BROWARD COUNTY AFTER WEEK 1 TOP 10

Soooo after week 1 of football i was able to get a good feel of all the teams at full stregnth with their starters in and just in my opinion i would put the top 10 FOR RIGHT NOW like this.

#1 STA even tho they lost to BTW their still the best in broward by a good margin.

#2 american heritage...even tho they won last night something seems to be diffrent about them and not in a good way my cloquit pick almost and was suppose to come true but the patriots escaped by 3 ..but i still give them the nod for #2

#3 im Gonna say flanagan even tho they lost they lost to a very good oxbridge team and even tho they lost what 26 seniors and a offense thats not like it use to be i still say their defense is LEGIT and will when them alot of games this year with their offense only having to do just enough for the win.

#4 I'm gonna say boyd anderson they went 9-1 last year got some good talent back this year and beat a pretty solid team in colombus last week in the KOC the cobras didnt have a game this week but until they lose i'll put them at 4 for now.

#5 im gonna go with Dillard yes the panthers got blowed out 51-0 by STA last week but this week is when it counts and they came up HUGE in blowout fashion vs a much improved stranahan team. our defense is BIG TIME and our offense is much improved and last but not least we HAVE A KICKER YALL LOL a kicker who actually makes each exp and u dont have to cringe when its time to lol. so all that combined i have them at 5.

#6 i put the mcaRTHUR mustangs at 6 their very talented and have been turning alot of heads as of late they started off great last year and falterd at the end just missing the playoffs i dont see that happening this year.

#7 i have Deerfield ...deerfield came in this year as 1 of the 8A favs to get to orlando only to start the season 0-1 by dropping a huge L in o.t to a supposedly down hallandale team even if hallandale isnt so down with the talent on paper at DB that lost was just inexcusable no explanation at all if your a true contender close game or not u have to come out with that W so untill they put a string off wins together working they way back up i have them at 7.

#8 i have miramar the patriots started their season in awesome fashion friday night vs matar academy the patriots may can shock some people this year i put them at 8.

#9 i have chaminade madonna they didnt play this week but they played last week starters vs starters and got lit up by deerfield who just lost to a highly unranked hallandale team so for right now i have them at 9 which i also believe they will lose to NMB also this friday.

#10 I HAVE cardinal gibbons for the past few years gibbons had slipped but this year they may actually contend to be back in the playoffs they blasted what was a respected colonels team 49-0 sending a clear message to 5A teams letting them know they are here and ready so for now they round off the top 10.

under consideration stoneman douglas (can really move up with a win at home vs the cobras friday) piper....western (can make a leap with a win over mcarthur) hallandale (beats ranked deerfield ..have another test vs DILLARD if they can come on the road and beat the panthers this year with their talent the chargers will most def be top 10 worthy) coral glades...(made some strides in the offseason big win friday 1 team im keeping my eyes on)

so thats my top 10...thoughts.

truuee truuee i feel ya. so that would be ya only change.

I would just swap out Gibbons for Hallandale.   The order for teams 2-10 is pretty much interchangeable.

Piper should be right there knocking at the door.

I don't think Stoneman Douglas matches up well versus BA in Week 2.  

Western @ McArthur is the sleeper game.  Both teams are underrated to me.

Coral Glades slaughtered a pathetic Inlet Grove team.  Throw them off the porch! Way better options available than Coral Glades.  

I would just swap out Gibbons for Hallandale.   The order for teams 2-10 is pretty much interchangeable.

Piper should be right there knocking at the door.

I don't think Stoneman Douglas matches up well versus BA in Week 2.  

Western @ McArthur is the sleeper game.  Both teams are underrated to me.

Coral Glades slaughtered a pathetic Inlet Grove team.  Throw them off the porch! Way better options available than Coral Glades.

true true im excited about this weeks matchup.

