KICKOFF CLASSICS PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 8/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, topnotch305 said:

Toughest game will be Chaminade. Not worried about those other 2 teams mentioned. Last year you win KOC and i guess that trickles over to this year because Venice is at home? We will see in 2 weeks. I'm not saying nothing about how good NW is this year. You will see for yourself. Central is overrated this year. Yes i said it. Overrated.

Ok ok maybe that team on 95th street is not overrated lol. I mean I out of all people knew that but we are rivals we say stuff like that but that game is always the biggest game of the year and we might have to play them 3x this year which is crazy. But hey  didn't think they could do it but they slayed the giant tonight congrats to them, (That hurt saying congrats lol)

3 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Ok ok maybe that team on 95th street is not overrated lol. I mean I out of all people knew that but we are rivals we say stuff like that but that game is always the biggest game of the year and we might have to play them 3x this year which is crazy. But hey  didn't think they could do it but they slayed the giant tonight congrats to them, (That hurt saying congrats lol)

Yeah you right. Regular season game, GMAC game and depending on the playoffs with this new crazy system they might play again

4 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Of course you dislike Central as evidenced by the fact that you thought IMG would beat them. Even though they were easily the best team in the state coming into the season, some thought IMG would blow them away. You also told me MNW isn’t a run first team. What I saw last night definitely runs counter to that narrative. FFS would it kill people to be honest on this board? Goodness gracious. 

5 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Yeah this didn't age well. LOL.. I'm very disappointed on the way NW started and finished. Mainly with the coaches. Started to conservative and had only 1 or zero safety in obvious passing situations (coach Max smh). And the special tems miscues continue to haunt us. Another kick return for a td and a onside kick recovery. Venice had issues with special teams as well. Tyger played ok off to a subpar start has to pick it up rest of the season. Venice dline did not impress me. NW gashed their dline all game long and Jamari Ford didn't even play. It was a senior, soph, and freshman that ran over that defense. Those boys were worn down. Damion Wilson did nothing tonight. Like I said (hate to admit it) Reuben Bain is the best d lineman in the state. That's who really gives and will continue to give MNW and everybody else problems just like IMG last night. Fans and staff of Venice were nice at least and it was an enjoyable ride home. If Venice doesn't find a line this could be a long season with the schedule they have.

Is Reuben Bain kin to Tolbert Bain and Travarous Bain ? I remember those names back in the day. My wife got family on NW 117th and also others under the Traz Powell stadium lights. Front yard lit up every game  :) 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Of course you dislike Central as evidenced by the fact that you thought IMG would beat them. Even though they were easily the best team in the state coming into the season, some thought IMG would blow them away. You also told me MNW isn’t a run first team. What I saw last night definitely runs counter to that narrative. FFS would it kill people to be honest on this board? Goodness gracious. 

Lets not stray away from the original back and forth about YOUR INDIANS... You thought they would beat IMG and told me to count Venice as a loss on the schedule, wrote this long you know what paragraph about your all world defense which was trash. And why would I stop running the ball if you can't stop it?? Venice couldn't stop it so they kept running it. Last year we couldn't run the ball so we slug it all over the field this year our line is better. Stop being petty and say NW better than Venice since you like giving props to other teams than your own lol.

39 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Lets not stray away from the original back and forth about YOUR INDIANS... You thought they would beat IMG and told me to count Venice as a loss on the schedule, wrote this long you know what paragraph about your all world defense which was trash. And why would I stop running the ball if you can't stop it?? Venice couldn't stop it so they kept running it. Last year we couldn't run the ball so we slug it all over the field this year our line is better. Stop being petty and say NW better than Venice since you like giving props to other teams than your own lol.

Congratulations to MNW on the win. Our defense wasn’t trash lol you guys scored 7 in the first half. Both teams have a lot to work on going forward. Venice had two touchdowns called back in the first quarter and MNW had some bad procedure penalties that I thought were iffy, but overall need to be cleaned up. But my point was that you lied about MNW not being a “run-first” team in spite of them having over 50 rushing attempts. You lied about Miami Central being “overrated” in spite of knowledge about their incredible offseason and then you lied some more when you said MC was a “run-first” offense even though this is the most balanced they have been in years. But sure, change the subject when confronted with facts. You’d make a great politician! 

7 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Congratulations to MNW on the win. Our defense wasn’t trash lol you guys scored 7 in the first half. Both teams have a lot to work on going forward. Venice had two touchdowns called back in the first quarter and MNW had some bad procedure penalties that I thought were iffy, but overall need to be cleaned up. But my point was that you lied about MNW not being a “run-first” team in spite of them having over 50 rushing attempts. You lied about Miami Central being “overrated” in spite of knowledge about their incredible offseason and then you lied some more when you said MC was a “run-first” offense even though this is the most balanced they have been in years. But sure, change the subject when confronted with facts. You’d make a great politician! 

You lied about a low scoring game lied about your team beating NW, lied about how good your team was, make excuses every week about how your team is much better than they played..  I can see it now every loss u will make a excuse lol. I already made a post about MC what more do you want?  I kno you don't want to talk about how many yards NW ran on you guys since you bought up the run?  Talk about the lies you told. Don't be so scorned or bitter its only football lol.

