(1-0) HALLANDALE @ (1-0) DILLARD SATURDAY NiGHT GAME DISCUSSION

Sooo Hallandale Shocked the County of Broward Last Night & beat the "8A TITLE CONTENDING DEERFIELD BUCKS" IN OT 22 21 at Hom Last night in the Season opener.

Dillard Vs hallandale tho brings Bad blood history Neaither School likes eachother the bands hate each other & dillard and hallandale has played eachother 6 str8 years with dillard winning the first 4 & hallandale winning the last 2.

This is a Saturday night game at the panthers Den ...so what are u guys thoughts.??

Sooo Hallandale Shocked the County of Broward Last Night & beat the "8A TITLE CONTENDING DEERFIELD BUCKS" IN OT 22 21 at Hom Last night in the Season opener.

Dillard Vs hallandale tho brings Bad blood history Neaither School likes eachother the bands hate each other & dillard and hallandale has played eachother 6 str8 years with dillard winning the first 4 & hallandale winning the last 2.

This is a Saturday night game at the panthers Den ...so what are u guys thoughts.??

I am thinking Dillard at Home can get the job done in a very tight game.

I am thinking Dillard at Home can get the job done in a very tight game.

Oh yea & another thing that kicker is LEGIT he made ALL his eXP last night with plenty length & with relative ease i mean it was eye watering to watch lol foreal tho i like dillard by 14 tho i'll give a score prediction monday or tues but i believe dillard is better then deerfield which i already stated before so i dont see dillard & hallandale going into OT i believe dillards defense will feast on hallandales OL all night long & i believe our secondary can hold them to 14 points or less.

I believe I may be at this game unless a Broward or Dade guy can give me a better one to attend. Sis and I are flying out of Miami International Sunday evening. So, I should be in North Dade County Saturday. Then again, if one of the 8a contenders from South Florida plays a competitive game Saturday, I may go to that instead. 

Ideas?

I believe I may be at this game unless a Broward or Dade guy can give me a better one to attend. Sis and I are flying out of Miami International Sunday evening. So, I should be in North Dade County Saturday. Then again, if one of the 8a contenders from South Florida plays a competitive game Saturday, I may go to that instead. 

Ideas?

No other game worth mentioning is going on next saturday night. So if your down here come out bro it will b good to meet ya.

No other game worth mentioning is going on next saturday night. So if your down here come out bro it will b good to meet ya.

I will definitely be in north Dade by Saturday afternoon. My sister lives near Ives Dairy and I will be staying at her place. Since we don't fly till Sunday evening, I figured I may as well take in a South Florida game Saturday. I will send you a pm with my contact information tomorrow or Monday. 

I will definitely be in north Dade by Saturday afternoon. My sister lives near Ives Dairy and I will be staying at her place. Since we don't fly till Sunday evening, I figured I may as well take in a South Florida game Saturday. I will send you a pm with my contact information tomorrow or Monday.

Alright cool dont forget & were playing at home so it will be in broward hope that dosent change anything.

Ideas?

Well DarterBlue2, not the best card for SFL games but here are my thoughts on some of the better SFL games for Week 2:

I know you are not here Thursday but  two games stand out:

9/1  7pm Northwestern (6A) @ Columbus(8A) (@ Tropical park)-  The Good: Two quality Dade teams should amount to a great game.  The Bad: Tropical Park is a little SW of Ives Dairy road.

9/1  7pm Carol City (6A) @ Oxbridge Academy (3A)- The Good: Gourmet food stand. Great venue. Carol City hungry for a W and OA at Home = should be able to compete with Carol City unless a let down from Week 1.  The Bad: Game in West Palm Beach

Friday:

9/2 7pm STA (7A) @ Miramar (8A) - The Good: Right up the street from Ives Dairy Road. Miramar quietly looked very strong versus Mater Academy in Wk 1. Great rivalry game.  The bad: Factor in rivalry game + STA angry = Could get ugly.

9/2 7pm North Miami Beach (8A) @ Chaminade-Madonna (3A) - The Good: Not to far from Ives Dairy - located just north of Hollywood Blvd in between Turnpike and I95. See a power 3A team versus perhaps an above average 8A team.  The bad: STA @ Miramar is closer to you.

9/2 7pm Western (8A) @ McArthur (7A) - The Good: Sleeper game.  Two underrated teams in the county.  Pretty close to Ives Dairy road (Pines/Hollywood Blvd  + Turnpike).  The bad: STA @ Miramar is just down the street being played.

9/2 7pm Palm Beach Gardens(8A) @ Boca Raton(8A) - The Good: Solid PB County 8A match.  Boca HS not as far as it sounds.  Only 5 minutes north of Deerfield Beach and directly East off I95. The bad: Game in Boca.  STA @ Miramar closer to you.

9/2 7pm Vero Beach (8A)  @ PB Central (8A) The Good: Two likely 8A playoff teams from different Regions.  The bad:  Game in Palm Beach. 

Sat: 

9/2 7pm Hallandale (5A) @ Dillard (6A) - The Good: Great rivalry game.Two teams that feel they are underrated.  The Bad: If the game is really busy - the parking. STA @ Miramar is closer to you.

