Week 1 updates

cribboy305

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Transfers were getting out of hand up here too but it wasn't as publicized as it was in SFL so people assumed it was just a SFL issue 

Jacksonville probably is as bad as much of SFL but the media up here cover it up so people don't realize how bad the transfers are here, and rural teams may have to deal with less poachers but don't act like teams like MNW and Central aren't taking 10-15 FBS every off-season

If you can point to any county west of Jacksonville and east of Tallahassee that has 10-15 FBS players going to a single school in one off-season I'll leave this board LMAO

Hell I would probably have to combine Suwannee, Columbia, Hamilton, Union, Baker and Madison County together to attempt to get 10-15 FBS players for the ENTIRE AREA 

And again my point is why would Central even want to play teams that as you are basically saying are clearly inferior?

Jacksonville isn’t as bad because there aren’t that many FBS players. Ed White added a bunch but nobody else added many players this year (especially quality players).