KICKOFF CLASSICS PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

With all the hoopla surrounding NW, a loss would b devastating for them & their starving fans. 

Dillard losing to Norland would b Embarrassing . …esp with Cham up next  

Rockets have by far the easiest game. No chance. 

Merritt Island beating Cocoa. 

Armwood beating all world Lakeland 

Sar Riverview beating TBT

Largo beating Jesuit….

all upsets to varying degrees

brother first of all… aint no west fans “starving”. very weird use of that word. 

but anyway the west aint losing to them guys. only team that might beat the west this year is central. 

Largo over jesuit? why you say that?

LAKELAND will beat armwood but they still overrated. Shoulda put somebody real on they schedule

39 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

To be honest while I agree with the rest of the ones you said I wouldn't rule that one out 

Sarasota Riverview is no slouch and I wouldn't be all that surprised if they upset Tampa Bay Tech

Oh yeah. They’re solid & have been for awhile. Not taking anything away from at all, but TBT busted into the State finals last year, & suppose to be good again. Agree. 

3 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

brother first of all… aint no west fans “starving”. very weird use of that word. 

but anyway the west aint losing to them guys. only team that might beat the west this year is central. 

LAKELAND will beat armwood but they still overrated. Shoulda put somebody real on they schedule

Starving to get back to the state finals…..

Jesuit should win handily at Largo. “Dillard’s theme”was, what would b the biggest upset. Largo beating Jesuit. 

yeah Lakeland should win but Armwood is no pushover. Naughts shoulda grabbed a game in SFL. 

9 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Lol, but all jokes aside you don’t see chaminade handling the west ? 

1 minute ago, Jullian said:

Starving to get back to the state finals…..

Jesuit should win handily at Largo. “Dillard’s theme”was, what would b the biggest upset. Largo beating Jesuit. 

yeah Lakeland should win but Armwood is no pushover. Naughts shoulda grabbed a game in SFL. 

When was the last time Lakeland traveled to south Florida ? 

34 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Fair enough. I’m not taking to much stock into Thursday. At first it was none until it was confirmed it will be a regular game format & not that running clock b.s. 

i actually expect a close game. I will be actually shocked if DILLARD runs all over MIAMI Norland & win in blowout fashion, ATP it’s gonna b like wtf lol Dillard is legit on some next next level type because Norland is talented across the board. 

Where are you seeing that Norland is loaded? 

Do they have a single star rated upperclassmen on their roster? And yes Ik star ratings isn't everything but in SFL where like 40-50 teams have at least 3 of those players I wouldn't immediately think a Dade team that doesn't have a single one of those top 10% level players on their roster to be talented across the board 

37 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol, but all jokes aside you don’t see chaminade handling the west ? 

i like chaminade to dominate everybody else on they schedule but the west will be a different animal. all them boys kno eachother & its gon be a slug fest. chaminade gone have to keep pace cause them bulls gon score. thats all ima say

9 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I didn't go to any games in 2020. Lakeland should win even if CAI sticks around for a little while. I think you are jumping out of your seat over nothing. CAI is not an IMG or any other such program. They are much more on par with a Venice or Osceola than an IMG or SFA. They have a good team that might give you some trouble in the first half, but Lakeland will pull away eventually. They play Venice as well in the season finale so we will see just how good they are. 

Having not seen a single down played by either team, I'm not going to make any predictions on how a game will go. If I did make that sort of prediction, I would have to be picturing other teams from other years. And then I'd be destined to get it wrong.

17 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Where are you seeing that Norland is loaded? 

Do they have a single star rated upperclassmen on their roster? And yes Ik star ratings isn't everything but in SFL where like 40-50 teams have at least 3 of those players I wouldn't immediately think a Dade team that doesn't have a single one of those top 10% level players on their roster to be talented across the board 

jeremiah marcelin 4 star lb 2024

javin simpkins 4 star rb 2023

got a young qb but he took champagnat to state

& them kids have been together 3 years. they will not be no easy task

34 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

i like chaminade to dominate everybody else on they schedule but the west will be a different animal. all them boys kno eachother & its gon be a slug fest. chaminade gone have to keep pace cause them bulls gon score. thats all ima say

I don’t see them dominating us. I see it being a defensive struggle 21-14 type game. Winner can go either way.

On 8/15/2022 at 5:01 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Which side of the hall do you believe is gonna put you guys back in the title game this year ? The offense or the defense. Or are they both equally solid. 

Offense will be potent. Defense has to prove they've grown up. After these next 2 weeks we will all kno then.

4 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Offense will be potent. Defense has to prove they've grown up. After these next 2 weeks we will all kno then.

Most def, hopefully the bulls and the panthers can play soon & Botha squads are elite. 

Over the last decade we’ve played Norland, Columbus,jackson,NMB, central,carol city,homestead

but oddly enough not MIAMI northwestern. 

