threat to STA they can't go out and lose to an average to below average Norland team

Dillard needs to prove themselves because again until they can get to the finals they are at best on the same level of DFB a few years ago

Remember DFB did beat STA during their run as the top public in Broward of the last decade 

40 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Tampa still gloating over stomping the Bulls. My daughter lives up there. I gotta hear it when I visit. 

Jesuit was a damn good team and the reality is everyone (except me) thought MNW would win 6A but it really came across as people just not respecting the rest of 6A and seeing it as a class that even a down MNW team could cruise through only for them to get a taste of their medicine

But the facts are after last year MNW needs to prove themselves

39 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol I bet. Funny thing I never heard of jesuit until this past season. 

Man 

It's not like Jesuit was some scrub, they had been on the verge of breaking into the state finals for a few years only to run into buzzsaws in the SFL final 4

They were overdue and took advantage of a down MNW team, another rising team I see right now is Treasure Coast

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Largo beating Jesuit….

To be honest while I agree with the rest of the ones you said I wouldn't rule that one out 

Sarasota Riverview is no slouch and I wouldn't be all that surprised if they upset Tampa Bay Tech

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I gotta disagree

With all the transfers Dillard has and this being a year they supposed to be a threat to STA they can't go out and lose to an average to below average Norland team

Dillard needs to prove themselves because again until they can get to the finals they are at best on the same level of DFB a few years ago

Remember DFB did beat STA during their run as the top public in Broward of the last decade 

Well for starters we’re NOT DFB, not even in the slightest comparison so let’s not have this comparison with them vs us all season long. I get where you’re trying to go with that , but ugh NO! 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I gotta disagree

Also not sure if you seen the other post, but Dillard starters are only playing the FIRST HALF!, regardless of what the score is or how close the game is at halftime. Once the second half starts it will be all backups for us regardlessof what MIAMI Norland chooses to do with their starters coming out the half. 

which tells me Dillards main focus is not about winning this game. And lastly MIAMI Norland is not a below Avg opponent. Matter dat they’re above Avg with a very good Qb, r&b & WR core. 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Man 

It's not like Jesuit was some scrub, they had been on the verge of breaking into the state finals for a few years only to run into buzzsaws in the SFL final 4

They were overdue and took advantage of a down MNW team, another rising team I see right now is Treasure Coast

I’m not dissing them or their potiential before last season state run, I’m just saying I had never heard of them. Just like a plethora of other schools up that way lol ; Just like the majority of the people up in central & north Florida haven’t heard of a lot of schools down this way.

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m not dissing them or their potiential before last season state run, I’m just saying I had never heard of them. Just like a plethora of other schools up that way lol ; Just like the majority of the people up in central & north Florida haven’t heard of a lot of schools down this way.

Yes but people on this board isn't "most people" 

I get where your going with it but believe me I regularly tell people off up here when they expose their lack of knowledge on SFL teams or act like there's only a few teams in SFL better than what we play every year where in reality even though some up here think Riverside is a "big deal" in North Florida they probably wouldn't even beat Monarch

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Also not sure if you seen the other post, but Dillard starters are only playing the FIRST HALF!, regardless of what the score is or how close the game is at halftime. Once the second half starts it will be all backups for us regardlessof what MIAMI Norland chooses to do with their starters coming out the half. 

which tells me Dillards main focus is not about winning this game. And lastly MIAMI Norland is not a below Avg opponent. Matter dat they’re above Avg with a very good Qb, r&b & WR core. 

Yeah and that's basically how ours is going so in reality I would probably judge the game based on how the first half goes 

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yes but people on this board isn't "most people" 

I get where your going with it but believe me I regularly tell people off up here when they expose their lack of knowledge on SFL teams or act like there's only a few teams in SFL better than what we play every year where in reality even though some up here think Riverside is a "big deal" in North Florida they probably wouldn't even beat Monarch

Every time I hear riverside I get confused , but you’re talking about formerly known lee right ? 

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah and that's basically how ours is going so in reality I would probably judge the game based on how the first half goes 

Fair enough. I’m not taking to much stock into Thursday. At first it was none until it was confirmed it will be a regular game format & not that running clock b.s. 

i actually expect a close game. I will be actually shocked if DILLARD runs all over MIAMI Norland & win in blowout fashion, ATP it’s gonna b like wtf lol Dillard is legit on some next next level type because Norland is talented across the board. 

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

But on another note if DILLARD is up 21-6 at the half & in the second half Norland keeps their starters in for some more PT vs our back ups & they come back to win 28-21 , I’ll be disgusted because if the dade vs broward rivalry but it wouldn’t be a overall reflection of what Dillard as a whole will or don’t do this season.