SHOCKERS 4 TONIGHT.! ...LETS TALK LOL

True but even the sec seems to be moving to spread in near future

Yes. Particularly of late...Cam Newton and Marriotta are almost hybrid Pro-style/Spread QBs and are the front runners in that.  Will they be able to play that style for 8+ years though?  How has that worked out for RG3 and Colin Kaepernick?

There is a reason that Denard Robinson was a better QB at Michigan and the D1 level than Tom Brady and vice versa in the NFL.  Tom Brady is 39 years old and still easily a top 5 QB in the game.  We are really stretching this now with this stemming from a Jake Allen opinion (LOL)  but I still feel pro-style pocket passers that are 6'3+ are desired by most NFL teams.  Dan Marino of the '80s could probably come into the game today and put up huge numbers even as a statue.

Yes. Particularly of late...Cam Newton and Marriotta are almost hybrid Pro-style/Spread QBs and are the front runners in that. Will they be able to play that style for 8+ years though? How has that worked out for RG3 and Colin Kaepernick?

There is a reason that Denard Robinson was a better QB at Michigan and the D1 level than Tom Brady and vice versa in the NFL. Tom Brady is 39 years old and still easily a top 5 QB in the game. We are really stretching this now with this stemming from a Jake Allen opinion (LOL) but I still feel pro-style pocket passers that are 6'3+ are desired by most NFL teams. Dan Marino of the '80s could probably come into the game today and put up huge numbers even as a statue.

Dan Marino had also one of the best arms in nfl history, idk many qbs today that have as good of a throwing arm as he did but as for rg3 and kap they were expected to run too much, you run when you have to

Here at Columbia we run a spread as you noticed in the game you saw, the number 1 goal is to throw it to a receiver in spread or to complete a read, not to run like a maniac, the reason kap and rg3 struggled was they rushed to running and in rg3 case he got too banged up and for kap the team talent started to deteriorate around him when he was more of a product of the team being all stars around him and then when the talent went down more pressure got put on him when he was not as good as he looked early but high school and college will slowly move to the spread, you notice that Oregon with mariota didn't go straight to him scrambling, they tried to get it in playmakers hands which is the main goal of the spread

GET THE BALL IN THE HANDS OF YOUR PLAYMAKERS

I doubt that, Nobodys mentioning it but STA. was robbed of a TD. I dont favor either team, but i thought BTW got some favorable calls. It is what it is.

They both were getting calls... As for the TD one angle it looks like a td and another angle you see his butt and shoulder down without him stereching for the ball... Game was suppose to been be over anyway... The DB drop that pick for BTW....

Ice will schedule some big games next year... he knows he has some special players in this squad. They believe in themselves. 

I just don't see BTW having enough of a schedule to be the MNC this year, but hey, I was wrong on calling for STA to win this one so who knows, maybe they get voted MNC this year if the ducks line up right for BTW. Cocoa will need to knock off TCA and BTW will need to knock off Cocoa. If Cocoa loses then it weakens BTW's schedule in the playoffs.

I will say, It was one hell of a game last night... dang good game. STA should have knocked heads on the last play and ran it in. That coach screwed STA out of a win, not the refs.

Not necessarily, STA still got big games left, remember last year DLS lost week 1 and won every game after and made it back in top 10, if STA blows everyone else out they still can win the national title

STA is not winning the national title now. No way. No team with a loss has won the national title. 

I'm watching this Bishop Gorman and Cedar Hill game and if Gorman keeps this up St. Thomas might really be in trouble.

I think STA is probably looking forward to Miramar right now for week 2.  From what I heard about Miramar's performance over Mater and based on Miramar's history with STA....STA will take that game @ Miramar very serious.