1. St Thomas

2. American Heritage

3. Boyd Anderson

4. Miramar

5. Chaminade

6. Hallandale

7. Flanagan

8. Deerfield

9. Dillard

10. McArthur

No disrespect bro but are u high with this ...really flanagan at 7 Deerfield over dillard boyd anderson at 3 hallandale at 6 WTF(REAK) MIRAMAR AT 4??? pleeaasseee go to sleep & try that again bro lol please

Dillard at 9.!! THO LOL like brooo really wat.!!! Are u sipping on lol

No disrespect bro but are u high with this ...really flanagan at 7 Deerfield over dillard boyd anderson at 3 hallandale at 6 WTF(REAK) MIRAMAR AT 4??? pleeaasseee go to sleep & try that again bro lol please

I wouldn't sweat these list right now off of week 1.  It is basically STA and everybody else for the most part.  You could make an argument for each way for every team.  I will say this though..we shouldn't reference pre-season for some teams and not the others.  Just don't apply it to your ranking or it is included for all IMO.  Most people on the board seem to feel that pre-season and Kickoff classics should count...

I agree with BrowardHandicapper it's just week 1 all of this can and will change.  But no disrespect, I really don't see much change with Dillard.  Come on bruh...You remind me a lot of me.  I'm a Dolfan, every year I believe things have finally changed and are looking upward and don't want to hear what nobody has to say...Very optimistic of the Dolphins outcome and they let me down every season.   Sounds like we drinking the same thing...I'm just drinking it before NFL games while you drinking it before Dillard games.  lol Kickoff Classic you really thought Dillard stood a chance against St Thomas, then they beat the Stranahan...now you feel they are the #5 team in the county.  Really Bruh?  Every ranking I notice you put Dillard over Miramar even though Miramar just beat Dillard in the Spring..while they were missing key folks--their starting QB for one.  Do you really think Dillard can beat Deerfield?

I agree with BrowardHandicapper it's just week 1 all of this can and will change.  But no disrespect, I really don't see much change with Dillard.  Come on bruh...You remind me a lot of me.  I'm a Dolfan, every year I believe things have finally changed and are looking upward and don't want to hear what nobody has to say...Very optimistic of the Dolphins outcome and they let me down every season.   Sounds like we drinking the same thing...I'm just drinking it before NFL games while you drinking it before Dillard games.  lol Kickoff Classic you really thought Dillard stood a chance against St Thomas, then they beat the Stranahan...now you feel they are the #5 team in the county.  Really Bruh?  Every ranking I notice you put Dillard over Miramar even though Miramar just beat Dillard in the Spring..while they were missing key folks--their starting QB for one.  Do you really think Dillard can beat Deerfield?

4 1 brooo im nothin like a DOLFAN if Dillard Was Sorry Str8 Up i would say their Sorry.

#2 i never Said Dillard Stood a Chance i even said that Dillard Would Lose...what i said was if they came & played mistake free the score would be closer then most would think. Thats it. That's not predicting a Victory or saying they were on the same level.

A DOLFAN every year think they have arrived go around making predictions & Wins that just never happen.

Me as a Dillard Alum former player & Supporter when theres Talent & potential i Recognize it & i speak on it but will be the first to say it must be proven on the field.

#3 your baseing your argument off of games that didnt even count which is spring Witch is really foolish & then kick off classics...u say oh miramar beat dillard bro it was 14 7 & u fail to meation how we beat them the very next week or so in the 7 on 7.

Then u say ohh do i believe were better then Deerfield ...Hell yes.! The same deerfield who just lost to a way down hallandale team who lost star players to transfers & graduation & lost their head coach but you as a "TITLE CONTENDER" cant pull that game off? Come on now TRUE CONTENDERS WIN THOSE GAMES.

str8 up i believe your rankings came from last years knowledge but even if you have flanagan at 7 im sorry but deerfield hallandale & miramar will get murderd by flanagan homie thats just logic. Right now dillard is the 5th best team in broward. Dont mean they are a title contender just mean that as of Right now broward county is down a Notch in superior teams compared to last year besides St thomas & that levels everybody else not to far from each other but theres no wau u can have boyd anderson at 3 & dillard at 9 im sorry yo but hey thats your list & gotta respect that ...the play on the field will do the talking 4 everybody.