On 8/15/2022 at 6:24 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Northwestern is not worried about Central or Venice? This comment is not going to age well. Our defense returns Damon Wilson, Trenton Kintigh, Sage Yootzy, Elliot Washington, and Shamarion Wilson on top of transfers Deylen Platt and Kammrin Herring. MNW has a run first offense, so good luck moving the ball against one of the best defensive lines in the state. Northwestern will need at least 28 points to defeat Venice. The Bulls can win but it’s going to be easy. Best of luck! 

Although you guys hung 50 on the west last year don't forget those same people you named had 35 hung on them with a very young interior on both sides of the ball. NW a run first team? With Taron Dickens at QB? Soon to be Dade Co. Alltime passing leader? You def. haven't done your homework on us. But you should kno better as our qb had over 300 yards and 4 to 5 tds. This year wrs are even better. The team as a whole is better. Won't underestimate Venice this year. 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

@topnotch305 bro who out here inflating ticket numbers lol. News just came out that the 14,000 ticket sales was a lie. 

and that so far 1900 tickets has been sold with 70% of that being from jones fan base. Whewww Lawd this game getting juicy lol.

Man you can't believe everything you hear lol. Some alumni are mad because. Players not staying overnight and going right back basically. But that's standard procedure for non playoff games. The coaches stand with the AD. Nothing major to report here. This won't be a distraction come Saturday.

7 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Man you can't believe everything you hear lol. Some alumni are mad because. Players not staying overnight and going right back basically. But that's standard procedure for non playoff games. The coaches stand with the AD. Nothing major to report here. This won't be a distraction come Saturday.

I agree with you. My thing is band and cheerleading are diff programs , you can’t compare what they got planned vs the route y’all as fans or players have to do. 

they’ve probably fundraise for this months and months ago. Or already had the funding 

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree with you. My thing is band and cheerleading are diff programs , you can’t compare what they got planned vs the route y’all as fans or players have to do. 

they’ve probably fundraise for this months and months ago. Or already had the funding 

Exactly. I'm just glad Man Man with us now. He gave us hell when he was at BTW. I want to see other teams try and tackle him now. If you don't know who I'm talking about go watch Adam Moore hudl. And Rayquan Adkins hudl too. Those are just 2 of the new guys I'm ready to see rock that blue and gold.

19 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Although you guys hung 50 on the west last year don't forget those same people you named had 35 hung on them with a very young interior on both sides of the ball. NW a run first team? With Taron Dickens at QB? Soon to be Dade Co. Alltime passing leader? You def. haven't done your homework on us. But you should kno better as our qb had over 300 yards and 4 to 5 tds. This year wrs are even better. The team as a whole is better. Won't underestimate Venice this year. 

I follow South Florida ball constantly so don’t tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about. I know the West is a different beast this year with all of the transfers they have received and Taron playing QB . But neither team will likely score more than 30 points.

We have the consensus #1 defensive end in the nation in Damon Wilson on the right side, 3 year starter Trenton Kintigh at nose tackle, and Collin Adkins, 2 year starter playing alongside him with newcomer Shamarion Wilson on the left. We have 2 corners in the top 50 in the nation, Jaquavious and Elliot Washington along with Sage Yootzy whom returns for his senior year. Ashari Charles starting as a sophomore and transfer Kammrin Herring at linebacker are going to be very strong as well. This is going to be our best defensive unit in school history so you better be prepared for everything. Best of luck!

6 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I follow South Florida ball constantly so don’t tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about. I know the West is a different beast this year with all of the transfers they have received and Taron playing QB . But neither team will likely score more than 30 points.

We have the consensus #1 defensive end in the nation in Damon Wilson on the right side, 3 year starter Trenton Kintigh at nose tackle, and Collin Adkins, 2 year starter playing alongside him with newcomer Shamarion Wilson on the left. We have 2 corners in the top 50 in the nation, Jaquavious and Elliot Washington along with Sage Yootzy whom returns for his senior year. Ashari Charles starting as a sophomore and transfer Kammrin Herring at linebacker are going to be very strong as well. This is going to be our best defensive unit in school history so you better be prepared for everything. Best of luck!

Whewww we’re not even at kickoff classics yet & im ready to see the results of this game. 

especially if both come in 1-0 , but what if both lose this weekend then come in next week facing 2 loses in a row to start the season boy oh boy. 

but it’s gonna be a great game & MNW wants blood for that disaster they had done to them at traz last year 

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Whewww we’re not even at kickoff classics yet & im ready to see the results of this game. 

especially if both come in 1-0 , but what if both lose this weekend then come in next week facing 2 loses in a row to start the season boy oh boy. 

but it’s gonna be a great game & MNW wants blood for that disaster they had done to them at traz last year 

If Venice upsets IMG and MNW loses to Jones, MNW would no doubt come in hungrier. 

20 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Lol Venice does all this tranfers. Giant population in the school. And this yall best team in history. 42 players went D1 from madison county in 2002 to 2009, Mike coe 2010 to 2022 over 60 D1 players. Florida state loves madison.