WEEK 1 PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

29 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Yup. Just my point. No backup QB. Anywho. We all got our opinions. 

Lmao the teams you mentioned yes. But I clearly stated that's the difference between IMG and those schools. IMG has depth at each position including QB. So I definitely didn't make your point.

So from doing a little research there wasn't a big drop off between the starter and backup. Difference between the 2.....the starter is a junior and the 2 backups are sophmores. Both backups are 6'4 while the starter is 6ft even also the starter is more of a dual threat. The backup was actually considered to be the starter before the HC left for a job at Indiana. Also the back has been at IMG since he was in middle school and has 3 verbal offers from Brown, Kansas and Indiana. The third string is a transfer from Lighthouse Christian out of Pensacola. Where he started as a freshman.

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Lmao the teams you mentioned yes. But I clearly stated that's the difference between IMG and those schools. IMG has depth at each position including QB. So I definitely didn't make your point.

How many real good QB’s do u think stick around when they don’t start? They go to these “factories” to be the man, not the backup. Anywho, that’s my point. Oh & also, the starter gets at least 70% of the reps during the week. U think img’s back up was fully ready for his “call to duty” Friday night? Lol

9 minutes ago, Jullian said:

How many real good QB’s do u think stick around when they don’t start? They go to these “factories” to be the man, not the backup. Anywho, that’s my point. Oh & also, the starter gets at least 70% of the reps during the week. U think img’s back up was fully ready for his “call to duty” Friday night? Lol

Obviously the backup and the third string that I mentioned. Yes the starter may get those reps with the 1s. But the backup is still getting reps regardless whether its scout team or not he's still going up against top competition in practice. Also each player still gets individual position specific work with top notch trainers along with team training as well. Again its IMG and not a regular school. He's been at IMG since he was in middle school and was touted up to be the starter til the coaching change. The starter most likely was a better fit for the coaches scheme as he's a mobile threat. Still doesn't change the fact that IMG has 3 full time QBs on their National roster. 

I'm sure they have atleast 2 full time QBs each on the other 2 rosters. 

14 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Obviously the backup and the third string that I mentioned. Yes the starter may get those reps with the 1s. But the backup is still getting reps regardless whether its scout team or not he's still going up against top competition in practice. Also each player still gets individual position specific work with top notch trainers along with team training as well. Again its IMG and not a regular school. He's been at IMG since he was in middle school and was touted up to be the starter til the coaching change. The starter most likely was a better fit for the coaches scheme as he's a mobile threat. Still doesn't change the fact that IMG has 3 full time QBs on their National roster. 

I'm sure they have atleast 2 full time QBs each on the other 2 rosters. 

Well the backup got his wish……didn’t go to well though….he gave up the winning TD!!!!! Oooppps……Lol. It was a bad pass & a great jump by the DB. 

Just now, Jullian said:

Well the backup got his wish……didn’t go to well though….he gave up the winning TD!!!!! Oooppps……Lol. It was a bad pass & a great jump by the DB. 

Let me be clear on this: I’m sure not defending IMG. I don’t like that they are even acknowledged as a high school team, let alone in our state!!! 
Centrals DL, LB, & DB’s lined up with 4 & 5 star talent at nearly every position & stood up to em! Also the Rockets  OL!!! 

6 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Lol you're definitely right about that. Thanks for the lil debate. Haven't had a good one in awhile lmao. But the odd thing about this IMG National squad is that there's no Senior QB.