I agree with BrowardHandicapper it's just week 1 all of this can and will change. But no disrespect, I really don't see much change with Dillard. Come on bruh...You remind me a lot of me. I'm a Dolfan, every year I believe things have finally changed and are looking upward and don't want to hear what nobody has to say...Very optimistic of the Dolphins outcome and they let me down every season. Sounds like we drinking the same thing...I'm just drinking it before NFL games while you drinking it before Dillard games. lol Kickoff Classic you really thought Dillard stood a chance against St Thomas, then they beat the Stranahan...now you feel they are the #5 team in the county. Really Bruh? Every ranking I notice you put Dillard over Miramar even though Miramar just beat Dillard in the Spring..while they were missing key folks--their starting QB for one. Do you really think Dillard can beat Deerfield?

Lmaoo. He has no idea what in the world's he's talking about. Dillard is nowhere in the realm of Heritage, Aquinas, or Flanagan. Miramar isn't the same anymore, and they would convincingly beat Dillard as Hallandale and Deerfield. They're going nowhere but to get a 1st round beating from Central, or Northwestern. Cypress Bay and McArthur could probably beat Dillard. All you can do is just laugh, and laugh some more.

Lmaoo. He has no idea what in the world's he's talking about. Dillard is nowhere in the realm of Heritage, Aquinas, or Flanagan. Miramar isn't the same anymore, and they would convincingly beat Dillard as Hallandale and Deerfield. They're going nowhere but to get a 1st round beating from Central, or Northwestern. Cypress Bay and McArthur could probably beat Dillard. All you can do is just laugh, and laugh some more.

Did i say they Were seems to me u like to do alot of slick talking behind the keyboard & redicreuel others about their opinions more then actually having legit sports convo & neing respectful so im gonna let u post because i know me homie & how i can respond lol so ayyee enjoy your day bruh.

Did i say they Were seems to me u like to do alot of slick talking behind the keyboard & redicreuel others about their opinions more then actually having legit sports convo & neing respectful so im gonna let u post because i know me homie & how i can respond lol so ayyee enjoy your day bruh.

Sir.

If that was the case then obviously I would call you out on your manhood, and with names. You just can't handle the truth that Dillard is nowhere near a decent program in Dade & Broward county. In Basketball, it's a different story, they're a top-tier program.

That's like saying because Gables beat Carol City who was in a decent game with IMG that automatically they're a top 3 team in Dade County. Uhh no, that's now how it works. Once I see Dillard beat any of those teams that I listed, then I'll give them all of the credit in the world. Just because I say they're not a top-tier team doesn't mean I'm saying they're a team full of bad players. Learn to read next time. Aren't you a coach.

Sir.

If that was the case then obviously I would call you out on your manhood, and with names. You just can't handle the truth that Dillard is nowhere near a decent program in Dade & Broward county. In Basketball, it's a different story, they're a top-tier program.

That's like saying because Gables beat Carol City who was in a decent game with IMG that automatically they're a top 3 team in Dade County. Uhh no, that's now how it works. Once I see Dillard beat any of those teams that I listed, then I'll give them all of the credit in the world. Just because I say they're not a top-tier team doesn't mean I'm saying they're a team full of bad players. Learn to read next time. Aren't you a coach.

The Fact You Say Dillard isnt a DECENT team says alot Right There ..there is A diffrence between a TITLE CONTENDER & a Team decent team With talent which equalls potential Dillard is a Decent Team 3 out of the last 4 years we were in the playoffs and even got to the 2md round where we just lost to a better team which was and is a TITLE CONTENDER & A NATIONALLY RANKED team.

& by the way gables may not be top 3 but there most Def Top 5

@Mighty_Dillard_Panthers..lol did you really bring up a 7 on 7?  A 7 on 7 where Dillard won on a controversial call on the last play?  The 14-7 spring game where Dillard scored on a busted play and majority of Miramar offensive starters didn't play.  What are you basing your high ranking of Dillard off of?  Potential and beating Stranahan.  So all things being equal and based off your rankings Miramar should lose to St Thomas this week about 51-0?  BTW Dillard does have a lot of talent on that team...it's not how you start it's how you finish.  Maybe they pull it all together for the playoffs.  Good luck this week with that "way down" Hallandale and the rest of the season bro. 