Well DarterBlue2, not the best card for SFL games but here are my thoughts on some of the better SFL games for Week 2:

I know you are not here Thursday but  two games stand out:

9/1  7pm Northwestern @ Columbus (@ Tropical park)-  The Good: Two quality Dade teams should amount to a great game.  The Bad: Tropical Park is a little SW of Ives Dairy road.

9/1  7pm Carol City (3A) @ Oxbridge Academy (3A)- The Good: Gourmet food stand. Great venue. Carol City hungry for a W and OA at Home = should be able to compete with Carol City unless a let down from Week 1.  The Bad: Game in West Palm Beach

Friday:

9/2 7pm STA (7A) @ Miramar (8A) - The Good: Right up the street from Ives Dairy Road. Miramar quietly looked very strong versus Mater Academy in Wk 1. Great rivalry game.  The bad: Factor in rivalry game + STA angry = Could get ugly.

9/2 7pm North Miami Beach (8A) @ Chaminade-Madonna - The Good: Not to far from Ives Dairy - located just north of Hollywood Blvd in between Turnpike and I95. See a power 3A team versus perhaps an above average 8A team.  The bad: STA @ Miramar is closer to you.

9/2 7pm Hallandale (5A) @ Dillard (6A) - The Good: Great rivalry game.Two teams that feel they are underrated.  The Bad: If the game is really busy - the parking. STA @ Miramar is closer to you.

9/2 7pm Western (8A) @ McArthur (7A) - The Good: Sleeper game.  Two underrated teams in the county.  Pretty close to Ives Dairy road (Pines/Hollywood Blvd  + Turnpike).  The bad: STA @ Miramar is just down the street being played.

9/2 7pm Palm Beach Gardens(8A) @ Boca Raton(8A) - The Good: Solid PB County 8A match.  Boca HS not as far as it sounds.  Only 5 minutes north of Deerfield Beach and directly East off I95. The bad: Game in Boca.  STA @ Miramar closer to you.

9/2 7pm Vero Beach (8A)  @ PB Central (8A) The Good: Two likely 8A playoff teams from different Regions.  The bad:  Game in Palm Beach. 

Thanks. Not a bad lineup. I do have a question. You list the Hallandale/Dillard game as Friday night. Mighty Dillard says Saturday. Which is it?

I probably don't hit the road for South Florida till Saturday morning since I was supposed to take in the Apopka/Edgewater game Friday with a former coworker and his wife. If STA/Miramar were Saturday, that would be the choice since Miramar is just north of the NFL stadium and less than 4 miles from sis. However, if that is Friday and the Dillard game is Saturday, then the Dillard game makes more sense for me. 

Thanks. Not a bad lineup. I do have a question. You list the Hallandale/Dillard game as Friday night. Mighty Dillard says Saturday. Which is it?

I probably don't hit the road for South Florida till Saturday morning since I was supposed to take in the Apopka/Edgewater game Friday with a former coworker and his wife. If STA/Miramar were Saturday, that would be the choice since Miramar is just north of the NFL stadium and less than 4 miles from sis. However, if that is Friday and the Dillard game is Saturday, then the Dillard game makes more sense for me. 

Thanks for the correction.  MightyDillard is correct.   It is 9/3.  I was using my spring Excel spreadsheet.  That is what  I get for using that as a reference....I updated.

Thanks. Then I guess Dillard it is! Hallandale was a good, athletic team last year when I saw them against Bishop Moore. I realize a lot has changed with a new head coach and a lot of kids graduating. But I figure it will probably be a competitive game between two teams that have a decent shot at making the post season. 

Maybe not an elite game, but a watchable one, nevertheless. That would be a welcome relief as I expect Apopka to put a beat down on Edgewater Friday night. It's funny how time affects rivalries. Apopka/Edgewater used to be the game of the week up here. Not so much recently. Perhaps Chris Leak, Edgewater's new HBC, can turn around the Edgewater program. I certainly hope so, as this used to be a fun rivalry. 

Thanks. Then I guess Dillard it is! Hallandale was a good, athletic team last year when I saw them against Bishop Moore. I realize a lot has changed with a new head coach and a lot of kids graduating. But I figure it will probably be a competitive game between two teams that have a decent shot at making the post season. 

Maybe not an elite game, but a watchable one, nevertheless. That would be a welcome relief as I expect Apopka to put a beat down on Edgewater Friday night. It's funny how time affects rivalries. Apopka/Edgewater used to be the game of the week up here. Not so much recently. Perhaps Chris Leak, Edgewater's new HBC, can turn around the Edgewater program. I certainly hope so, as this used to be a fun rivalry. 

I will try to catch that game as well.  Seems like a great option for Sat. evening.  Thursday and Friday is are hard decisions for me...hmmm..

If you do, maybe you, Dillard and I can touch base.

I return to South Florida from my trip on September 17, in the morning, which is a Saturday. As I don't drive back to Orlando till the 18th or 19th, maybe I will take in a game that Saturday evening as well.

You know i'll be there ...nothing like saturday night lights plus i smell REVENGE IN THE AIR.!!