7 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

You lied about a low scoring game lied about your team beating NW, lied about how good your team was, make excuses every week about how your team is much better than they played..  I can see it now every loss u will make a excuse lol. I already made a post about MC what more do you want?  I kno you don't want to talk about how many yards NW ran on you guys since you bought up the run?  Talk about the lies you told. Don't be so scorned or bitter its only football lol.

I said it was a low-scoring game in the first half that turned into a shootout late. No lies there. How can anyone lie about a predicted outcome of a football game? That's a good one. But both teams made some poor mental errors that have to be cleaned up. There were procedure penalties, holdings, false starts, etc. on both sides that slowed the game down and made it tough to watch at points. Some were iffy, some were warranted but overall, it needs to be cleaned up. Both teams will get better as the season goes on. Congratulations on the win. 

On 8/23/2022 at 10:08 PM, topnotch305 said:

IMG 42 Central 14 maybe 21... Central starting QB gets antsy in the pocket when facing a good dline. The other one he splits time with will run but he's not that accurate of a passer. Their oline did pretty well last year but didn't face a dline like this one. Central is a run first team. If they can't run the ball and control the clock it will get ugly.

This post really didn't age well 

If only there was a poster on this board saying that IMG is overrated since 2018, oh wait he's right here lol 

12 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yall talkin bout who said it first, I remember I was going back n forth with all of yall bout who the kings of florida was way back in the summer only to be told it was sta by all of ya. venice, dillard, columbia.. all yall boys disagreed now look at yall. lol

I said it first when you claimed that IMG would be MC's only loss. I said the Rockets would win and I was right because MC was easily the best team in FL and a top 20 team in the nation.

8 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I said it first when you claimed that IMG would be MC's only loss. I said the Rockets would win and I was right because MC was easily the best team in FL and a top 20 team in the nation.

I said thats the only loss I could see. Never said they lose that again, in fact I said they would win. that dont negate the facts tho, I stressed they ran florida

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

This post really didn't age well 

If only there was a poster on this board saying that IMG is overrated since 2018, oh wait he's right here lol 

Mr columbia guy lol.  Thats funny just like your signature with all your school winner up accomplishments.

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

Yall talkin bout who said it first, I remember I was going back n forth with all of yall bout who the kings of florida was way back in the summer only to be told it was sta by all of ya. venice, dillard, columbia.. all yall boys disagreed now look at yall. lol

I ranked Miami Central number 1 in the state, what are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Mr columbia guy lol.  Thats funny just like your signature with all your school winner up accomplishments.

So because I'm proud of my school I suddenly am clueless about sports

I've been saying for years IMG is overrated and you only bashed Central because your still salty they beat the bulls twice last year 

On 8/27/2022 at 9:39 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So because I'm proud of my school I suddenly am clueless about sports

I've been saying for years IMG is overrated and you only bashed Central because your still salty they beat the bulls twice last year 

Twice out of how many times in last 5 years? Hey if i was that salty i wouldn't have congratulated them in a prior post. This rivalry goes back and forth. Its a TRUE RIVALRY This my last time even acknowledging you until columbia wins a state title. 

9 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Twice out of how many times in last 5 years? Hey if i was that salty i wouldn't have congratulated them in a prior post. This rivalry goes back and forth. Its a TRUE RIVALRY This my last time even acknowledging you until columbia wins a state title. 

So because i called you out for being wrong you gonna be petty now? 

Pathetic but exactly what I've come to expect from most on this board 

"Oh this poster doesn't kiss my ass so I should try to get him removed or pretend his accurate and true takes are wrong and offer nothing to discredit it" 

I have no interest in your whining either so you can kick rocks too

11 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I hope Central embarrasses MNW again just to expose how clueless you really are as a poster 

8 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class

Since you always have a lot to say I have a suggestion. If possible why don't you talk to your Athletic Director and see if Columbia will put up or shut against one of Miami's powerhouses. 

Central 

Northwestern 

Booker T. Washington 

What does that have to do with anything?

That punk wanted to talk crap about Central being overrated and then got some attitude when he got called out on it and thought he could deflect by bringing up my team 

Whether I'm a fan of Columbia, Wharton, Hamilton County, St Thomas Aquinas or Mater F'n Dei it doesn't make a damn bit of difference in what I said so again what would this prove 

I'm fully aware Columbia would lose to a Dade powerhouse because they are pulling from 3m people and we pulling from 20k 

No shit a Dade powerhouse with 30+ FBS kids would beat us, what does that have anything to do with this dudes poor take about calling Central overrated?

10 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class

Since you always have a lot to say I have a suggestion. If possible why don't you talk to your Athletic Director and see if Columbia will put up or shut against one of Miami's powerhouses. 

Central 

Northwestern 

Booker T. Washington 

And Columbia did try to set up a home and home with Edison who isn't a powerhouse isn't some pushover but it fell through because Edison AD blocked the game from happening

28 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And Columbia did try to set up a home and home with Edison who isn't a powerhouse isn't some pushover but it fell through because Edison AD blocked the game from happening

Well y'all probably would have beat Edison if the game happened lol