The Fact You Say Dillard isnt a DECENT team says alot Right There ..there is A diffrence between a TITLE CONTENDER & a Team decent team With talent which equalls potential Dillard is a Decent Team 3 out of the last 4 years we were in the playoffs and even got to the 2md round where we just lost to a better team which was and is a TITLE CONTENDER & A NATIONALLY RANKED team.

& by the way gables may not be top 3 but there most Def Top 5

OK. A decent team means a team that can seriously hang with Aquinas, Booker T, Central or Flanagan regardless of a regular season game or a pre-season game. I'm not trying to bash your team, but if your team loses 51-0 to a real juggernaut then they're things to work on. Decent teams don't allow themselves to get killed 51-0 pre-season, regular season, or etc. Just because you make the playoffs doesn't necessarily mean you're a real playoff contender. Our classifications are really watered-down. Never mind what you're saying. Look at the posters here. Do you think that Lakeland fan thinks LND is the juggernaut of what they were a real while ago or that Mia Central fan. Sure, Dillard could make the playoffs, and Make a real title run, but after beating a team like Stranahan, we're supposed to open our eyes, and have that view. Central is a shell of what they were three seasons ago, and are still a state championship contender. Part of that is because the classes are watered down, part of it is that Central knows how to get kids to their program, and still have plenty of "juice" I'm not saying Dillard is a dump of a program, but decent, there's a fine line of that.

OK. A decent team means a team that can seriously hang with Aquinas, Booker T, Central or Flanagan regardless of a regular season game or a pre-season game. I'm not trying to bash your team, but if your team loses 51-0 to a real juggernaut then they're things to work on. Decent teams don't allow themselves to get killed 51-0 pre-season, regular season, or etc. Just because you make the playoffs doesn't necessarily mean you're a real playoff contender. Our classifications are really watered-down. Never mind what you're saying. Look at the posters here. Do you think that Lakeland fan thinks LND is the juggernaut of what they were a real while ago or that Mia Central fan. Sure, Dillard could make the playoffs, and Make a real title run, but after beating a team like Stranahan, we're supposed to open our eyes, and have that view. Central is a shell of what they were three seasons ago, and are still a state championship contender. Part of that is because the classes are watered down, part of it is that Central knows how to get kids to their program, and still have plenty of "juice" I'm not saying Dillard is a dump of a program, but decent, there's a fine line of that.

& your Right No Team who calls themselves a decent team should be blown out 51-0 but aye it happend dillard does have alot to work on even after their win last week. Thats why u take it 1 week at a Time respect is not Given its Earned which is why i said Yes Dillard is Talent Yes they have potential but it still has to Be proven thats all i said i havent guranteed states ...2nd round...not even a district championship why because Dillard has to prove they deserve that & go out & take care of bussiness.

We have a above Avg offense & a Highly respected defense around the South Fla Region that can Really cause havoc now all we have to do is go out & put it all together & win.

@Mighty_Dillard_Panthers..lol did you really bring up a 7 on 7?  A 7 on 7 where Dillard won on a controversial call on the last play?  The 14-7 spring game where Dillard scored on a busted play and majority of Miramar offensive starters didn't play.  What are you basing your high ranking of Dillard off of?  Potential and beating Stranahan.  So all things being equal and based off your rankings Miramar should lose to St Thomas this week about 51-0?  BTW Dillard does have a lot of talent on that team...it's not how you start it's how you finish.  Maybe they pull it all together for the playoffs.  Good luck this week with that "way down" Hallandale and the rest of the season bro.

High ranking i have them at 5 which is very fair but okay bro we will. Saturday night enough said.

Lol MDP.  You think he's crazy because he puts Deerfield over Dillard?   He ain't the one smokin lol.   

I'll be honest with you though.  I miss the early 2000s, when it was Dillard, Ely, DFB, Plantation always in the mix.  Now it seems the public school powers have shifted south besides Deerfield.

I'll say dFB 2 they havent did really anything yea they beat Sta 2 out 3 years and went 10-0 but as far as championships and going deep they havent done they have been 1 and done or 2 and done like the rest str8 up if u not recruiting or geting high end transfers your gonna forever be 1 or 2 steps behind